Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lets Black Out the USA

JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message:

but where did you get the idea
that I think Kerry was a good candidate?

Bawana wrote in message

Where did you get the idea that I think that you think Kerry was a

good
candidate?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message:

Because YOU brought up his name, as if it was in any way relevant to

this
discussion.

Where did either one of you get the idea that any of this was relevant
to alt.home.repair?

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

news

Bawana wrote in message

Where did you get the idea that I think that you think Kerry was a

good
candidate?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message:

Because YOU brought up his name, as if it was in any way relevant to

this
discussion.

Where did either one of you get the idea that any of this was relevant
to alt.home.repair?

Cheri

It's not relevant. But, the only way you'd see it is if you expanded the
thread to see all the messages, which would mean you WANTED to see it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bawana wrote in message

Where did you get the idea that I think that you think Kerry was a

good
candidate?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message:

Because YOU brought up his name, as if it was in any way relevant to

this
discussion.

Where did either one of you get the idea that any of this was relevant
to alt.home.repair?

Exactly.

Lib-turds like JoeNoBrainsToSpare are obsessed with GWB.
EVERYTHING can be brought back to Bush.
So it MUST be relevant.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bawana wrote in message

Where did you get the idea that I think that you think Kerry was a

good
candidate?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message:

Because YOU brought up his name, as if it was in any way relevant to

this
discussion.

Where did either one of you get the idea that any of this was relevant
to alt.home.repair?

Cheri

It's not relevant. But, the only way you'd see it is if you expanded the
thread to see all the messages, which would mean you WANTED to see it.

More proof that logic is not your strong point, JoeNoBrainsToSpare.

I guess that's Bush's fault too?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

Bawana wrote in message

Where did you get the idea that I think that you think Kerry was a
good
candidate?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message:

Because YOU brought up his name, as if it was in any way relevant to
this
discussion.

Where did either one of you get the idea that any of this was relevant
to alt.home.repair?

Cheri

It's not relevant. But, the only way you'd see it is if you expanded the
thread to see all the messages, which would mean you WANTED to see it.

More proof that logic is not your strong point, JoeNoBrainsToSpare.

It's perfectly logical, just like the software Chery is using to view these
messages.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
. ..

JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message ...

Where did either one of you get the idea that any of this was

relevant
to alt.home.repair?

Cheri

It's not relevant. But, the only way you'd see it is if you expanded

the
thread to see all the messages, which would mean you WANTED to see

it.

Fine. Just wanted to make sure that you knew it had no relevance here,
and I see you do. :-)

Cheri

Hey...it happens.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message

Fine. Just wanted to make sure that you knew it had no relevance

here,
and I see you do. :-)

JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message ...

Hey...it happens.

LOL, yep it's happened to me many times as well. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
. ..

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message

Fine. Just wanted to make sure that you knew it had no relevance

here,
and I see you do. :-)

JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message ...

Hey...it happens.

LOL, yep it's happened to me many times as well. :-)

Cheri

Actually, I started it. Caught a big one, too. Makes up for getting skunked
Saturday morning at a local creek.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31 Jul 2006 08:54:55 -0700, Banty wrote:

In article ,
says...

OK people. The entire USA is having a heat spell. This means
everyone will be turning on their air conditioners, fans and
everything else electrical. Of course, as always, screw your
neighbor. They dont need to stay cool, just YOU. Remember, YOU are
the center of the universe, so hoard your electricity. Use as much as
you can. Turn on every electrical device in your home, and dont
forget all the power tools and other devices in your garage.
Turn it ALL on. Hoarde, and hoarde more. Lets see if we can black out
the entire USA.

??

Hoarding electricity would require charging batteries (or something like that).

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Being a 24 year old white male living in America, I have two
philosophys in life.

1. "I" am the only person that matters in this world, and the whole
earth along with everything on it, belongs to me.
2. My neighbor as well as every other person on earth should be
screwed over and they deserve it, just for getting in my way.

