Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Craigslist murderers

harry wrote:

All the above doesn't detract from the fact they are scum. They are
only able to sustain such an army because of the meddling U$A. It
won't last. The USA is broke, owned by the Chinese. There will be
cuts. I expect aid to the scum will be among them.

There are three transfers of funds from the US to Israel: A) Loans - and
Israel, unlike other countries, is current on its repayments, B) R&D
Grants - similar to grants given to universities and the like. A current
example is the Arrow missle and upgrades to the Patriot. Israel supplies the
talent, the US supplies the money, they share in the result. C) A sharing of
monies with Egypt to handle the return of the Sinai.

The United States "gives" no money to Israel. You really should get your
facts straight and not from the BBC or Air America.

Hearing the way you speak you definately deserved 11/9. There will be
other attacks I expect. Even the security must be cost billions of
dollars the USA can't afford.

Again, you are correct. Under seven years of the Bush administration, from
9-11 thru the inauguration of the new president, there were NO civilian
attacks, successful or otherwise, against the U.S. or U.S. interests abroad.
In a year and a half of the Obama administration, there have been four
attacks (two successful) within the country by Mohammadens. With two and a
half years to go under the current policies, I fully expect more assaults
within the country.

We can afford anything we want if we want it badly enough. The U.S. is
responsible for one-quarter (24.13%) of the world's GDP (seven times that of
the UK, for example).

BTW, nobody voted on any of the issues. You don't get to vote in most
of the states mentioned as they are not democracies. Nobody in the
USA wants Mexicans.

True. Of the 50-odd predominately Muslim countries, only two (leaving aside
Iraq and Afghanistan) are putative democracies (Turkey and Malasia). The
rest are monarchies (Tunisia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia), oligarchies (Egypt,
Syria), theocracies (Iran), tyrannies (Libya), or out-and-out anarchies
(Somalia, Sudan).

The only democracy in the area is Israel.

*I* want (most) Mexicans. Most of those who sneak across the border are
exactly the kind of folks we respect and desi Risk takers, ambitious,
confident in their own abilities, desirous of improving both their lot in
life and that of their families.

You ramble on in a demented fashion about an area of the world you
have clearly never visited, spouting crap from Fox TV and dodgy
statistics.
BTW is it bub as in beelzebub?

Heh! I've visited the area many times (sixteen in the past thirty years). I
speak (pretty good) Hebrew and can get along in Arabic. In my youth I was a
State Department FSO (Foreign Service Officer, though in Viet Nam, not the
middle east). I haven't needed my diplomatic passport for a few years, but I
might if I ever travel to Arizona.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 May 2010 23:46:47 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On May 18, 2:32?am, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2010 08:56:25 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

So I hate f***g Israelis for what they are doing toPalestinians but I
am not anti-semetic.

[ Liar, estimated....]

What you say is that multiple religions cannot live on the same earth.

Ever hear of Winston Churchill sinking ?allied (French) anchored
ships? Yes he did and it ****ed the French off. You do not call THAT
rape or PILLAGE

Why do you hate?

Getting even is better, IMHO

Religion is the root of most evil.

I thought the root of all evil was money.

No, it seems multiple religion can't live together. Astonishing how
people come to believe in such tosh.

In America we found that Jews, Catholics, and Baptist can live in
harmony. Toss in some Voodoo and we all get along.

The sinking of the French navy at Oran was performed because they
refused to turn their ships over to the Brits after the fall of
France. We couldn't let them fall into the hands of Hitler. They
were given every chance to surrender and warned of the consequences.
So you've got it wrong again. The French were not our allies by then.
The (Vichy) French regime was co-operating with Hitler at that point.
As far as I know, notjing was stolen and no-one was raped.
Do you even know the meanings of those words?

The Admiral of the French Navy, would not give his vessels (upon
request, even advised to sail the ships to USA) to the Brit's, but
instead would scuttle them before Hitler gained control. Winston did
not believe, but sank the ships later.

Winston wanted 50 battle ships from the USA, denied, later given by
the president when they proved they had some balls.

We sent them 50 war/supply ships from our Navy after that.

