Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On Thu, 31 May 2007 18:24:08 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:46:22 +0100, feebo wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:29:19 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

Do you hurt puppies? Pull the legs off spiders? Nail flies to your
desk? Do you STILL want to punch baby girls (which you admitted to in
a previous post and were reported to abuse@cox by another)?

You have yet to make a single mature post, kkkunt.

No I made no such post, kkkunt. That was your cloning, forging
friends in auk, you retarded twit.

F:"do you want to punch a baby"
D:"only when they look like you"

I do feel that punching you would be quite enjoyable. Are you into
such things? Would you like to arrange an appointment? **** off,
kkkunt.

as I already posted...

Good for you, twit.

I think you would find your attempt to punch me
quite astonishing

Actually, you would... if you survived it, that it.

- and enlightening ) you would be calling me
ma'am and pleading that I do not hurt you further.

Sure...

I would not even be
breathing hard at this time. 2 Cage fights Dong... when was the last
time you even had any sort of physical excertion?

"Excertion"? Not even a word, idiot. I have no fear of an idiot that
cannot even spell such a simple word.

what a ****ing stupid thing to say... mention that to some bloods or
28s. their illiteracy is bad compared to your "glowing" example but
they'd slit you open like the pig you are. What a ****** you
demonstrate yourself to be again. You really must start to distinguish
between illiteracy, typos and
can't-be-arsed-to-retype-it-coz-anyone-with-two-brain-cells-to-rub-together-can-work-out-what-I-mean-quicker.
Ah.. I see why you are leaping up and down and frothing at the mouth,
the last one gotcha huh? friction boy?

You are a lard-ass
and out of shape and you would not last 20 seconds with me.

I have ridden my bike to work for the last 15 years,

DUI's a bitch huh?

(I'd kick your
teeth out)

nope. the moment you tried, I'd drop to a knee and punch through the
enormous belly hanging down over your groin and pile-drive those rat's
testicles of yours out thru the back of your head. You'd be too busy
trying to massage them back down from your neck to think about much
else - not that you do much thinking - evidently.

and we have a gym in one of our 6 buildings that I use, as
well as a full BB court and two VB courts... right on the campus. You
lose... again. I prefer the single stroke to the throat, however. That
way, I don't even have to actually fight, and I can stand and watch as
you collapse into wormville. Too late... you are already a ****ing worm.

(I realise
you don't last 20 seconds with anyone

You realize nothing. All you do is make up ****, and in a very
immature manner at that.

- including your fist,

A perfect example of your adolescent mentality.

perfect example of your sexual conquests

but I'm
not referring to that sort of physical exertion)

You lose every time we spar, kkkunt. This is but one more example of
that fact. I'll bet your one of those brit twits that show up on the net
in the little porn clips, taking it in the ass. **** off, UKkunt.

LOL! you are such a lying little bitch "I prefer the single stroke to
the throat" what bull**** - how many times have you used that move eh?
you are a ****ing dreamer, I thought you preferred to RV people you
sensation-seeking ****wit - or are you conveniently trying to forget
you said that?

As for me being adolescent- your little wet-dreams about fighting and
being a real man are only acted out with $10 whores that don't fight
back.

On the subject of losing each time we spar - I think not cracker bitch
- usenet is litterd with threads, just like this one where you run out
of your ****e to spout.

looks like you need another bag of wizz for your nose, reality is
staring to break thru your ice-dazed mess of a life, THE HORROR, THE
HORROR!