Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:24:29 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:38:08 +0100, feebo wrote:

I have ridden my bike to work for the last 15 years,

DUI's a bitch huh?

Never had one. Never drove a car here in California, so again you
display your utter stupidity.

sez you... mr reliable - mr owned and whipped sez sunnik so it must be
true.

you little parasite bitch - why should anyone ever believe anyhting
from a demonstrably pathologocal liar with heavy self-indulgence
complex that is just rude and abusive to anyone he wants to but seeks
hero-worship and love and admiration why do they all leave eh, dong?