Harry! You have it WRONG! The French and English had a Treaty! Before
one surrenders, the other party must approve.

I have met many refugee Palestinians in Jordan and heard from them
what happened to them first hand. I don't listen to Fox TV and dimwit
propaganda from people who have never been near the place. So it is
apparent to me what scum zionists are.

I have some time in Europe, lived there for awhile. Been half way
around the world, at least once. How old are you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

around the world, at least once. How old are you?- Hide quoted text -

Religious harmony in the USA? Give us a rest!

You have fallen into the usual misquote from the bible.
The proper quote is "."The LOVE of money is the root of evil".
I thought as a USAian you would know that. This means you can have the
stuff but absolutely hate it, Then you have to get rid of it by
spending it. :-)

We were sent fifty virtual wrecks left over from WW1, though we were
grateful for them. We have always had "balls". We have done far more
to defend liberty that the USA ever has. Up to my teenage years we
have been engaged in one war or anotherfor more than a thousand
years .. Since the birth of the British nation in fact. Most of our
wars have been just until this Iraq business, B-liar and the none
existant WMDs.
The Fench had surrendered. Even "W " called them surrender monkeys.
One of the few things he got right.
We had enough problems pursuing the Bismarck, Scharnhorst and
destroying the Tirpitz without the additional problems of additional
warships surrendered to the Krauts. The frogs had their chance &
didn't take it.

We did have a treaty. (Concorde d'etat) It never benifited us. We
defended frogland from the krauts on two occasions at a cost of
millions of lives and the destruction of our economy on both ocssions.
(Whilst the USA stood idly by, only dragged into the war when
forced). We have defeated European tyrants on five previous
occassions too with no benefit to ourselves. Frogs, Dutch, Spanish,
Danish, Russian.

I will be 63 in July. You can send me a birthday card if you
like! :-)
I have travelled in the Middle East, North Africa. East Africa, South
America extensively, Australia , the far East and one visit to the
USA. (visited a person I "met" on a Google group). He is allegedly
coming to visit me but he's very timid. (Though he keeps an AK47 in
his basement.)
My wife is a parrot nut, I like to travel so we combine the two and
travel to see wild parrots. Plus whatever else crosses our path,
strange things on occasion. I have a bit of a travel website if you
are interested.
http://freespace.virgin.net/susan.armitage/macaws.htm
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 19, 2:28�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

You are kidding yourself about the USA. The end of it's hegemony is
near. The Chinese own you through the pitfall of your own greed,
avarice and lack of patriotism.
If the USSR and the Roman Empires could fall so can the USA, brought
down by the dissolution of it's inhabitants.

Now the truth is out about you. It is apparent why you are in the
pocket sof the Zionists. I know they will fail as they have in every
Israel in the last three thousand years. The culture is flawed and
will collapse as it has done every time in the past brought down by
the renouned greed and selfishness of Jews thus generating the hate
of it's nieghbours and the contempt of the world. The world has
witnessed on live TV the war crimes perpetrated by the Zionists.
Their end is near. You watch.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Harry, if you ever get a chance, visit the South Eastern United States.
It's not as portrayed in the movies and believe it or not, everyone
doesn't speak like Jeff Foxworthy or act like his caricatures. Um,
some actually do but it would be like assuming everyone in Great Britain
speaks Cockney. I think it's funny in a way that Americans are losing
our wonderful regional accents. It must be due to the ubiquitous instant
media in all forms that I've noticed, over the years, affecting the
newer generations first. All kids are starting to sound alike regardless
of their origins. One day I'll get to visit Europe, if I'm ever allowed
to travel via airline. I guess I could call it the mutt tour since I'm
everyone's cousin.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

I thought the root of all evil was money.

Nope. It's only man's pursuit of money that leads to evil. Reprinted
from the web without permission:

Money is not the root of all evil. The Bible says, "The love of money is
a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith
in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows"
(I Timothy 6:10).
Posted to alt.home.repair

Evan wrote:

You are more likely to get killed in public in the United States by a
car
accident than gun fire, even in those dreadful inner cities plagued by
gang violence...

