Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

The Daring Dufas wrote:
clipped

Hy problem is women want equal rights but want to remain a protected
species. You want to be equal, go all the way. A woman should have
the same right as a man to get that arse stomped if she picks a fight
with a man. The civilization I'm part of doesn't tolerate that and a

Hey, we share the good and the bad. Men get maternity leave and can sue
for discrimination, same as women. Nursing isn't a women's profession
any more, a good career for former military medics. Military service is
an automatic seniority component for gov. jobs...why in heck should
women not have that avenue?

Men need to learn the art of verbal combat...women seem to have a
sharper sword in that arena )

Some day I'll figure out what my SS retirement benefit would be if I had
been paid more than half what the janitor was paid when I worked as a nurse.

most women take advantage of the fact that the majority of men will
not punch their lights out when they provoked or physically attack them.

There are places where you can't get arrested for assault unless there
is a pool of blood. I had the great pleasure of seeing one of my more
problematic neighbors taken away in handcuffs after SHE was arrested for
domestic battery. I called the police after I heard her scream and
doors slamming, begged the 911 operator not to use my name...she was a
problem for hubby and I previously...I thought she was being hurt ) It
would not have broken my heart if she had taken a punch. Her husband's
parents later got a restraining order against her.

I'm of the old school where boys don't hit girls. I refuse to abuse or
to tolerate it. When a woman switches to crazy mode around me, I bid

Only thing worse is a crazy guy with a concealed weapon permit ) I'm
of the new school, where people don't hit people. My children don't hit
their children, which is very different than my upbringing.

them goodbye, have a nice life. I firmly believe that the state of
bonkers is a characteristic of the presence of XX chromosomes and
often in combination with ethanol.

TDD

Good old ethanol, the gender-neutral essence of instant stupidity. Add
a little meth, a touch of coke or PCP...wow!