Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lowes Black Friday

That would be angry white men trying to keep the minorities in
control? Or, generations before that, the plantation owners trying to
control the slaves?

Sadly, the discipline pendulum swung the other way. Dr. Spock told us
to never hit the darlings, and for Mom to go to work. Schools tell us
to give the kids Ritalin, and Prozac, sex ed and condoms. The welfare
department pays more, if Dad isn't living with Mom. Now, we have a
generation of despairing kids who take guns to school and shoot up the
place. I don't think the new way is any better.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour"
wrote in message

Ah, for the good old days, when whipping people was considered sport.
Sheesh.