Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On 5/26/07 1:53 PM, in article ,
"JackShepherd" wrote:

On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:48:17 +0200, Fred Bartoli
r_AndThisToo wrote:

John Larkin a écrit :
On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:27:04 +0200, Fred Bartoli
r_AndThisToo wrote:

Hi John,
I tried to make sense of all the info present of the pictures to guess
what this could be but...
not much success.

What's that?

It's a sampling head from an Iwatsu 12 GHz sampling oscilloscope,
basically a 30 ps sample-and-hold. The little pill package all glopped
with solder is the SRD that generates the sampling impulse. The
sampler itself is most likely a dual schottky diode half-bridge.

Indeed, and suddenly all makes perfect sense. Why didn't I think of this?

I collect old sampling heads, among other weird things.

This should've given me a clue.

I'd post more
pics, of other heads, but Mr Shepherd might get upset.

I sure wouldn't mind that you upset him :-)

Would you mind if *I* expanded your depth of knowledge of Usenet binary
groups?

There are SEVERAL groups where this would be better posted.

alt.binaries.misc is one, but alt.binaries.pictures.misc is better.

Perhaps we should make a new group called
alt.binaries.pictures.electronic

Would that then give you dopes a better warm fuzzy feeling for me?
Not that I am seeking one, but jeez, dudes, you guys could sure use a bit
of help expanding your years old basic groups list.

Well, this makes at least two boards where you've shown your crappy
attitude.

You can go away any time now.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 26 May 2007 17:13:42 -0700, Don Bowey wrote:

r_AndThisToo wrote:

[...]

When were you EVER made the judge of who can and cannot post here... or
there, for that matter?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 26 May 2007 21:08:06 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

When were you EVER made the judge of who can and cannot post here... or
there, for that matter?

Probably the same time you were. You have some selective blindness
that forbids you to see that you are doing exactly what you accuse me
and others - posting off topic.

You are just trolling now.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

r_AndThisToo wrote:

[...]

And when were you? Your netcopping started this whole silly mess.

But a gentle hint: even rudimentary social skills outweigh advanced
newsgroup skills.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

r_AndThisToo wrote:

[...]

Dark Matter has never had any rudimentary social skills.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

r_AndThisToo wrote:

[...]

Is this him again?

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

r_AndThisToo wrote:

[...]

They both have the same fixed IP address.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 28 May 2007 00:25:53 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

And when were you? Your netcopping started this whole silly mess.

But a gentle hint: even rudimentary social skills outweigh advanced
newsgroup skills.

John

Dark Matter has never had any rudimentary social skills.

Is this him again?

John

They both have the same fixed IP address.

What's the point of changing your alias if all you're going to do is
make the same crude mistakes right away, all over again?

I didn't even know it was the same guy, but I knew instantly that he
was a rude jerk.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

And when were you? Your netcopping started this whole silly mess.

But a gentle hint: even rudimentary social skills outweigh advanced
newsgroup skills.

John

Dark Matter has never had any rudimentary social skills.

Is this him again?

John

They both have the same fixed IP address.

What's the point of changing your alias if all you're going to do is
make the same crude mistakes right away, all over again?

When the people he wants to **** off all kill file him he morps to
start all over again. I think that the first person to spot a new Nym
should post a message to all the electronics groups to let everyone
know, then report him to his ISP for violating their TOS.

I didn't even know it was the same guy, but I knew instantly that he
was a rude jerk.

John

Unfortunately, N-filter doesn't work with XP, or I would ust trap his
IP address, and never see him, unless his ISP gives him the boot and he
moves to another ISP and IP address.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

But a gentle hint: even rudimentary social skills outweigh advanced
newsgroup skills.

John

Dark Matter has never had any rudimentary social skills.

Citing your recent remarks to and about Radium, and the fact that you
called him a troll now for several months kind of (more like directly)
points to you not having such skills.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 28 May 2007 02:34:04 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Unfortunately, N-filter doesn't work with XP, or I would ust trap his
IP address, and never see him, unless his ISP gives him the boot and he
moves to another ISP and IP address.

Idiot. IP addresses assigned by my ISP are not static. It will change
soon enough, all by itself.

Also, I can have as many "personas" as I wish, and there is no TOS
violation, so **** off, idiot.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

When the people he wants to **** off all kill file him he morps to
start all over again. I think that the first person to spot a new Nym
should post a message to all the electronics groups to let everyone
know, then report him to his ISP for violating their TOS.

Speaking of having no life! Hahahahah... You take the cake, Mikey!

This type of behavior also constitutes stalking.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

When were you EVER made the judge of who can and cannot post here... or
there, for that matter?

