Posted to alt.home.repair
keith keith is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 25, 1:01*am, harry wrote:
On May 24, 4:49 pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

harry wrote:
On May 24, 7:51 am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 24, 5:25 am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Colbyt wrote:
wrote in message
news:Y_idnVs7qYZzVGTWnZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@earthli nk.com...
My brother was a cop. Got jumped by three guys during a traffic stop
once. He put all three in the hospital. I have not seen him lose his
temper since he was about four years old, and it takes effort ) When he
finally did have to shoot and kill a perp, he was more angry with the
dispatcher...dispatcher left out important details. He really retired
because there were too many idiot dispatchers. He went through the usual
routine after a shooting, had to see a shrink. I called to see how he was
doing and he said, "The only thing that bothers me is that it didn't
bother me at all." Didn't shoot until he absolutely had too, and broke
down a door backing away from the perp. When he gets adequately
"assertive", it can be scarier than a gun.
Contrary to what we see in the movies, on TV and read in books, I am willing
to bet there are more cops like your brother than what the masses believe.
And no, he should not have felt bad. It should not bother him at all.
Any civilized human being will feel bad about killing someone.
TDD- Hide quoted text -
Tch, tch. You know full well that it is the USgov. propaganda line
that guns are good and it is every patriotic USAian's duty to join the
army & kill foreigners.
Harry, that has got to be one of the goofiest things you have ever
written. Most of the propaganda that comes from our government is
anti-gun. I haven't owned or even fired a gun in many years and I
really wish I'd had one when I was robbed at gunpoint by a couple
of Negro punks from the housing project a few blocks away from where
I was living at the time. With all of the gimmes upset that their
Lord Obama hasn't given them loads of cash, they may feel that it's
OK to go out and take what they want. I have actually been seriously
looking into obtaining a small automatic pistol like a 380. It's not
necessarily Blacks I'm worried about, it's CTW,"Caucasian Toxic Waste"
crack heads that I'm more concerned with.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

You didn't have a gun. You are still here. If you had had a gun, you
might not be still here. Simple isn't it?
You really think you could come out best in a gunfight with a
crackhead?
This is your Hollywood education coming out. The good guy doesn't
always win. In fact usually doesn't.

Most crimes can be deterred when the intended victim makes the predator
aware that he is armed. Most criminals are cowards and when they realize
that they do not have the upper hand, they will flee. Most of the time,
when I've been approached by an urban camper, all I've had to do was
pull the pepper spray out of the holster. I didn't have to use it, they
just had to see it. It's the same way with a firearm, when a dobad sees
a gun, he will retreat and decide to go someplace else.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Starting a gunfight over a $10 TV set or whatever makes no sense
whatever.

If the perp is in my house no one is asking why.

Especially if you're family is involved.

English not your first language?