Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default Lowes Black Friday

Red Green wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

Stranger for lack of a better word. Guess I don't have the
"fantastic vocabulary" credited for. Not sure what that was all
about. Doesn't matter.

I initially thought it was SPAM until I noticed it was you.

Then I was going to click it, but since it's for Lowe's Mexican
Hardware, I decided not to.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...panishcomp.jpg

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here. Enabling
individuals who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most basic
expression of which is a common language, is a culturally destuctive
act, and I will not give any form of support to them.

Jon

Sounds like you don't have much wiggle room in that area :-)

Ya know, I used to, but the number are overwhelming this country. A few
holdouts, yeah, well, people are people. Millions upon millions of people
who thumb their noses at this country, while sucking the life out of social
services and healthcare, are having a very real impact upon the cultural
fabric of this country.

Jon