Posted to alt.home.repair
Bawana Bawana is offline

Default Lets Black Out the USA

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bawana" wrote in message
ups.com...

z wrote:
Bawana wrote:

Whatever, lib-turd.
I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

Your sexual proclivities are of little interest,

No ****, zlib-turd.
We all know that pussy makes you puke.

in addition to proving
a poor basis upon which to make your political decisions.

Re-read the thread, zlib-turd.
It's about a 'personal quality of life' decision.

I know, I know, zlib-turd, to you morons it's the same thing.

You need people like John Fraud Kerry to make personal quality of life
decisions for you.

I'm sure you cannot answer the next question,

I could but, like the question, it wouldn't make any sense.

but where did you get the idea
that I think Kerry was a good candidate?

Where did you get the idea that I think that you think Kerry was a good
candidate?

Because YOU brought up his name,

Bhaaawwwwaaawwwaaawwwaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
I see that logic is not one of your strong points.

But, where did you get the idea that I think that you think Kerry was a
good
candidate?

as if it was in any way relevant to this
discussion.

Actually, I used the phrase "people like John Fraud Kerry".

And if your bringing up Bush, "as if it was in any way relevant to this
discussion"
is OK, then if somebody were to bring up John Fraud Kerry, why would
that not be OK?