And if you have a gun and get shot, chances are it will be with your own gun.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote the following:
Evan wrote:

You are more likely to get killed in public in the United States by a
car
accident than gun fire, even in those dreadful inner cities plagued by
gang violence...

And if you have a gun and get shot, chances are it will be with your own gun.

....and on purpose

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 2:29�pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

TDD- Hide quoted text -

We too are losing regional accents, which were at one time very
extreme. In my regional accent (Yorkshire) I would be
incomprehensible to 80% of the UK. I have to speak posh where I live
now so my accent is disappearing too.
You can put it down to TV and mobility of the population in search of
jobs/ career. I lived in Wales for twenty odd years and I'm in
Herefordshire now.
Lots of Brits visit SE USA. The bit called Florida. Now Florida
has a couple of places I 'd like to see but I'd need to traval further
afield. I like to go on buses. There are interesting people on buses.
(The best buses in the world are in Brasil, the worste are in
Bolivia). However the worst buses always go the most interesting
places.
Yes, you should get your ass over here. The � is falling against the
$, now's a good time. When I was in the US �1 got you $2. Now it won't
even get you $1.5. Why wouldn't you be allowed on an airline?

I know TV is lies. Our's is getting nearly as bad as your's these
days. We have these TVs with incredibly marvellous pictures but
there's nothing but crap to watch on them unless you buy expensive
DVDs.
If you're really interested, email me or I'm on Skype

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 3:13*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Evan wrote:
You are more likely to get killed in public in the United States by a
car
accident than gun fire, even in those dreadful inner cities plagued by
gang violence...

And if you have a gun and get shot, chances are it will be with your own gun.

If you have a car and crash, chances are it'll be in your own car.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
wrote:
[...]

The last time I took an airline flight was 1989 before the silly
terrorist witch hunt among airline passengers went into effect.
My distant paternal ancestors were Ulster-Scots/Scots-Irish and
often called Scotch-Irish by most Americans. Freedom, liberty and
the leave me alone attitude are in my genes. Someone telling me
to to take off my shoes in order to travel is likely to experience
a rather large fist deforming their countenance. If I knew I would
be confronted with body scanners, my inclination would be to secret
metal foil lettering and a large arrow pointing at my nether regions
under my clothing instructing TSA personnel "BLOW ME NAZI PIG!" My
luggage would have lead foil lettering seen only by X-ray scanners
that would question the parentage of its operators with some very
foul language. My luggage would probably contain vacuum sealed
plastic pouches labeled "Dehydrated terrorist, add 23 gallons of
water to reconstitute", "Dehydrated Nuclear Weapon", "Dehydrated
assault rifle", etc. In reality the pouches would contain dessicated
male bovine droppings. I'm quite sure I'd be wearing a T shirt that
read "Domestic Terrorist". My maternal ancestors are Italian from
Naples and that's where the insane and bizarre genes come from. So
there is a distinct possibility that the next time I ever try to
take an airline flight, I will quickly wind up on the no fly list.

I know TV is lies. Our's is getting nearly as bad as your's these
days. We have these TVs with incredibly marvellous pictures but
there's nothing but crap to watch on them unless you buy expensive
DVDs.
If you're really interested, email me or I'm on Skype

We have satellite and cable TV here at the crotchety old fart's lair
along with high speed Internet so I can watch TV from all over the
world. There is great stuff available to watch but the best shows
always seem to get canceled. If a television show is TOO intellectual,
it garners few viewers and few advertisers. I can't stand sophomoric
claptrap for very long unless it's funny enough and I'm in the mood.
Some of the shows I watch via the web are "Dr Who" and several others
in the same genre. There is nothing better for producing a belly laugh
than a good old Japanese monster movie. As I write this, R. Lee Ermey
is on a local talk radio show and I watched his "Mail Call" show on the
History Channel. You may have seen him in the movie "Full Metal Jacket"
portraying the Marine drill instructor who is killed by a recruit. I
love The Internet for watching movies and TV because I can watch when
I want and especially when I feel like it.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

clipped
is on a local talk radio show and I watched his "Mail Call" show on the
History Channel. You may have seen him in the movie "Full Metal Jacket"
portraying the Marine drill instructor who is killed by a recruit. I
love The Internet for watching movies and TV because I can watch when
I want and especially when I feel like it.