Probably the same time you were. You have some selective blindness
that forbids you to see that you are doing exactly what you accuse me
and others - posting off topic.

You are just trolling now.

he has bipolarismost likely un-diagnosed - a psyche stoodent friend of
mine has be lurking several groups where he posts (at my tip-off) and
she is actually basing an essay around his evident inability to apply
his policing activities to himself - a classic indicator for BP. Other
facts come into play (death of mother for one and keeps the urn so has
a constant visible reminder) which make him a depressed and angry
individual. Freudian traits come out in his posting and he uses abuse
specifically offensive to females (me being such) which he tailors to
individual replies - i.e his posts show he has only called female
posters "kunt". The fact that he goes to the trouble of making a
distinction based on gender along with the ironic use of "massive
prong" as a nym and numerous references to his male organ being large,
would suggest that he actually has issues of inadequacy surrounding
this aspect of his being and that he has probably been humiliated
about it, maybe by women which leads to the demonstrated mysogynistic
leanings. Sammy has emailed a profile to me which fits him so well.
Basically a friendless middle-aged man, who has "let himself go"
greatly and lives in a squalid environment which is born out of his
anger with his mother at "leaving him" (i.e. when she died) - all very
interesting and if it weren't for his almost constant abuse and
invective against others, he would be a target for pity.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Unfortunately, N-filter doesn't work with XP, or I would ust trap his
IP address, and never see him, unless his ISP gives him the boot and he
moves to another ISP and IP address.

Idiot. IP addresses assigned by my ISP are not static. It will change
soon enough, all by itself.

Also, I can have as many "personas" as I wish, and there is no TOS
violation, so **** off, idiot.

hasn't changed in a while now - and it will still be from cox
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

When the people he wants to **** off all kill file him he morps to
start all over again. I think that the first person to spot a new Nym
should post a message to all the electronics groups to let everyone
know, then report him to his ISP for violating their TOS.

Speaking of having no life! Hahahahah... You take the cake, Mikey!

This type of behavior also constitutes stalking.

STFU about stalking you delicate little bitch. First off - it ain't
stalking coz this is a public forum, and secondly you bring it on
yourself by being abusive to everyone - even first time posters, and
jack-booting your net-nazi ass around like some moderator with a
god-given right to KKKop everyone who steps out of line.

All about speeeeeeling, top-posting, punctuation, OT posts etc. etc.
if only you were as attentive to your own posts.

in the past few months, YOU have been the root cause of several
monster threads that kicked off and ran to 100 or more posts - none of
them remained on-topic for long (if at all) and attracted a load of
kooks (because you are such sport and because you x-posted to AUK
among others - ok, you replied while x-posted - same thing ****) which
resulted directly in SED smouldering to this day... and you keep
fanning the flames. Your bipolarism, of course, forbids you to see
this - you know the truth but you would rather tear out your own
tongue than admit it. False pride, lack of humility (when did you ever
accept you might not be right about something?) and self-righteousness
are further indicators for BP - in your eyes, you are Mr perfect,
super-man, the best, the fastest, the strongest, the most intelligent,
possessor of special powers (you claimed to be psychic and were going
to remote view 2 and possible three people to stop their hearts: Me,
Jim T and another whos nym escapes me) etc. etc. and everyone else is
as ants to you; creatures so beneath you that you control their
existence with a single footstep. A complication with BP is often
sociopathy... google that and in a quiet moment compare yourself to
that.

Do you hurt puppies? Pull the legs off spiders? Nail flies to your
desk? Do you STILL want to punch baby girls (which you admitted to in
a previous post and were reported to abuse@cox by another)?

Hypocritical little bitch that you are.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:35:46 +0100, feebo wrote:

he has bipolarismost likely un-diagnosed - a psyche stoodent friend of
mine has be lurking several groups where he posts (at my tip-off) and
she is actually basing an essay around his evident inability to apply
his policing activities to himself

Jeez, you sure are a retarded kkkunt. Essay that.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

STFU about stalking you delicate little bitch. First off - it ain't
stalking coz this is a public forum, and secondly you bring it on
yourself by being abusive to everyone - even first time posters, and
jack-booting your net-nazi ass around like some moderator with a
god-given right to KKKop everyone who steps out of line.

All about speeeeeeling, top-posting, punctuation, OT posts etc. etc.
if only you were as attentive to your own posts.

