Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lets Black Out the USA

"Bawana" wrote in message
oups.com...

This has nothing to do with political leaning, and as it happens, I'm
probably more conservative than you.

Sure you are, lib-turd.
Your obsession with Bush puts you in the moonbat lib-turd camp.
But if you lib-turds didn't lie, you wouldn't have much to say.

Here's a hint, lib-turd:

Bush is not God.
He doesn't have a magic wand.

Your obsession with him speaks more to your intelligence than his.

ROFL! You're killin' me here! :-) Are you really as stupid as he is? You
actually believe it's OK for this country's kids to be exposed to someone
like this??? This is worse for kids than pornography!

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and
over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the
propaganda."-Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and
get them out of harm's way."-Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

"We need to apply 21st-century information technology to the health care
field. We need to have our medical records put on the I.T."-Collinsville,
Ill., Jan. 5, 2005

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's
aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."-Sept.
6, 2004, Poplar Bluff, Mo.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop
thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do
we."-Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"I'm the master of low expectations."-Aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"John Thune has got a common-sense vision for good forest policy. I look
forward to working with him in the United Nations Senate to preserve these
national heritages."