TDD

My daughter joined the Marine Corps just before the first Gulf War. At
the time, I worked in a Drug Rehab facility. Most of the staff were
recovering alcoholics, and one a Marine. The guy was a tough old fart,
and knew all of the BS excuses patients offered. We were talking one
night about Marine recruit training and he told me that if I wanted a
realistic portrayal of what it was like, I should see "Full Metal
Jacket". I rented it and watched...by the time my daughter got through
Parris Island, we were talking invasion. TV was a constant discussion
of how badly our weapons systems work in the desert....I didn't need FMJ
to nearly lose my mind )

On top of it all, my son graduated high school just after she left. At
graduation, the band played for the processional a medly of the military
hymns. There is nothing like a graduation ceremony at P.I., or watching
platoons of recruits in the various stages of becoming Marines. Coolest
one was the platoon of DI's in training being marched around by a girl )
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote the following:
clipped
[...]

If the 'girl' was a Marine, she's a woman.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to alt.home.repair

clipped

On top of it all, my son graduated high school just after she left.
At graduation, the band played for the processional a medly of the
military hymns. There is nothing like a graduation ceremony at P.I.,
or watching platoons of recruits in the various stages of becoming
Marines. Coolest one was the platoon of DI's in training being
marched around by a girl )

If the 'girl' was a Marine, she's a woman.

Just trying to be a little irritating )

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 4:07�pm, "
wrote:
clipped

[...]

As I have said before the USA is a nasty violent place. The purpose
of the parade was to get school kids to consider joining the armed
forces as a career. I hear Mexicans take all the proper jobs. Then
they could go and defend Israel and contribute to the US perpetual war
which enriched the republican arms factory owners.
That also is the purpose of crap such as "Full metal jacket" and all
the other dross that masquarades as entertainment.

Hey, I just had an idea. You could recruit these illegal Mexicans into
the marines etc. When they got killed it wouldn't matter. I hear
there's an unending supply of them too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 4:16�pm, willshak wrote:
wrote the following:

clipped
[...]

To email, remove the double zeroes after @- Hide quoted text -

Women have no business in the armed forces.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2010 22:51:48 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

As I have said before the USA is a nasty violent place.

Yeah, yeah, yeah; you say that and then, not offer any evidence.

My passport is expired on purpose and for a reason. Eat your money...

You visit one town in the USA and make all your conclusions. Typical!

At least here we are allowed to have sharpened sticks.

Even matches! Can the Yew Kay be trusted with matches.........

Goodbye!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2010 22:52:49 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Women have no business in the armed forces.

What a stupid comment!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I you go on an aeroplane these days, don't expect to be left alone.
It's a full body scanner, shoes off, metal detector, x-ray
interrogation these days. If you look slightly brown, they will be
looking up your arse as well.

One of the Negro Americans I worked with had also worked on a job for
the same company in Israel. The Israeli security personnel at the
airport in Tel Aviv pulled him out of line and into an interrogation
room because he looked like an African terrorist. In his thick Southern
drawl, he kept telling them he was from Birmingham, Alabama and the
Israelis wouldn't believe him until a representative from the company
showed up with more documents.

The worse place is the USA where they have recruited the Gestapo to do
the job. Black uniforms and all, sieg heil! They even take nail
clippers off you.
No cans or bottles, some ******* was caught brewing up explosives in
the toilet apparently. It all takes about an hour. Must cost a
fortune.

Many of them are those Affirmative Action moron hires I've mentioned
before. From what I've read it's similar to positive discrimination
in the United Kingdom with the same kind of destructive consequences
for any countries infrastructure.

In the US, they have flight marshals so you might have a gunfight in
the air.

Actually, they're called Sky Marshals and they have murdered innocent
people in the name of protecting us from terrorists. Shoot first, ask
questions later seems to be a modus operandi for them. Makes me wonder
who the terrorists really are?

Ah, I remember when you c ould go on the flight deck and
have a chat with the captain.

