Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default Lowes Black Friday

RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 11, 1:50 pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:
Red Green wrote:

Stranger for lack of a better word. Guess I don't have the
"fantastic vocabulary" credited for. Not sure what that was all
about. Doesn't matter.

I initially thought it was SPAM until I noticed it was you.

Then I was going to click it, but since it's for Lowe's Mexican
Hardware, I decided not to.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...panishcomp.jpg

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here. Enabling
individuals who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most
basic expression of which is a common language, is a culturally
destuctive act, and I will not give any form of support to them.

Please make sure to let us know how your fight for linguistic purity
vs. good ol' American greed/capitalism works out for you. I can't
wait for the outcome! Thanks.

I make no bones that the root of the problem is created by both greed and
misplaced compassion.

Jon