**** you, and **** of trying to tell me what to do, kkkunt.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

in the past few months, YOU have been the root cause of several
monster threads that kicked off and ran to 100 or more posts - none of
them remained on-topic for long (if at all) and attracted a load of
kooks (because you are such sport and because you x-posted to AUK
among others - ok, you replied while x-posted -

Wrong, kkkunt. THEY cross posted. That is THEIR SOP. THEY started most
of the threads, and THEY continue to add SED to their crap discussions
whether I am in them or not. I merely replied to some of their posts,
and in many cases trimmed all groups down to AUK in my replies, and THEY
put them back in as they replied back, as THAT is ALSO their standard
SOP, you clueless kkkunt.

What little you know about Usenet, much less the abuse ****heads in AUK
would fit onto a molecular probe tip, kkkunt.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

Your bipolarism, of course, forbids you to see
this -

You're a goddamned idiot, kkkunt.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

Do you hurt puppies? Pull the legs off spiders? Nail flies to your
desk? Do you STILL want to punch baby girls (which you admitted to in
a previous post and were reported to abuse@cox by another)?

You have yet to make a single mature post, kkkunt.

No I made no such post, kkkunt. That was your cloning, forging
friends in auk, you retarded twit.

I do feel that punching you would be quite enjoyable. Are you into
such things? Would you like to arrange an appointment? **** off,
kkkunt.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:18:28 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:35:46 +0100, feebo wrote:

he has bipolarismost likely un-diagnosed - a psyche stoodent friend of
mine has be lurking several groups where he posts (at my tip-off) and
she is actually basing an essay around his evident inability to apply
his policing activities to himself

Jeez, you sure are a retarded kkkunt. Essay that.

awww... poor come-back - oh, wait! it's Dong - I expect that now.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:25:19 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

in the past few months, YOU have been the root cause of several
monster threads that kicked off and ran to 100 or more posts - none of
them remained on-topic for long (if at all) and attracted a load of
kooks (because you are such sport and because you x-posted to AUK
among others - ok, you replied while x-posted -

Wrong, kkkunt. THEY cross posted. That is THEIR SOP. THEY started most
of the threads, and THEY continue to add SED to their crap discussions
whether I am in them or not. I merely replied to some of their posts,

whilst x-posted.

and in many cases trimmed all groups down to AUK in my replies,

so you admit it - your were deliberately including AUK in your
x-posting lunacy!

and THEY
put them back in as they replied back, as THAT is ALSO their standard
SOP, you clueless kkkunt.

What little you know about Usenet, much less the abuse ****heads in AUK
would fit onto a molecular probe tip, kkkunt.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:21:01 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

STFU about stalking you delicate little bitch. First off - it ain't
stalking coz this is a public forum, and secondly you bring it on
yourself by being abusive to everyone - even first time posters, and
jack-booting your net-nazi ass around like some moderator with a
god-given right to KKKop everyone who steps out of line.

All about speeeeeeling, top-posting, punctuation, OT posts etc. etc.
if only you were as attentive to your own posts.

**** you, and **** of trying to tell me what to do, kkkunt.

when you do, dong... when you do.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:25:45 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

Your bipolarism, of course, forbids you to see
this -

You're a goddamned idiot, kkkunt.

quo erat demonstrandum
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:29:19 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

Do you hurt puppies? Pull the legs off spiders? Nail flies to your
desk? Do you STILL want to punch baby girls (which you admitted to in
a previous post and were reported to abuse@cox by another)?

You have yet to make a single mature post, kkkunt.

No I made no such post, kkkunt. That was your cloning, forging
friends in auk, you retarded twit.

F:"do you want to punch a baby"
D:"only when they look like you"

I do feel that punching you would be quite enjoyable. Are you into
such things? Would you like to arrange an appointment? **** off,
kkkunt.

as I already posted... I think you would find your attempt to punch me
quite astonishing - and enlightening ) you would be calling me
ma'am and pleading that I do not hurt you further. I would not even be
breathing hard at this time. 2 Cage fights Dong... when was the last
time you even had any sort of physical excertion? You are a lard-ass
and out of shape and you would not last 20 seconds with me. (I realise
you don't last 20 seconds with anyone - including your fist, but I'm
not referring to that sort of physical exertion)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

STFU about stalking you delicate little bitch. First off - it ain't
stalking coz this is a public forum, and secondly you bring it on
yourself by being abusive to everyone - even first time posters, and
jack-booting your net-nazi ass around like some moderator with a
god-given right to KKKop everyone who steps out of line.

All about speeeeeeling, top-posting, punctuation, OT posts etc. etc.
if only you were as attentive to your own posts.

**** you, and **** of trying to tell me what to do, kkkunt.

when you do, dong... when you do.

When did I ever tell you what to do, you goddamned retarded kkkunt?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

Do you hurt puppies? Pull the legs off spiders? Nail flies to your
desk? Do you STILL want to punch baby girls (which you admitted to in
a previous post and were reported to abuse@cox by another)?

