Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lets Black Out the USA

"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

z wrote:
Bawana wrote:

Whatever, lib-turd.
I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

Your sexual proclivities are of little interest,

No ****, zlib-turd.
We all know that pussy makes you puke.

in addition to proving
a poor basis upon which to make your political decisions.

Re-read the thread, zlib-turd.
It's about a 'personal quality of life' decision.

I know, I know, zlib-turd, to you morons it's the same thing.

You need people like John Fraud Kerry to make personal quality of life
decisions for you.

I'm sure you cannot answer the next question,

I could but, like the question, it wouldn't make any sense.

but where did you get the idea
that I think Kerry was a good candidate?

Where did you get the idea that I think that you think Kerry was a good
candidate?

Because YOU brought up his name, as if it was in any way relevant to this
discussion.