Posted to alt.home.repair
Bawana Bawana is offline

Default Lets Black Out the USA

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

Intellectual inbreeding! You're the poster boy!

Whatever, lib-turd.
I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

I'll bet you videotape his
TV appearances and take two weeks to interpret them, one sentence at a
time.

And that passes as humor in the lib-turd world...

Lib-turds - a pathetic bunch.

I'm not a liberal. I'm a conservative.

Why do you act like a lib-turd?
Do you have that 'bipolar' thing?

"Let me be very clear about this. Steroids ought to be banned from
baseball."-Washington, D.C., Oct. 4, 2005

The video's here, at 50:09:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...51004-1.v.smil

If you're OK with this, you need to be kept in a wheelchair with a helmet
24x7.

If you think I'm going to follow your link,
you're the one needing the wheelchair and helmet.

I'm not obsessed with Bush, like you are.

Your obsession with Bush says more about your intelligence than all of
your retatred rants will ever say about his.