Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lets Black Out the USA

OK people. The entire USA is having a heat spell. This means
everyone will be turning on their air conditioners, fans and
everything else electrical. Of course, as always, screw your
neighbor. They dont need to stay cool, just YOU. Remember, YOU are
the center of the universe, so hoard your electricity. Use as much as
you can. Turn on every electrical device in your home, and dont
forget all the power tools and other devices in your garage.
Turn it ALL on. Hoarde, and hoarde more. Lets see if we can black out
the entire USA.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Okay, class. Time for your spelling lesson:

To store a way a chest of golden treasure is to 'hoard'.
A "horde" of filthy pirates might steal what you stored.

You just can't have it both ways, though.

(And as far as the crankiness, well, if the PoCos would beef up the
grid a bit rather than play the stock market so much, perhaps there'd
be no problem)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value in his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an amoeba to
the White House.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31 Jul 2006 06:30:28 -0700, "tom" wrote:

Nice and cool here in the Sonoran desert. We've had the AC off for a
few days now, and my rainwater storage is close to full capacity. I'm
still screwing my neighbor, though. Tom

I live in the central part of the US, where it's hottest now. The
latest electric bill may be the only one I've ever gotten (yet) that's
over $200.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value in his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an amoeba to
the White House.

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost.
Do try to stay current.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value in
his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an amoeba
the White House.

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost.
Do try to stay current.

Non sequitur. Binary thinking is unpatriotic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value in
his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an amoeba
the White House.

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost.
Do try to stay current.

Non sequitur.

For a non sequitur.

Binary thinking is unpatriotic.

Then stop it, lib-turd.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value in
his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an
amoeba
the White House.

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost.
Do try to stay current.

Non sequitur.

For a non sequitur.

Binary thinking is unpatriotic.

Then stop it, lib-turd.

Is it safe to assume that you would let your president teach your children?

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value in
his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an
amoeba
the White House.

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost.
Do try to stay current.

Non sequitur.

For a non sequitur.

Binary thinking is unpatriotic.

Then stop it, lib-turd.

Is it safe to assume that you would let your president teach your children?

Before I'd let them get within ten feet of your lib-turd ass.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value
in
his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an
amoeba
the White House.

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost.
Do try to stay current.

Non sequitur.

For a non sequitur.

Binary thinking is unpatriotic.

Then stop it, lib-turd.

Is it safe to assume that you would let your president teach your
children?

Before I'd let them get within ten feet of your lib-turd ass.

Intellectual inbreeding! You're the poster boy! I'll bet you videotape his
TV appearances and take two weeks to interpret them, one sentence at a time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I am waiting for the war in the mid east to spread and wonder what our
IDIOT president will do one someone sinks a couple tankers in the
straight of hormuz and cuts off our oil supply...

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article . com,
" wrote:

I am waiting for the war in the mid east to spread and wonder what our
IDIOT president will do one someone sinks a couple tankers in the
straight of hormuz and cuts off our oil supply...

Won't happen. The crazies are not so crazy that they don't know where
their money comes from. You turn off oil spigot and the money spigot
follows soon after.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value
in
his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an
amoeba
the White House.

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost.
Do try to stay current.

Non sequitur.

For a non sequitur.

Binary thinking is unpatriotic.

Then stop it, lib-turd.

Is it safe to assume that you would let your president teach your
children?

Before I'd let them get within ten feet of your lib-turd ass.

This has nothing to do with political leaning, and as it happens, I'm
probably more conservative than you. Surely, you don't approve of a
president who says this:

""I've reminded the prime minister-the American people, Mr. Prime Minister,
over the past months that it was not always a given that the United States
and America would have a close relationship."-Washington, D.C., June 29,
2006"

You probably think this was invented by liberals. So, here's the video, from
the White House web site. You'll need RealPlayer to view it. Notice the
empty, lost look in his eyes. Lights on, nobody home:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...60629-3.v.smil

Here, your president insults the Germans, but certainly has no clue that he
has done so:
""The point now is how do we work together to achieve important goals. And
one such goal is a democracy in Germany."-Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

Another beauty:
"And I want those who are questioning it to step up and explain why all of a
sudden a Middle Eastern company is held to a different standard than a Great
British company."-Defending a plan to allow a company from the United Arab
Emirates to manage ports in the United States, aboard Air Force One, Feb.
21, 2006

And another:
"I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked
them then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like
them during president, and I like them after president."-Nashville, Tenn.,
Feb. 1, 2006

Oh boy:
"I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome."-Philadelphia,
Dec. 12, 2005, on the reception of American forces in Iraq

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value
in
his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an
amoeba
the White House.

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost.
Do try to stay current.

Non sequitur.

For a non sequitur.

Binary thinking is unpatriotic.

Then stop it, lib-turd.

Is it safe to assume that you would let your president teach your
children?

Before I'd let them get within ten feet of your lib-turd ass.

Intellectual inbreeding! You're the poster boy!

Whatever, lib-turd.
I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

I'll bet you videotape his
TV appearances and take two weeks to interpret them, one sentence at a time.

