Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 20, 2:29�pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 19, 10:47 pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2010 23:46:47 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On May 18, 2:32?am, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2010 08:56:25 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:
So I hate f***g Israelis for what they are doing toPalestinians but I
am not anti-semetic.
[ Liar, estimated....]
What you say is that multiple religions cannot live on the same earth.
Ever hear of Winston Churchill sinking ?allied (French) anchored
ships? Yes he did and it ****ed the French off. You do not call THAT
rape or PILLAGE
Why do you hate?
Getting even is better, IMHO
Religion is the root of most evil.
I thought the root of all evil was money.

No, it seems multiple religion can't live together. Astonishing how
people come to believe in such tosh.
In America we found that Jews, Catholics, and Baptist can live in
harmony. Toss in some Voodoo and we all get along.

The sinking of the French navy at Oran was performed because they
refused to turn their ships over to the Brits after the fall of
France. We couldn't let them fall into the hands of Hitler. They
were given every chance to surrender and warned of the consequences.
So you've got it wrong again. The French were not our allies by then.
The (Vichy) French regime was co-operating with Hitler at that point.
As far as I know, notjing was stolen and no-one was raped.
Do you even know the meanings of those words?
The Admiral of the French Navy, would not give his vessels (upon
request, even advised to sail the ships to USA) to the Brit's, but
instead would scuttle them before Hitler gained control. Winston did
not believe, but sank the ships later.

Winston wanted 50 battle ships from the USA, denied, later given by
the president when they proved they had some balls.

We sent them 50 war/supply ships from our Navy after that.

Harry! You have it WRONG! The French and English had a Treaty! Before
one surrenders, the other party must approve.

I have met many refugee Palestinians in Jordan and heard from them
what happened to them first hand. I don't listen to Fox TV and dimwit
propaganda from people who have never been near the place. So it is
apparent to me what scum zionists are.
I have some time in Europe, lived there for awhile. Been half way
around the world, at least once. How old are you?- Hide quoted text -

Religious harmony in the USA? Give us a rest!

You have fallen into the usual misquote from the bible.
The proper quote �is "."The LOVE of money is the root of evil".
I thought as a USAian you would know that. This means you can have the
stuff but absolutely hate it, Then you have to get rid of it by
spending it. � :-)

We were sent fifty virtual wrecks left over from WW1, though we were
grateful for them. We have always had "balls". We have done far more
to defend liberty that the USA ever has. Up to my teenage years we
have been engaged in one war or anotherfor more than a thousand
years .. �Since the birth of the British nation in fact. �Most of our
wars have been just until this Iraq business, B-liar and the none
existant WMDs.
The Fench had surrendered. �Even "W " called them surrender monkeys.
One of the few things he got right.
We had enough problems pursuing the Bismarck, Scharnhorst and
destroying the Tirpitz without the additional problems of additional
warships surrendered to the Krauts. �The frogs had their chance &
didn't take it.

We did have a treaty. (Concorde d'etat) It never benifited us. We
defended frogland from the krauts on two occasions at a cost of
millions of lives and the destruction of our economy on both ocssions.
(Whilst the USA stood idly by, only dragged into the war when
forced). �We have defeated European tyrants on five previous
occassions too with no benefit to ourselves. �Frogs, Dutch, Spanish,
Danish, Russian.

I will be 63 in July. You can send me a birthday card if you
like! �:-)
I have travelled in the Middle East, North Africa. East Africa, South
America extensively, Australia , the far East and one visit to the
USA. (visited �a person I "met" on a Google group). �He is allegedly
coming to visit me but he's very timid. (Though he keeps an AK47 in
his basement.)
My wife is a parrot nut, I like to travel so we combine the two and
travel to see wild parrots. �Plus whatever else crosses our path,
strange things on occasion. �I have a bit of a travel website if you
are interested.
http://freespace.virgin.net/susan.armitage/macaws.htm

Harry, if you ever get a chance, visit the South Eastern United States.
It's not as portrayed in the movies and believe it or not, everyone
doesn't speak like Jeff Foxworthy or act like his caricatures. Um,
some actually do but it would be like assuming everyone in Great Britain
speaks Cockney. I think it's funny in a way that Americans are losing
our wonderful regional accents. It must be due to the ubiquitous instant
media in all forms that I've noticed, over the years, affecting the
newer generations first. All kids are starting to sound alike regardless
of their origins. One day I'll get to visit Europe, if I'm ever allowed
to travel via airline. I guess I could call it the mutt tour since I'm
everyone's cousin.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

We too are losing regional accents, which were at one time very
extreme. In my regional accent (Yorkshire) I would be
incomprehensible to 80% of the UK. I have to speak posh where I live
now so my accent is disappearing too.
You can put it down to TV and mobility of the population in search of
jobs/ career. I lived in Wales for twenty odd years and I'm in
Herefordshire now.
Lots of Brits visit SE USA. The bit called Florida. Now Florida
has a couple of places I 'd like to see but I'd need to traval further
afield. I like to go on buses. There are interesting people on buses.
(The best buses in the world are in Brasil, the worste are in
Bolivia). However the worst buses always go the most interesting
places.
Yes, you should get your ass over here. The � is falling against the
$, now's a good time. When I was in the US �1 got you $2. Now it won't
even get you $1.5. Why wouldn't you be allowed on an airline?

I know TV is lies. Our's is getting nearly as bad as your's these
days. We have these TVs with incredibly marvellous pictures but
there's nothing but crap to watch on them unless you buy expensive
DVDs.
If you're really interested, email me or I'm on Skype