Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

Default Lets Black Out the USA

Nice and cool here in the Sonoran desert. We've had the AC off for a
few days now, and my rainwater storage is close to full capacity. I'm
still screwing my neighbor, though. Tom
wrote:
OK people. The entire USA is having a heat spell. This means
everyone will be turning on their air conditioners, fans and
everything else electrical. Of course, as always, screw your
neighbor. They dont need to stay cool, just YOU. Remember, YOU are
the center of the universe, so hoard your electricity. Use as much as
you can. Turn on every electrical device in your home, and dont
forget all the power tools and other devices in your garage.
Turn it ALL on. Hoarde, and hoarde more. Lets see if we can black out
the entire USA.