Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:25:19 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

in the past few months, YOU have been the root cause of several
monster threads that kicked off and ran to 100 or more posts - none of
them remained on-topic for long (if at all) and attracted a load of
kooks (because you are such sport and because you x-posted to AUK
among others - ok, you replied while x-posted -

Wrong, kkkunt. THEY cross posted. That is THEIR SOP. THEY started most
of the threads, and THEY continue to add SED to their crap discussions
whether I am in them or not. I merely replied to some of their posts,

whilst x-posted.

and in many cases trimmed all groups down to AUK in my replies,

so you admit it - your were deliberately including AUK in your
x-posting lunacy!

and THEY
put them back in as they replied back, as THAT is ALSO their standard
SOP, you clueless kkkunt.

What little you know about Usenet, much less the abuse ****heads in AUK
would fit onto a molecular probe tip, kkkunt.