Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 26 May 2007 13:53:52 -0700, JackShepherd
wrote:

On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:48:17 +0200, Fred Bartoli
fred._canxxxel_this_bartoli@RemoveThatAlso_free. fr_AndThisToo wrote:

John Larkin a écrit :
On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:27:04 +0200, Fred Bartoli
r_AndThisToo wrote:

Hi John,
I tried to make sense of all the info present of the pictures to guess
what this could be but...
not much success.

What's that?

It's a sampling head from an Iwatsu 12 GHz sampling oscilloscope,
basically a 30 ps sample-and-hold. The little pill package all glopped
with solder is the SRD that generates the sampling impulse. The
sampler itself is most likely a dual schottky diode half-bridge.

Indeed, and suddenly all makes perfect sense. Why didn't I think of this?

I collect old sampling heads, among other weird things.

This should've given me a clue.

I'd post more
pics, of other heads, but Mr Shepherd might get upset.

I sure wouldn't mind that you upset him :-)

Would you mind if *I* expanded your depth of knowledge of Usenet binary
groups?

There are SEVERAL groups where this would be better posted.

alt.binaries.misc is one, but alt.binaries.pictures.misc is better.

Perhaps we should make a new group called
alt.binaries.pictures.electronic

Would that then give you dopes a better warm fuzzy feeling for me?
Not that I am seeking one, but jeez, dudes, you guys could sure use a bit
of help expanding your years old basic groups list.

Gosh, Jack, it's sure a good thing that you don't matter.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Gosh, Jack, it's sure a good thing that you don't matter.

As if you do.

Actually, he does. You, on the other hand appear to be just another
of Radium's idiot sock puppets.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Gosh, Jack, it's sure a good thing that you don't matter.

As if you do.

Actually, he does. You, on the other hand appear to be just another
of Radium's idiot sock puppets.

You're so Usenet Stoopid, you wouldn't even know what the term sock
puppet means, since I have yet to see you apply it correctly. All you do
is read what others post, and guess at the meanings.

Try one of those glossary of terms online, dumbass. You'll likely
upgrade your brain a point or two.

I am quite sure that Radium posts as himself, and has no other account
through which he posts. So you can't even get that right, dumbass.

Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1) JackShepherd Electronic Schematics 11 May 31st 07 07:03 PM
Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1) John Fields Electronic Schematics 0 May 26th 07 10:09 PM
Trane coil vs Aspen coil [email protected] Home Repair 2 April 23rd 06 03:53 AM
Tesla Turbine Ken Davey Metalworking 25 October 15th 05 07:22 AM
Tesla Turbine #3 [email protected] Metalworking 0 May 31st 05 11:17 PM