You have yet to make a single mature post, kkkunt.

No I made no such post, kkkunt. That was your cloning, forging
friends in auk, you retarded twit.

F:"do you want to punch a baby"
D:"only when they look like you"

I do feel that punching you would be quite enjoyable. Are you into
such things? Would you like to arrange an appointment? **** off,
kkkunt.

as I already posted...

Good for you, twit.

I think you would find your attempt to punch me
quite astonishing

Actually, you would... if you survived it, that it.

- and enlightening ) you would be calling me
ma'am and pleading that I do not hurt you further.

Sure...

I would not even be
breathing hard at this time. 2 Cage fights Dong... when was the last
time you even had any sort of physical excertion?

"Excertion"? Not even a word, idiot. I have no fear of an idiot that
cannot even spell such a simple word.

You are a lard-ass
and out of shape and you would not last 20 seconds with me.

I have ridden my bike to work for the last 15 years, (I'd kick your
teeth out) and we have a gym in one of our 6 buildings that I use, as
well as a full BB court and two VB courts... right on the campus. You
lose... again. I prefer the single stroke to the throat, however. That
way, I don't even have to actually fight, and I can stand and watch as
you collapse into wormville. Too late... you are already a ****ing worm.

(I realise
you don't last 20 seconds with anyone

You realize nothing. All you do is make up ****, and in a very
immature manner at that.

- including your fist,

A perfect example of your adolescent mentality.

but I'm
not referring to that sort of physical exertion)

You lose every time we spar, kkkunt. This is but one more example of
that fact. I'll bet your one of those brit twits that show up on the net
in the little porn clips, taking it in the ass. **** off, UKkunt.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

STFU about stalking you delicate little bitch. First off - it ain't
stalking coz this is a public forum, and secondly you bring it on
yourself by being abusive to everyone - even first time posters, and
jack-booting your net-nazi ass around like some moderator with a
god-given right to KKKop everyone who steps out of line.

All about speeeeeeling, top-posting, punctuation, OT posts etc. etc.
if only you were as attentive to your own posts.

**** you, and **** of trying to tell me what to do, kkkunt.

when you do, dong... when you do.

When did I ever tell you what to do, you goddamned retarded kkkunt?

not just me - and (to answer your question) ALL THE ****ING TIME.

you have the selective retention span of a goldfish - it really must
be a wonderful world when everything is new all the time - walking
round your filthy roach infested trailer " WOWWWW LOOK! A
REFRIGERTAOR" the neighbours must get sick of your screams of delight
every 8 seconds tho' bummer.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

what a ****ing stupid thing to say... mention that to some bloods or
28s. their illiteracy is bad compared to your "glowing" example but
they'd slit you open like the pig you are. What a ****** you
demonstrate yourself to be again. You really must start to distinguish
between illiteracy, typos and
can't-be-arsed-to-retype-it-coz-anyone-with-two-brain-cells-to-rub-together-can-work-out-what-I-mean-quicker.
Ah.. I see why you are leaping up and down and frothing at the mouth,
the last one gotcha huh? friction boy?

You are a lard-ass
and out of shape and you would not last 20 seconds with me.

I have ridden my bike to work for the last 15 years,

DUI's a bitch huh?

(I'd kick your
teeth out)

nope. the moment you tried, I'd drop to a knee and punch through the
enormous belly hanging down over your groin and pile-drive those rat's
testicles of yours out thru the back of your head. You'd be too busy
trying to massage them back down from your neck to think about much
else - not that you do much thinking - evidently.

and we have a gym in one of our 6 buildings that I use, as
well as a full BB court and two VB courts... right on the campus. You
lose... again. I prefer the single stroke to the throat, however. That
way, I don't even have to actually fight, and I can stand and watch as
you collapse into wormville. Too late... you are already a ****ing worm.

(I realise
you don't last 20 seconds with anyone

You realize nothing. All you do is make up ****, and in a very
immature manner at that.

- including your fist,

A perfect example of your adolescent mentality.

perfect example of your sexual conquests

but I'm
not referring to that sort of physical exertion)

You lose every time we spar, kkkunt. This is but one more example of
that fact. I'll bet your one of those brit twits that show up on the net
in the little porn clips, taking it in the ass. **** off, UKkunt.

LOL! you are such a lying little bitch "I prefer the single stroke to
the throat" what bull**** - how many times have you used that move eh?
you are a ****ing dreamer, I thought you preferred to RV people you
sensation-seeking ****wit - or are you conveniently trying to forget
you said that?

