Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

harry wrote:

All the above doesn't detract from the fact they are scum. They are
only able to sustain such an army because of the meddling U$A. It
won't last. The USA is broke, owned by the Chinese. There will be
cuts. I expect aid to the scum will be among them.

There are three transfers of funds from the US to Israel: A) Loans - and
Israel, unlike other countries, is current on its repayments, B) R&D
Grants - similar to grants given to universities and the like. A current
example is the Arrow missle and upgrades to the Patriot. Israel supplies the
talent, the US supplies the money, they share in the result. C) A sharing of
monies with Egypt to handle the return of the Sinai.

The United States "gives" no money to Israel. You really should get your
facts straight and not from the BBC or Air America.

Hearing the way you speak you definately deserved 11/9. There will be
other attacks I expect. Even the security must be cost billions of
dollars the USA can't afford.

Again, you are correct. Under seven years of the Bush administration, from
9-11 thru the inauguration of the new president, there were NO civilian
attacks, successful or otherwise, against the U.S. or U.S. interests abroad.
In a year and a half of the Obama administration, there have been four
attacks (two successful) within the country by Mohammadens. With two and a
half years to go under the current policies, I fully expect more assaults
within the country.

We can afford anything we want if we want it badly enough. The U.S. is
responsible for one-quarter (24.13%) of the world's GDP (seven times that of
the UK, for example).

BTW, nobody voted on any of the issues. You don't get to vote in most
of the states mentioned as they are not democracies. Nobody in the
USA wants Mexicans.

True. Of the 50-odd predominately Muslim countries, only two (leaving aside
Iraq and Afghanistan) are putative democracies (Turkey and Malasia). The
rest are monarchies (Tunisia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia), oligarchies (Egypt,
Syria), theocracies (Iran), tyrannies (Libya), or out-and-out anarchies
(Somalia, Sudan).

The only democracy in the area is Israel.

*I* want (most) Mexicans. Most of those who sneak across the border are
exactly the kind of folks we respect and desi Risk takers, ambitious,
confident in their own abilities, desirous of improving both their lot in
life and that of their families.

You ramble on in a demented fashion about an area of the world you
have clearly never visited, spouting crap from Fox TV and dodgy
statistics.
BTW is it bub as in beelzebub?

Heh! I've visited the area many times (sixteen in the past thirty years). I
speak (pretty good) Hebrew and can get along in Arabic. In my youth I was a
State Department FSO (Foreign Service Officer, though in Viet Nam, not the
middle east). I haven't needed my diplomatic passport for a few years, but I
might if I ever travel to Arizona.