Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 21, 3:17�pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 20, 2:29 pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 19, 10:47 pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2010 23:46:47 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:
On May 18, 2:32?am, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2010 08:56:25 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:
So I hate f***g Israelis for what they are doing toPalestinians but I
am not anti-semetic.
[ Liar, estimated....]
What you say is that multiple religions cannot live on the same earth.
Ever hear of Winston Churchill sinking ?allied (French) anchored
ships? Yes he did and it ****ed the French off. You do not call THAT
rape or PILLAGE
Why do you hate?
Getting even is better, IMHO
Religion is the root of most evil.
I thought the root of all evil was money.
No, it seems multiple religion can't live together. Astonishing how
people come to believe in such tosh.
In America we found that Jews, Catholics, and Baptist can live in
harmony. Toss in some Voodoo and we all get along.
The sinking of the French navy at Oran was performed because they
refused to turn their ships over to the Brits after the fall of
France. We couldn't let them fall into the hands of Hitler. They
were given every chance to surrender and warned of the consequences..
So you've got it wrong again. The French were not our allies by then.