After reading this message, I decided it was time for me to hoard as
much electricity as I could. I just purchased six 1000 foot spools of
wire at Home Depot. I now have all 6 of these spools connected to my
electrical panel. If my figures are correct, these 6 spools should
store one half years worth of electricity. If I can get my Visa
credit limit raised to purchase six more, I will have a full years
worth of power stored on those 12 spools in my basement.

I want to insure I have enough power in storage and I want to do my
part to screw over my neighbor and everyone else who is getting in my
way in my world.

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Bawana wrote:

Re-read the thread, zlib-turd.
It's about a 'personal quality of life' decision.

Cheer up, even though your life is so pathetic, perhaps the future may
hold something slightly better for you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

z wrote:
Bawana wrote:
No ****, zlib-turd.
We all know that pussy makes you puke.

in addition to proving
a poor basis upon which to make your political decisions.

Re-read the thread, zlib-turd.
It's about a 'personal quality of life' decision.

I know, I know, zlib-turd, to you morons it's the same thing.

You need people like John Fraud Kerry to make personal quality of life
decisions for you.

That's why you lib-turds are such a pathetic group.

Cheer up, even though your life is so pathetic, perhaps the future may
hold something slightly better for you.

Someday you may make sense, zlib-turd.

Even though that would take a miracle.

Maybe the best we can hope for is for you to stumble upon something
funny.

Keep plucking away, zlib-turd.

Ya got that blind squirrel thing going for you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Make sure your spools of wire are submerged in at least 6 inches of
water.
That will help extend the storage time.

Great plan. Good luck.

Posted to alt.home.repair
sky sky is offline

Yeah, and also make sure you get the 22ga.
It'll hold a lot more than 4ga., 5 times more.

What a waste of school taxes........

Any how, I often wonder what the cumulative
Effect of shutting down ALL gas powered
Devices here in the States, for one day, two days,
would be?

Bawana wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

sky wrote:
Yeah, and also make sure you get the 22ga.
It'll hold a lot more than 4ga., 5 times more.

What a waste of school taxes........

But I bet your momma still loves you.
(she has to)

Any how, I often wonder what the cumulative
Effect of shutting down ALL gas powered
Devices here in the States, for one day, two days,
would be?

Nothing compared to the cumulative effect of your drug intake, sty.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

sky wrote:
Yeah, and also make sure you get the 22ga.
It'll hold a lot more than 4ga., 5 times more.

What a waste of school taxes........

But I bet your momma still loves you.
(she has to)

Any how, I often wonder what the cumulative
Effect of shutting down ALL gas powered
Devices here in the States, for one day, two days,
would be?

Nothing compared to the cumulative effect of your drug intake, sty.

.....which we can assume is precisely equal to your alcohol intake.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

sky wrote:
Yeah, and also make sure you get the 22ga.
It'll hold a lot more than 4ga., 5 times more.

What a waste of school taxes........

But I bet your momma still loves you.
(she has to)

Any how, I often wonder what the cumulative
Effect of shutting down ALL gas powered
Devices here in the States, for one day, two days,
would be?

Nothing compared to the cumulative effect of your drug intake, sty.

....which we can assume is precisely equal to your alcohol intake.

...which would be roughly half of your sperm intake.

It's interesting that whenever one of you is cornered, you revert to the
"drug intake" routine, and it is *definitely* a routine. Bear in mind (if
any) that if you're going to parrot what Limbaugh & Savage tell you to, you
should spend a little time changing the words around so you sound more
original.

Posted to alt.home.repair
sky sky is offline

Seriously, Banana, What are you afraid of?
If you're not middle (cough ) or higher, you're losing money
If you're pumping gas.

All I was trying to do was to back you up in your sarcasm
Of mimimi-hotmail
And, to try to cast dispersions on the cumulative effect of My drug
intake?
I have a table ina' nice quiet room, an may the best man win........