I was on an Air Force C-141 Starlifter flying from The Kwajalein
Missile Range to Honolulu back in 1988 and I was able to go up
to the flight deck and talk to The Air Force Reserve pilots who
were getting in their flight hours while doing cargo flights. They
were very relaxed with the plane on auto pilot and I got image in
my mind of a couple of guys laid back with their feet up on the dash.
They were telling me about their plane which was built in 1966 and
had seen service all over the world. It was an interesting experience
and I wish I'd been able to catch a ride on one of the C-5 Galaxy
and C-130 transports that regularly flew in and out of there. One of
the reserve pilots buzzed the field in his C-5 one day and it was
quite a wild show. It sounded like ten thousand vacuum cleaners on
approach and the end of the world as it passed by. The big plane was
empty and when the pilot pulled up, the huge plane shot almost straight
up and disappeared into the clouds. Our housing was right next to the
runway and more than one item was knocked off the shelf, I'm surprised
that no windows were broken.

However it's unfortunately not silly, these *******s are out to kill

us.

Oh my goodness, we can't profile, that's discrimination. We have to
strip search the 90 year old lady with the walker and let the full
hijab wearing (woman?) with odd ticking bulges under the garb and
strong chemical smell pass unmolested. It would be racism to stop
and search (her?).

I remember the anti-terrorist precautions at Damscus a good few years
back. All the luggage was thrown in a heap on the runway. You had to
pick your luggage out and it was put on the plane. Anything that no-
one selected was left on the runway. Ha, that wouldn't work nowadays.

I think it's EL AL Israel Airlines that started the luggage pick from
the runway procedure. The U.S. should have consulted The Israelis
about the best methods for airline security before instituting the
asinine abuse of passengers now in effect. I don't think I could
tolerate it at all.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

clipped

Women have no business in the armed forces.

Yes, they do...protecting your sorry ass. My daughter is an expert
marksman, could march 20 miles and run five, drive a truck and anything
else assigned to her. She may not take a bullet for YOU, but she would
for a lot of other people. She was the gentlest little girl I have ever
know, incredibly strong and courageous...a lot like my mom and my mom's mom.

I don't agree with women popping out a baby every year whilst in the
military, but I blame the men for that )
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2010 22:53:39 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On May 21, 1:42?pm, keith wrote:
On May 20, 3:13?pm, "Bob F" wrote:

Evan wrote:
You are more likely to get killed in public in the United States by a
car
accident than gun fire, even in those dreadful inner cities plagued by
gang violence...

And if you have a gun and get shot, chances are it will be with your own gun.

If you have a car and crash, chances are it'll be in your own car.

Your point being?

That you're a dumb as a rock. ...obvious to anyone with more than two brain
cells.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:31:45 -0400, "
wrote:

clipped

Women have no business in the armed forces.

Yes, they do...protecting your sorry ass. My daughter is an expert
marksman, could march 20 miles and run five, drive a truck and anything
else assigned to her. She may not take a bullet for YOU, but she would
for a lot of other people. She was the gentlest little girl I have ever
know, incredibly strong and courageous...a lot like my mom and my mom's mom.

Thank your daughter on my behalf for her service! Thank you.

I don't agree with women popping out a baby every year whilst in the
military, but I blame the men for that )

But it's just natural behavior
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 22, 10:12�pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:31:45 -0400, "

wrote:
clipped

Women have no business in the armed forces.

Yes, they do...protecting your sorry ass. �My daughter is an expert
marksman, could march 20 miles and run five, drive a truck and anything
else assigned to her. �She may not take a bullet for YOU, but she would
for a lot of other people. �She was the gentlest little girl I have ever
know, incredibly strong and courageous...a lot like my mom and my mom's mom.

Thank your daughter on my behalf for her service! Thank you.

I don't agree with women popping out a baby every year whilst in the
military, but I blame the men for that )

But it's just natural behavior

Equal "rights" for women is total claptrap. They want rights only to
selected careers.
Men and women are equal but different. There's lots of things out
there that women are mentally and physically totally unsuited to. The
armed forces being one of them.
The same applies to men.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 1:42?pm, keith wrote:
On May 20, 3:13?pm, "Bob F" wrote:

Evan wrote:
You are more likely to get killed in public in the United States by a
car
accident than gun fire, even in those dreadful inner cities plagued by
gang violence...

