Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lowes Black Friday

Chinese couple, taking the baby home from the hospital. Problem is,
the baby the nurse brings in is caucasion. Chinese father observes,
sagely: "Two wongs do not make a white."

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Sun Chaser" wrote in message
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

When I was a kid, the treatment for ADD Hyperactivity was regular
beatings. It didn't work, it just made me hate and despise those
who were beating on me. "Sit still or I'll spank you!", "Stop crying
or I'll spank you some more!" It was an endless cycle. Now, children
are drugged out of their minds. Stepford Children....

Which just goes to show that two wrongs do not make a right.