Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Lowes Black Friday

"Steve B" wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html

I do not click in to any link provided without some description.
Perhaps you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you
see, and just what your point is.

Steve

I agree and your choice Steve. Description is in the subject. Assume
most people who buy anything and know what Thanksgiving is know what
Black Friday is. IMO, PART of determining whether to click on a link
is who posted it. I don't think "stranger" quite fits my profile in
this NG.

Again, as always, your choice.

And no one has ever ever ever forged or spoofed an address or
identity. Or stalked someone by posting as

Gotcha.

Steve

That goes to say you should never click on any link provided by anyone.
The poster may be spoofing and even if a description is provided a
spoofer would not stop short of lying.

Be safe. Pull the plug and jam all the usb ports so no one can insert a
usb drive, hammer some door shims in the cd/dvd drives.

Sure spoofing happens. Probability depends on the arena. Another "PART of
determining whether to click on a link".