And that passes as humor in the lib-turd world...

Lib-turds - a pathetic bunch.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

Intellectual inbreeding! You're the poster boy!

Whatever, lib-turd.
I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

I'll bet you videotape his
TV appearances and take two weeks to interpret them, one sentence at a
time.

And that passes as humor in the lib-turd world...

Lib-turds - a pathetic bunch.

I'm not a liberal. I'm a conservative.

"Let me be very clear about this. Steroids ought to be banned from
baseball."-Washington, D.C., Oct. 4, 2005

The video's here, at 50:09:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...51004-1.v.smil

If you're OK with this, you need to be kept in a wheelchair with a helmet
24x7.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value
in
his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an
amoeba
the White House.

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost.
Do try to stay current.

Non sequitur.

For a non sequitur.

Binary thinking is unpatriotic.

Then stop it, lib-turd.

Is it safe to assume that you would let your president teach your
children?

Before I'd let them get within ten feet of your lib-turd ass.

This has nothing to do with political leaning, and as it happens, I'm
probably more conservative than you.

Sure you are, lib-turd.
Your obsession with Bush puts you in the moonbat lib-turd camp.
But if you lib-turds didn't lie, you wouldn't have much to say.

Here's a hint, lib-turd:

Bush is not God.
He doesn't have a magic wand.

Your obsession with him speaks more to your intelligence than his.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

This has nothing to do with political leaning, and as it happens, I'm
probably more conservative than you.

Sure you are, lib-turd.
Your obsession with Bush puts you in the moonbat lib-turd camp.
But if you lib-turds didn't lie, you wouldn't have much to say.

Here's a hint, lib-turd:

Bush is not God.
He doesn't have a magic wand.

Your obsession with him speaks more to your intelligence than his.

ROFL! You're killin' me here! :-) Are you really as stupid as he is? You
actually believe it's OK for this country's kids to be exposed to someone
like this??? This is worse for kids than pornography!

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and
over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the
propaganda."-Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and
get them out of harm's way."-Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

"We need to apply 21st-century information technology to the health care
field. We need to have our medical records put on the I.T."-Collinsville,
Ill., Jan. 5, 2005

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's
aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."-Sept.
6, 2004, Poplar Bluff, Mo.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop
thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do
we."-Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"I'm the master of low expectations."-Aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"John Thune has got a common-sense vision for good forest policy. I look
forward to working with him in the United Nations Senate to preserve these
national heritages."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Won't happen. The crazies are not so crazy that they don't know where
their money comes from. You turn off oil spigot and the money spigot
follows soon after.

Hey they are crazy enough to blow themselves up. take a country like
Iran who triuly hates the US....

they can trade some short term pain for long term success.

cripple the US economy and it will take forever to recover meanwhile
the oil doesnt become worthless, heck its value just goes up

mid east countries might help one another to muck up US.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

Intellectual inbreeding! You're the poster boy!

Whatever, lib-turd.
I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

I'll bet you videotape his
TV appearances and take two weeks to interpret them, one sentence at a
time.

And that passes as humor in the lib-turd world...

Lib-turds - a pathetic bunch.

I'm not a liberal. I'm a conservative.

Why do you act like a lib-turd?
Do you have that 'bipolar' thing?

"Let me be very clear about this. Steroids ought to be banned from
baseball."-Washington, D.C., Oct. 4, 2005

The video's here, at 50:09:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...51004-1.v.smil

If you're OK with this, you need to be kept in a wheelchair with a helmet
24x7.

If you think I'm going to follow your link,
you're the one needing the wheelchair and helmet.

I'm not obsessed with Bush, like you are.

Your obsession with Bush says more about your intelligence than all of
your retatred rants will ever say about his.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article .com,
" wrote:

Won't happen. The crazies are not so crazy that they don't know where
their money comes from. You turn off oil spigot and the money spigot
follows soon after.

Hey they are crazy enough to blow themselves up. take a country like
Iran who triuly hates the US....

You notice that none of the planners or commanders are slipping into
their Sementec vests to go meet the virgins. Those are the ones that
would put together the hit on the tanker and they aren't as dumb as the
others.

cripple the US economy and it will take forever to recover meanwhile
the oil doesnt become worthless, heck its value just goes up

Not if all the biggest users are economically trashed. The main
reason for the spike over the last few years is because use was rising
faster than what was pumped. You take the US and Europe out of that
equation and the price craters.

mid east countries might help one another to muck up US.

But not themselves.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Oxygen! Oxygen! ROFL!!!!

Your idiot doesn't even understand the branches of government, as taught in
8th grade!!
"You see, the Senate wants to take away some of the powers of the
administrative branch."-Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."-Trenton, N.J., Sept.
23, 2002

"Do you have blacks, too?"-To Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso,
Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Is it safe to assume that you would let your president teach your
children?

The current president has an MBA from Harvard. I suggest he's academically
better qualified than most teachers. Further, having the current president
teach children is better than the former president molesting someone's
child, wouldn't you say?