ALL RIGHT THEN!..........
I CALL FOR AN IMMEDIATE BOYCOTT OF ANY GAS
CONSUMING DEVICE UNTIL AUGUST 31, 2006.......
AND TO HELL WITH THE PRICE OF MILK, AND ANY
THING ELSE THAT A TRUCK BROUGHT!!!!!!!

Are you up for it? If not then
you and all your following are a bunch of PUSSEYS!

Evidently, I see that I wasted my taxes on you, also Banana.

You're not related to mimimi are you?

To those in favor....or agin'............Sign below.........

I don't know who sty is, but......
Sky...votes.....AYE

Bawana wrote:
sky wrote:
Yeah, and also make sure you get the 22ga.
It'll hold a lot more than 4ga., 5 times more.

What a waste of school taxes........

But I bet your momma still loves you.
(she has to)

Any how, I often wonder what the cumulative
Effect of shutting down ALL gas powered
Devices here in the States, for one day, two days,
would be?

Nothing compared to the cumulative effect of your drug intake, sty.

Posted to alt.home.repair

sky wrote:
Seriously, Banana, What are you afraid of?

People that capitalise inappropriately always get me shaking at my
keyboard.

Posted to alt.home.repair
sky sky is offline

Oh! I forgot..........Yes Dear, I'm getting to it........

Just in case ya mite think I'm B.S.'n ya,
We have solar, runnin to batts with an inverter 'ta
run this station.........

JUST SO I CAN BLOW YOUR ASS OUTTA' THE WATER!
ARRGH!!!!

We live three miles from work
groceries are only 1 mile away
Our barber/stylist is two miles...
Scripts are 1 mile
the fire hall is four blocks away
Our dr. is three
the well is 200' away
church is 1.5 miles
Families are a hundred
We own a rotory push mower
We have grazing animals
'ja ever hear of wood warmin' ya twice, thrice?

We OWN a 2003 truck that 'only' has 14,000 on it, mainly,
b/c we went to Bar Harbor twice/ from Pa.
RD/Trip One time = 1700miles approx.
Still haven't paid for emissions test.

We dunno, we think we'll vote for that Sty...we mean Sky
Guy............
Well, 3 AYE'S 0 NAY'S

Damn, ya know, we should just start another thread, Starting
with.......
ALL RIGHT THEN!..........

Bawana wrote:
sky wrote:
Yeah, and also make sure you get the 22ga.
It'll hold a lot more than 4ga., 5 times more.

What a waste of school taxes........

But I bet your momma still loves you.
(she has to)

Any how, I often wonder what the cumulative
Effect of shutting down ALL gas powered
Devices here in the States, for one day, two days,
would be?

Nothing compared to the cumulative effect of your drug intake, sty.

Posted to alt.home.repair
sky sky is offline

Bawana wrote:
sky wrote:
Seriously, Banana, What are you afraid of?

I think it's the letter Z

People that capitalise inappropriately always get me shaking at my
keyboard.

People that spell inappropriately always get me shaking at my keyboard.

4 aye...........0 nay

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

sky wrote:
Yeah, and also make sure you get the 22ga.
It'll hold a lot more than 4ga., 5 times more.

What a waste of school taxes........

But I bet your momma still loves you.
(she has to)

Any how, I often wonder what the cumulative
Effect of shutting down ALL gas powered
Devices here in the States, for one day, two days,
would be?

Nothing compared to the cumulative effect of your drug intake, sty.

....which we can assume is precisely equal to your alcohol intake.

...which would be roughly half of your sperm intake.

It's interesting that whenever one of you is cornered,

Cornered?
When, where, how, JoeNoBrainsToSpare?
Let fly with your logic, lib-loon.

you revert to the
"drug intake" routine, and it is *definitely* a routine.

As compared to the "alcohol intake" routine, that is *definitely NOT* a
routine?

Bear in mind (if
any) that if you're going to parrot what Limbaugh & Savage tell you to,
you
should spend a little time changing the words around so you sound more
original.

I wasn't aware they used the "drug intake" routine.

I'm sure you can provide cites, JoeNoBrainsToSpare.

