Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lets Black Out the USA

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value
in
his
post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an
amoeba
the White House.

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost.
Do try to stay current.

Non sequitur.

For a non sequitur.

Binary thinking is unpatriotic.

Then stop it, lib-turd.

Is it safe to assume that you would let your president teach your
children?

Before I'd let them get within ten feet of your lib-turd ass.

This has nothing to do with political leaning, and as it happens, I'm
probably more conservative than you. Surely, you don't approve of a
president who says this:

""I've reminded the prime minister-the American people, Mr. Prime Minister,
over the past months that it was not always a given that the United States
and America would have a close relationship."-Washington, D.C., June 29,
2006"

You probably think this was invented by liberals. So, here's the video, from
the White House web site. You'll need RealPlayer to view it. Notice the
empty, lost look in his eyes. Lights on, nobody home:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...60629-3.v.smil

Here, your president insults the Germans, but certainly has no clue that he
has done so:
""The point now is how do we work together to achieve important goals. And
one such goal is a democracy in Germany."-Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

Another beauty:
"And I want those who are questioning it to step up and explain why all of a
sudden a Middle Eastern company is held to a different standard than a Great
British company."-Defending a plan to allow a company from the United Arab
Emirates to manage ports in the United States, aboard Air Force One, Feb.
21, 2006

And another:
"I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked
them then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like
them during president, and I like them after president."-Nashville, Tenn.,
Feb. 1, 2006

Oh boy:
"I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome."-Philadelphia,
Dec. 12, 2005, on the reception of American forces in Iraq