Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On 5/26/07 1:53 PM, in article ,
"JackShepherd" wrote:

On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:48:17 +0200, Fred Bartoli
r_AndThisToo wrote:

John Larkin a écrit :
On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:27:04 +0200, Fred Bartoli
r_AndThisToo wrote:

Hi John,
I tried to make sense of all the info present of the pictures to guess
what this could be but...
not much success.

What's that?

It's a sampling head from an Iwatsu 12 GHz sampling oscilloscope,
basically a 30 ps sample-and-hold. The little pill package all glopped
with solder is the SRD that generates the sampling impulse. The
sampler itself is most likely a dual schottky diode half-bridge.

Indeed, and suddenly all makes perfect sense. Why didn't I think of this?

I collect old sampling heads, among other weird things.

This should've given me a clue.

I'd post more
pics, of other heads, but Mr Shepherd might get upset.

I sure wouldn't mind that you upset him :-)

Would you mind if *I* expanded your depth of knowledge of Usenet binary
groups?

There are SEVERAL groups where this would be better posted.

alt.binaries.misc is one, but alt.binaries.pictures.misc is better.

Perhaps we should make a new group called
alt.binaries.pictures.electronic

Would that then give you dopes a better warm fuzzy feeling for me?
Not that I am seeking one, but jeez, dudes, you guys could sure use a bit
of help expanding your years old basic groups list.

Well, this makes at least two boards where you've shown your crappy
attitude.

You can go away any time now.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 26 May 2007 17:13:42 -0700, Don Bowey wrote:

r_AndThisToo wrote:

[...]

When were you EVER made the judge of who can and cannot post here... or
there, for that matter?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 26 May 2007 21:08:06 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

When were you EVER made the judge of who can and cannot post here... or
there, for that matter?

Probably the same time you were. You have some selective blindness
that forbids you to see that you are doing exactly what you accuse me
and others - posting off topic.

You are just trolling now.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

When were you EVER made the judge of who can and cannot post here... or
there, for that matter?

Probably the same time you were. You have some selective blindness
that forbids you to see that you are doing exactly what you accuse me
and others - posting off topic.

You are just trolling now.

he has bipolarismost likely un-diagnosed - a psyche stoodent friend of
mine has be lurking several groups where he posts (at my tip-off) and
she is actually basing an essay around his evident inability to apply
his policing activities to himself - a classic indicator for BP. Other
facts come into play (death of mother for one and keeps the urn so has
a constant visible reminder) which make him a depressed and angry
individual. Freudian traits come out in his posting and he uses abuse
specifically offensive to females (me being such) which he tailors to
individual replies - i.e his posts show he has only called female
posters "kunt". The fact that he goes to the trouble of making a
distinction based on gender along with the ironic use of "massive
prong" as a nym and numerous references to his male organ being large,
would suggest that he actually has issues of inadequacy surrounding
this aspect of his being and that he has probably been humiliated
about it, maybe by women which leads to the demonstrated mysogynistic
leanings. Sammy has emailed a profile to me which fits him so well.
Basically a friendless middle-aged man, who has "let himself go"
greatly and lives in a squalid environment which is born out of his
anger with his mother at "leaving him" (i.e. when she died) - all very
interesting and if it weren't for his almost constant abuse and
invective against others, he would be a target for pity.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:35:46 +0100, feebo wrote:

he has bipolarismost likely un-diagnosed - a psyche stoodent friend of
mine has be lurking several groups where he posts (at my tip-off) and
she is actually basing an essay around his evident inability to apply
his policing activities to himself

Jeez, you sure are a retarded kkkunt. Essay that.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:18:28 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:35:46 +0100, feebo wrote:

he has bipolarismost likely un-diagnosed - a psyche stoodent friend of
mine has be lurking several groups where he posts (at my tip-off) and
she is actually basing an essay around his evident inability to apply
his policing activities to himself

Jeez, you sure are a retarded kkkunt. Essay that.

awww... poor come-back - oh, wait! it's Dong - I expect that now.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

r_AndThisToo wrote:

[...]

And when were you? Your netcopping started this whole silly mess.

But a gentle hint: even rudimentary social skills outweigh advanced
newsgroup skills.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

r_AndThisToo wrote:

[...]

Dark Matter has never had any rudimentary social skills.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

r_AndThisToo wrote:

[...]

Is this him again?

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

r_AndThisToo wrote:

[...]

They both have the same fixed IP address.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

But a gentle hint: even rudimentary social skills outweigh advanced
newsgroup skills.

John

Dark Matter has never had any rudimentary social skills.

Citing your recent remarks to and about Radium, and the fact that you
called him a troll now for several months kind of (more like directly)
points to you not having such skills.