Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 25, 1:52�am, "
wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2010 22:46:33 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:
On May 23, 11:26?pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2010 17:08:40 -0500, The Daring Dufas

On Sun, 23 May 2010 07:09:45 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On May 23, 12:58?pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 22, 5:52 pm, "
wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2010 22:53:39 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:
On May 21, 1:42?pm, keith wrote:
On May 20, 3:13?pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Evan wrote:
You are more likely to get killed in public in the United States by a
car
accident than gun fire, even in those dreadful inner cities plagued by
gang violence...
And if you have a gun and get shot, chances are it will be with your own gun.
If you have a car and crash, chances are it'll be in your own car.
Your point being?
That you're a dumb as a rock. ...obvious to anyone with more than two brain
cells.
I thought the topic was guns. Why are bringing in cars? ?The
comparison is totally irrelevant.

No, the topic was killing people, including yourself.

Cars a one to four thousand pound deadly weapon.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Cars are dangerous in the hands of the stupid and inexperienced. ?They
are not a weapon. ?A weapon is designed to kill, cars are not. ?You
can kill yourself with a toothpick or choke to death on an apple.

Right, they should be regulated out of existence, too.

But my feet hurt and I'm lazy!

Harry, is that you?- Hide quoted text -

Still lurking.

Still stupid as a stone, too.- Hide quoted text -

Not as stupid as the geology in America.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 1:01*am, harry wrote:
On May 24, 4:49 pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

harry wrote:
On May 24, 7:51 am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 24, 5:25 am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Colbyt wrote:
wrote in message
news:Y_idnVs7qYZzVGTWnZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@earthli nk.com...
My brother was a cop. Got jumped by three guys during a traffic stop
once. He put all three in the hospital. I have not seen him lose his
temper since he was about four years old, and it takes effort ) When he
finally did have to shoot and kill a perp, he was more angry with the
dispatcher...dispatcher left out important details. He really retired
because there were too many idiot dispatchers. He went through the usual
routine after a shooting, had to see a shrink. I called to see how he was
doing and he said, "The only thing that bothers me is that it didn't
bother me at all." Didn't shoot until he absolutely had too, and broke
down a door backing away from the perp. When he gets adequately
"assertive", it can be scarier than a gun.
Contrary to what we see in the movies, on TV and read in books, I am willing
to bet there are more cops like your brother than what the masses believe.
And no, he should not have felt bad. It should not bother him at all.
Any civilized human being will feel bad about killing someone.
TDD- Hide quoted text -
Tch, tch. You know full well that it is the USgov. propaganda line
that guns are good and it is every patriotic USAian's duty to join the
army & kill foreigners.
Harry, that has got to be one of the goofiest things you have ever
written. Most of the propaganda that comes from our government is
anti-gun. I haven't owned or even fired a gun in many years and I
really wish I'd had one when I was robbed at gunpoint by a couple
of Negro punks from the housing project a few blocks away from where
I was living at the time. With all of the gimmes upset that their
Lord Obama hasn't given them loads of cash, they may feel that it's
OK to go out and take what they want. I have actually been seriously
looking into obtaining a small automatic pistol like a 380. It's not
necessarily Blacks I'm worried about, it's CTW,"Caucasian Toxic Waste"
crack heads that I'm more concerned with.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

You didn't have a gun. You are still here. If you had had a gun, you
might not be still here. Simple isn't it?
You really think you could come out best in a gunfight with a
crackhead?
This is your Hollywood education coming out. The good guy doesn't
always win. In fact usually doesn't.

Most crimes can be deterred when the intended victim makes the predator
aware that he is armed. Most criminals are cowards and when they realize
that they do not have the upper hand, they will flee. Most of the time,
when I've been approached by an urban camper, all I've had to do was
pull the pepper spray out of the holster. I didn't have to use it, they
just had to see it. It's the same way with a firearm, when a dobad sees
a gun, he will retreat and decide to go someplace else.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Starting a gunfight over a $10 TV set or whatever makes no sense
whatever.

If the perp is in my house no one is asking why.

Especially if you're family is involved.

English not your first language?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 1:03*am, harry wrote:
On May 25, 1:52 am, "

wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2010 17:08:40 -0500, The Daring Dufas

On Sun, 23 May 2010 07:09:45 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On May 23, 12:58?pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 21, 1:42?pm, keith wrote:
On May 20, 3:13?pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Evan wrote:
[...]

You're even more dense.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Colbyt wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Harry is British.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2010 16:39:31 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

wrote:
Colbyt wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Ah, that makes sense. What would have given me the idea that a Britlander
would know English?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

English not your first language?

Harry is British.

TDD

Yep!

Ask him to spell realize.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

English not your first language?

Harry is British.

TDD

Yep!

Ask him to spell realize.

Hell, ask him to define it...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Colbyt wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

English not your first language?- Hide quoted text -

As I am English, anything I might say is by definition English. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
English not your first language?

Harry is British.

TDD

Yep!

Ask him to spell realize.

Realise
Potatoe
Armour
Organise
Colour
Aluminium
This is how the Queen spells these words. I know Walker spells them
differently but this is part of the proof he is a retard

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

English not your first language?

Harry is British.

TDD

Yep!

Ask him to spell realize.

Hell, ask him to define it...

Realise. To come to understand. A state of mind you are far from.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Colbyt wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

No, you are a moron. Anything you've said is moronic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 2:21�pm, keith wrote:
On May 26, 2:10�am, harry wrote:

wrote:
Colbyt wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

No, you are a moron. �Anything you've said is moronic.- Hide quoted text -

You keep saying this but you don't give a reason. Do you think if you
repeat it often enough it will become true?
Hmm, that's how Fox News works. They keep repeating lies until
people believe it to be true. I expect after a while they get
weakened & "facts" only have to be repeated a couple of times & some
folks believe them. The more simple minded ones that is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 May 2010 09:17:04 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On May 26, 2:21?pm, keith wrote:
On May 26, 2:10?am, harry wrote:

wrote:
Colbyt wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

I don't have to repeat it. It is true.

Hmm, that's how Fox News works. They keep repeating lies until
people believe it to be true. I expect after a while they get
weakened & "facts" only have to be repeated a couple of times & some
folks believe them. The more simple minded ones that is.

At least they're not Obummer lapdogs.

Bridgeport type mill craigslist [email protected] [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 5th 07 06:53 PM
Craigslist Gunner[_2_] Metalworking 20 August 28th 07 01:14 AM
Craigslist Gloat Jon Anderson Metalworking 8 July 23rd 07 12:04 AM
Walnut on Craigslist David Bridgeman Woodworking 11 December 6th 06 07:42 PM
Mill FS on craigslist wayne mak Metalworking 1 January 10th 06 04:24 PM