And if you have a gun and get shot, chances are it will be with your own gun.

If you have a car and crash, chances are it'll be in your own car.

Your point being?

That you're a dumb as a rock. �...obvious to anyone with more than two brain
cells.

I thought the topic was guns. Why are bringing in cars? The
comparison is totally irrelevant.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On May 22, 10:12�pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:31:45 -0400, "

wrote:
clipped
[...]

Hy problem is women want equal rights but want to remain a protected
species. You want to be equal, go all the way. A woman should have
the same right as a man to get that arse stomped if she picks a fight
with a man. The civilization I'm part of doesn't tolerate that and a
most women take advantage of the fact that the majority of men will
not punch their lights out when they provoked or physically attack them.
I'm of the old school where boys don't hit girls. I refuse to abuse or
to tolerate it. When a woman switches to crazy mode around me, I bid
them goodbye, have a nice life. I firmly believe that the state of
bonkers is a characteristic of the presence of XX chromosomes and
often in combination with ethanol.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On May 21, 1:42?pm, keith wrote:
On May 20, 3:13?pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Evan wrote:
You are more likely to get killed in public in the United States by a
car
accident than gun fire, even in those dreadful inner cities plagued by
gang violence...
And if you have a gun and get shot, chances are it will be with your own gun.
If you have a car and crash, chances are it'll be in your own car.
Your point being?

That you're a dumb as a rock. �...obvious to anyone with more than two brain
cells.

I thought the topic was guns. Why are bringing in cars? The
comparison is totally irrelevant.

Cars a one to four thousand pound deadly weapon.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
clipped

Hy problem is women want equal rights but want to remain a protected
species. You want to be equal, go all the way. A woman should have
the same right as a man to get that arse stomped if she picks a fight
with a man. The civilization I'm part of doesn't tolerate that and a

Hey, we share the good and the bad. Men get maternity leave and can sue
for discrimination, same as women. Nursing isn't a women's profession
any more, a good career for former military medics. Military service is
an automatic seniority component for gov. jobs...why in heck should
women not have that avenue?

Men need to learn the art of verbal combat...women seem to have a
sharper sword in that arena )

Some day I'll figure out what my SS retirement benefit would be if I had
been paid more than half what the janitor was paid when I worked as a nurse.

most women take advantage of the fact that the majority of men will
not punch their lights out when they provoked or physically attack them.

There are places where you can't get arrested for assault unless there
is a pool of blood. I had the great pleasure of seeing one of my more
problematic neighbors taken away in handcuffs after SHE was arrested for
domestic battery. I called the police after I heard her scream and
doors slamming, begged the 911 operator not to use my name...she was a
problem for hubby and I previously...I thought she was being hurt ) It
would not have broken my heart if she had taken a punch. Her husband's
parents later got a restraining order against her.

I'm of the old school where boys don't hit girls. I refuse to abuse or
to tolerate it. When a woman switches to crazy mode around me, I bid

Only thing worse is a crazy guy with a concealed weapon permit ) I'm
of the new school, where people don't hit people. My children don't hit
their children, which is very different than my upbringing.

them goodbye, have a nice life. I firmly believe that the state of
bonkers is a characteristic of the presence of XX chromosomes and
often in combination with ethanol.

TDD

Good old ethanol, the gender-neutral essence of instant stupidity. Add
a little meth, a touch of coke or PCP...wow!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
clipped

[...]

All the women I know who have Native American in their ancestry, should
not touch firewater. I was talking to a physician friend who mentioned
it had something to do with a genetic tendency for the livers of people
of that bloodline having the inability to neutralize alcohol which is
very toxic to them. I know a lot of crazy women and not all of them look
like Pocahontas.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

clipped

All the women I know who have Native American in their ancestry, should
not touch firewater. I was talking to a physician friend who mentioned
it had something to do with a genetic tendency for the livers of people
of that bloodline having the inability to neutralize alcohol which is
very toxic to them. I know a lot of crazy women and not all of them look
like Pocahontas.

