Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Lowes Black Friday

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:50:36 -0800, "Jon Danniken"
wrote Re Lowes Black Friday:

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here. Enabling
individuals
who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most basic expression of
which is a common language, is a culturally destuctive act, and I will not
give any form of support to them.

Jon

Well said.

Ya know, I used to, but the number are overwhelming this country. A few
holdouts, yeah, well, people are people. Millions upon millions of people
who thumb their noses at this country, while sucking the life out of
social
services and healthcare, are having a very real impact upon the cultural
fabric of this country.

Again, well said.

You go, Jon. My Dad was the son of Polish immigrants, and was beaten with a
belt when heard speaking Polish. My Grandpa used to yell at him, "You
American. Speak American."

Steve