As for me being adolescent- your little wet-dreams about fighting and
being a real man are only acted out with $10 whores that don't fight
back.

On the subject of losing each time we spar - I think not cracker bitch
- usenet is litterd with threads, just like this one where you run out
of your ****e to spout.

looks like you need another bag of wizz for your nose, reality is
staring to break thru your ice-dazed mess of a life, THE HORROR, THE
HORROR!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

STFU about stalking you delicate little bitch. First off - it ain't
stalking coz this is a public forum, and secondly you bring it on
yourself by being abusive to everyone - even first time posters, and
jack-booting your net-nazi ass around like some moderator with a
god-given right to KKKop everyone who steps out of line.

All about speeeeeeling, top-posting, punctuation, OT posts etc. etc.
if only you were as attentive to your own posts.

**** you, and **** of trying to tell me what to do, kkkunt.

when you do, dong... when you do.

When did I ever tell you what to do, you goddamned retarded kkkunt?

constantly picking up on typos, colloquialisms, abbreviations, top-
posting... telling people to "shut up" or "****" off... mmmmm, yes
yes... these are definately "motion towards"

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

hate to follow u my own posts, but I was just wondering.... where is
this whooping I experience each time we clash?

no, thought as much... you can't give a reasonable answer (can/do you
ever?) as long as you have a pile-rivven hole in your bloated ass
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:38:08 +0100, feebo wrote:

You really must start to distinguish
between illiteracy, typos and

It wasn't a typo, you ****ing retard. You spelled it wrong. Period.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:38:08 +0100, feebo wrote:

I have ridden my bike to work for the last 15 years,

DUI's a bitch huh?

Never had one. Never drove a car here in California, so again you
display your utter stupidity.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:24:29 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:38:08 +0100, feebo wrote:

I have ridden my bike to work for the last 15 years,

DUI's a bitch huh?

Never had one. Never drove a car here in California, so again you
display your utter stupidity.

sez you... mr reliable - mr owned and whipped sez sunnik so it must be
true.

you little parasite bitch - why should anyone ever believe anyhting
from a demonstrably pathologocal liar with heavy self-indulgence
complex that is just rude and abusive to anyone he wants to but seeks
hero-worship and love and admiration why do they all leave eh, dong?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:38:08 +0100, feebo wrote:

I have ridden my bike to work for the last 15 years,
DUI's a bitch huh?

Never had one. Never drove a car here in California, so again you
display your utter stupidity.

sez you... mr reliable - mr owned and whipped sez sunnik so it must be
true.

You're an idiot. Your gang boy slut lingo proves it.

you little parasite bitch

You're the one following around my posts with your stupid gay lames and
other totally adolescent, immature remarks.

- why should anyone ever believe anyhting
from a demonstrably pathologocal liar with heavy self-indulgence
complex

You're stupid, and that is the only thing evident here.

that is just rude and abusive to anyone he wants to but seeks
hero-worship and love and admiration why do they all leave eh, dong?

Where did I ever say I wanted hero worship or admiration... ever? You
stupid kkkunt, I am abusive only to utter idiots (like you) that deserve
it.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:38:08 +0100, feebo wrote:

I have ridden my bike to work for the last 15 years,
DUI's a bitch huh?

Never had one. Never drove a car here in California, so again you
display your utter stupidity.

sez you... mr reliable - mr owned and whipped sez sunnik so it must be
true.

You're an idiot. Your gang boy slut lingo proves it.

you little parasite bitch

You're the one following around my posts with your stupid gay lames and
other totally adolescent, immature remarks.

you would like to believe people follow you - once again, for your
benefit... this is usenet - everything you post is open to comment by
everyone. If you want private, do us all a gavour and pull your
ethernet cable - or better yet, tie it round your neck and jump off a
chair.

You still haven't responded to my question about your pyschic claims
and the remote-viewing you have threatened me and at least one other
person here with (not that it is much of a threat, what with being a
load of crap and all)

So come on dong, what did you last RV? something that can be verified
please! -WARNING - this might expose you as a charlatan and
bull-****ter - oops! too late!

- why should anyone ever believe anyhting
from a demonstrably pathologocal liar with heavy self-indulgence
complex

You're stupid, and that is the only thing evident here.

that is just rude and abusive to anyone he wants to but seeks
hero-worship and love and admiration why do they all leave eh, dong?

Where did I ever say I wanted hero worship or admiration... ever? You
stupid kkkunt, I am abusive only to utter idiots (like you) that deserve
it.

no... you spastic. you are abusive to everyone - what the **** gives
you the right to open up on a new poster and get away with it?

PS your momma charges half price for iraqis