TDD

Hey, mebbe we can set up a social website - CMC, or Crazies Meeting
Crazies? You supply the crazy women, I'll supply the crazy men, charge
a fee for meeting the crazy of your dreams. Offer discounts for records
of DUI, posession of meth or coke. Charge higher fee (increased
liability, of course) if they have restraining orders, convictions for
dom. viol. or are behind on child support. Well, on second thought, the
crazies seem to have a gift for finding each other without much help.

Native Americans should not be singled out - it ain't genes, it's the
speed with which the toxin is ingested. The other ethnicities just need
to drink a little faster to get to the liver limit )
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 23, 12:57�pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 22, 10:12 pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:31:45 -0400, "

wrote:
clipped
[...]

Yep, I agree with all that. A lot of the "high flying" women over
here end up in the nuthouse. They are mentally unsuited to the
competition. The whole female equality thing over here is being
abandoned as this is being recognised. They want to have a family AND
ahigh flying job. Impossible.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 23, 12:58�pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 21, 1:42?pm, keith wrote:
On May 20, 3:13?pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Evan wrote:
You are more likely to get killed in public in the United States by a
car
accident than gun fire, even in those dreadful inner cities plagued by
gang violence...
And if you have a gun and get shot, chances are it will be with your own gun.
If you have a car and crash, chances are it'll be in your own car.
Your point being?
That you're a dumb as a rock. ...obvious to anyone with more than two brain
cells.

I thought the topic was guns. Why are bringing in cars? �The
comparison is totally irrelevant.

Cars a one to four thousand pound deadly weapon.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Cars are dangerous in the hands of the stupid and inexperienced. They
are not a weapon. A weapon is designed to kill, cars are not. You
can kill yourself with a toothpick or choke to death on an apple.
Posted to alt.home.repair

clipped

Yep, I agree with all that. A lot of the "high flying" women over
here end up in the nuthouse. They are mentally unsuited to the
competition. The whole female equality thing over here is being
abandoned as this is being recognised. They want to have a family AND
ahigh flying job. Impossible.

Yer sounding like a nut job. Women I know like to have a choice.

Why don't you go cook dinner and do some laundry?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 May 2010 07:09:45 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On May 23, 12:58?pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 21, 1:42?pm, keith wrote:
On May 20, 3:13?pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Evan wrote:
You are more likely to get killed in public in the United States by a
car
accident than gun fire, even in those dreadful inner cities plagued by
gang violence...
And if you have a gun and get shot, chances are it will be with your own gun.
If you have a car and crash, chances are it'll be in your own car.
Your point being?
That you're a dumb as a rock. ...obvious to anyone with more than two brain
cells.

I thought the topic was guns. Why are bringing in cars? ?The
comparison is totally irrelevant.

No, the topic was killing people, including yourself.

Cars a one to four thousand pound deadly weapon.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Cars are dangerous in the hands of the stupid and inexperienced. They
are not a weapon. A weapon is designed to kill, cars are not. You
can kill yourself with a toothpick or choke to death on an apple.

Right, they should be regulated out of existence, too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

Yep, I agree with all that. A lot of the "high flying" women over
here end up in the nuthouse. They are mentally unsuited to the
competition. The whole female equality thing over here is being
abandoned as this is being recognised. They want to have a family AND
ahigh flying job. Impossible.

Not only that, wymen played the "sexual liberation" card.

And lost.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 May 2010 17:08:40 -0500, The Daring Dufas

On Sun, 23 May 2010 07:09:45 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On May 23, 12:58?pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 21, 1:42?pm, keith wrote:
On May 20, 3:13?pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Evan wrote:
[...]

But my feet hurt and I'm lazy!

Harry, is that you?

Bridgeport type mill craigslist [email protected] [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 5th 07 06:53 PM
Craigslist Gunner[_2_] Metalworking 20 August 28th 07 01:14 AM
Craigslist Gloat Jon Anderson Metalworking 8 July 23rd 07 12:04 AM
Walnut on Craigslist David Bridgeman Woodworking 11 December 6th 06 07:42 PM
Mill FS on craigslist wayne mak Metalworking 1 January 10th 06 04:24 PM