Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Lowes Black Friday

RicodJour wrote in
:

On Nov 11, 12:34*pm, Red Green wrote:
"Steve B" wrote

fowest.com:

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html

I do not click in to any link provided without some description.
Perhaps you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you
see, and just what your point is.

Steve

I agree and your choice Steve. Description is in the subject. Assume
most people who buy anything and know what Thanksgiving is know what
Black Friday is. IMO, PART of determining whether to click on a link
is who posted it. I don't think "stranger" quite fits my profile in
this NG.

Again, as always, your choice.

I was in agreement until I hit the stranger part. I don't know many
stranger people. ~

Stranger for lack of a better word. Guess I don't have the "fantastic
vocabulary" credited for. Not sure what that was all about. Doesn't
matter.