Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

clipped

All the women I know who have Native American in their ancestry, should
not touch firewater. I was talking to a physician friend who mentioned
it had something to do with a genetic tendency for the livers of people
of that bloodline having the inability to neutralize alcohol which is
very toxic to them. I know a lot of crazy women and not all of them look
like Pocahontas.

TDD

Hey, mebbe we can set up a social website - CMC, or Crazies Meeting
Crazies? You supply the crazy women, I'll supply the crazy men, charge
a fee for meeting the crazy of your dreams. Offer discounts for records
of DUI, posession of meth or coke. Charge higher fee (increased
liability, of course) if they have restraining orders, convictions for
dom. viol. or are behind on child support. Well, on second thought, the
crazies seem to have a gift for finding each other without much help.

Native Americans should not be singled out - it ain't genes, it's the
speed with which the toxin is ingested. The other ethnicities just need
to drink a little faster to get to the liver limit )