Turn on your radio and listen to your masters.

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Bawana wrote:

Ya got that blind squirrel thing going for you.

I've told you before, that's your sexlife and I'm not interested.

Posted to alt.home.repair

sky wrote:
Bawana wrote:
sky wrote:
Seriously, Banana, What are you afraid of?

I think it's the letter Z

As in "sty is a lozer"?

People that capitalise inappropriately always get me shaking at my
keyboard.

People that spell inappropriately always get me shaking at my keyboard.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/capitalise

I realise (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/realise)
that embarrassment is your friend.

You not only embrace it, you perform unnatural acts with it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

sky wrote:
[...]

I knew you couldn't provide any cites, JoeNoBrainsToSpare.

I WAS looking forward to your logic concerning my being "cornered",
JoeNoBrainsToSpare.

If you lib-turds didn't lie, you wouldn't have much to say.

This is too easy. You're boring me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

sky wrote:
[...]

Now THERE'S that lib-turd loon logic from JoeNoBrainsToSpare.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

sky wrote:
[...]

It's not logic. It's an opinion. The heat's affecting you. Get out of the
double wide and lay underneath where it's cooler.

Posted to alt.home.repair
sky sky is offline

How can I be embarrassed?
If you are the only one that I am fencing with?

After my last post at 9:06 I retired to my garden.......
Walked my wife to her place of business, came back,
had a bite to eat, and found at 10:46 that it took you at least
twenty minutes to figure a retort, and post at 9:42

Those must have been twenty tortuous unnatural minutes at
Dictionary.com

Out of 1 reference to realise 3 Out of 22 references to realise,
pointed to realize
Out of 1 reference to capitilise 7, pointed to capitalize

Well, 5 AYE'S 0 NAY'S.........
Game ....Set....... Match ........................lozer

If you want to act British.......BE BRITISH!
By the by, My Trout and Crisps were excellent! ta ta!

Bawana wrote:
sky wrote:
Bawana wrote:
sky wrote:
Seriously, Banana, What are you afraid of?

I think it's the letter Z

As in "sty is a lozer"?

People that capitalise inappropriately always get me shaking at my
keyboard.

People that spell inappropriately always get me shaking at my keyboard.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/capitalise

I realise (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/realise)
that embarrassment is your friend.

You not only embrace it, you perform unnatural acts with it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeNoBrainsToSpare wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

sky wrote:
[...]

It's not logic.

Not in the normal sense of the word.

It's an opinion.

And the last thing you would ever do, JoeNoBrainsToSpare,
is to form an opinion using logic, right?

The heat's affecting you. Get out of the
double wide and lay underneath where it's cooler.

That must pass for humor in your lib-turd circles.

You lib-turds sure are a pathetic bunch.

Posted to alt.home.repair

sky wrote:
How can I be embarrassed?

It's obvious that you can't.

If you are the only one that I am fencing with?

You'd be fencing with yourself, sty.

After my last post at 9:06 I retired to my garden.......
Walked my wife to her place of business, came back,
had a bite to eat, and found at 10:46 that it took you at least
twenty minutes to figure a retort, and post at 9:42

You and JoeNoBrainsToSpare got that logic thing going on...

Those must have been twenty tortuous unnatural minutes at
Dictionary.com

Is that how long it took you to follow the link?

Out of 1 reference to realise 3 Out of 22 references to realise,
pointed to realize
Out of 1 reference to capitilise 7, pointed to capitalize

with it.

I see you fixed your capitalisation problem, sty.
(http://dictionary.reference.com/sear...capitalisation)

Next, you should work on your coherence problem.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coherence

Best way to remove rust from black oxide? DeepDiver Metalworking 23 October 6th 17 06:18 AM
Making black granite black Apropos Home Repair 2 March 17th 06 10:02 PM
Hobby Black -- Blacken-It Norm Dresner Metalworking 9 February 6th 06 04:10 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Walnut and Black Walnut Lumber? Leon Woodworking 43 November 26th 04 11:07 PM