Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lowes Black Friday (now: Cordless drill on a cord)

I've planned, for years, to put a lighter plug on a 12 volt drill.
Never quite got around to it. Please let us know how it works. If the
plug and socket provide enough amperage to be useful. I figure on some
jobs I can run a drill off a battery jumper pack. Not totally
cordless, but would be OK for some remote applications.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tony Miklos" wrote in message
On 11/10/2010 10:46 PM, Red Green wrote:
http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html

Time to get a new DeWalt cordless drill!

Maybe I'll put a cord and a cigarette lighter plug on the 15+ year old
12 volt Milwaukee and keep it in the van.