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

This has nothing to do with political leaning, and as it happens, I'm
probably more conservative than you.

Sure you are, lib-turd.
Your obsession with Bush puts you in the moonbat lib-turd camp.
But if you lib-turds didn't lie, you wouldn't have much to say.

Here's a hint, lib-turd:

Bush is not God.
He doesn't have a magic wand.

Your obsession with him speaks more to your intelligence than his.

ROFL! You're killin' me here! :-)

You Bush obsessed lib-turds are easily entertained.

Your obsession with Bush speaks more to your (lack of) intelligence
than his.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Is it safe to assume that you would let your president teach your
children?

The current president has an MBA from Harvard. I suggest he's academically
better qualified than most teachers. Further, having the current president
teach children is better than the former president molesting someone's
child, wouldn't you say?

I don't care if he's got an MBA from every school in this country that
offers the degree. If you think his words do NOT reflect his mental state,
you are either insane, or in denial. It's a common human trait to defend
your worst decisions, no matter how obvious they may be. This is what's kept
certain automobile manufacturers alive for more years than they deserve.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

your retarded rants will ever say about his.

Oxygen! Oxygen! ROFL!!!!

I'm not obsessed with Bush, like you are.

I couldn't care less what a lib-turd moonbat like you has to spew.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Sam Sam is offline

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:58:20 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Bawana" wrote in message
roups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value in
his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an amoeba
the White House.

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost.
Do try to stay current.

Non sequitur. Binary thinking is unpatriotic.

Yes, and I voted for "None of the above".
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mark Lloyd wrote in message

I live in the central part of the US, where it's hottest now. The
latest electric bill may be the only one I've ever gotten (yet) that's
over $200.

Yes, we just finished with that in CA. It was the hottest that I can
remember, and the electric bill (and I live in a fairly small house
under 1300 feet) was $434.00. Needless to say, I signed up for the year
round bill today that makes it the same price every month, and then they
will reconcile it one way or another every June.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

tom posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Nice and cool here in the Sonoran desert. We've had the AC off for a
few days now, and my rainwater storage is close to full capacity. I'm
still screwing my neighbor, though. Tom

Is he good?
--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Bawana wrote:

Whatever, lib-turd.
I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

Your sexual proclivities are of little interest, in addition to proving
a poor basis upon which to make your political decisions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

z wrote:
Bawana wrote:

Whatever, lib-turd.
I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

Your sexual proclivities are of little interest,

No ****, zlib-turd.
We all know that pussy makes you puke.

in addition to proving
a poor basis upon which to make your political decisions.

Re-read the thread, zlib-turd.
It's about a 'personal quality of life' decision.

I know, I know, zlib-turd, to you morons it's the same thing.

You need people like John Fraud Kerry to make personal quality of life
decisions for you.

That's why you lib-turds are such a pathetic group.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

z wrote:
Bawana wrote:

Whatever, lib-turd.
I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

Your sexual proclivities are of little interest,

No ****, zlib-turd.
We all know that pussy makes you puke.

in addition to proving
a poor basis upon which to make your political decisions.

Re-read the thread, zlib-turd.
It's about a 'personal quality of life' decision.

I know, I know, zlib-turd, to you morons it's the same thing.

You need people like John Fraud Kerry to make personal quality of life
decisions for you.

I'm sure you cannot answer the next question, but where did you get the idea
that I think Kerry was a good candidate?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

z wrote:
Bawana wrote:

Whatever, lib-turd.
I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

Your sexual proclivities are of little interest,

No ****, zlib-turd.
We all know that pussy makes you puke.

in addition to proving
a poor basis upon which to make your political decisions.

Re-read the thread, zlib-turd.
It's about a 'personal quality of life' decision.

I know, I know, zlib-turd, to you morons it's the same thing.

You need people like John Fraud Kerry to make personal quality of life
decisions for you.

I'm sure you cannot answer the next question,

I could but, like the question, it wouldn't make any sense.

but where did you get the idea
that I think Kerry was a good candidate?

Where did you get the idea that I think that you think Kerry was a good
candidate?

Because YOU brought up his name, as if it was in any way relevant to this
discussion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

z wrote:
Bawana wrote:

[...]

Bhaaawwwwaaawwwaaawwwaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
I see that logic is not one of your strong points.

But, where did you get the idea that I think that you think Kerry was a
good
candidate?

as if it was in any way relevant to this
discussion.

Actually, I used the phrase "people like John Fraud Kerry".

And if your bringing up Bush, "as if it was in any way relevant to this
discussion"
is OK, then if somebody were to bring up John Fraud Kerry, why would
that not be OK?

Best way to remove rust from black oxide? DeepDiver Metalworking 23 October 6th 17 06:18 AM
Making black granite black Apropos Home Repair 2 March 17th 06 10:02 PM
Hobby Black -- Blacken-It Norm Dresner Metalworking 9 February 6th 06 04:10 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Walnut and Black Walnut Lumber? Leon Woodworking 43 November 26th 04 11:07 PM