Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Lowes Black Friday

"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

Stranger for lack of a better word. Guess I don't have the "fantastic
vocabulary" credited for. Not sure what that was all about. Doesn't
matter.

I initially thought it was SPAM until I noticed it was you.

Then I was going to click it, but since it's for Lowe's Mexican
Hardware, I decided not to.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...panishcomp.jpg

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here. Enabling
individuals who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most basic
expression of which is a common language, is a culturally destuctive
act, and I will not give any form of support to them.

Jon

Sounds like you don't have much wiggle room in that area :-)