Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:29:19 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:55:16 +0100, feebo wrote:

Do you hurt puppies? Pull the legs off spiders? Nail flies to your
desk? Do you STILL want to punch baby girls (which you admitted to in
a previous post and were reported to abuse@cox by another)?

You have yet to make a single mature post, kkkunt.

No I made no such post, kkkunt. That was your cloning, forging
friends in auk, you retarded twit.

F:"do you want to punch a baby"
D:"only when they look like you"

I do feel that punching you would be quite enjoyable. Are you into
such things? Would you like to arrange an appointment? **** off,
kkkunt.

as I already posted... I think you would find your attempt to punch me
quite astonishing - and enlightening ) you would be calling me
ma'am and pleading that I do not hurt you further. I would not even be
breathing hard at this time. 2 Cage fights Dong... when was the last
time you even had any sort of physical excertion? You are a lard-ass
and out of shape and you would not last 20 seconds with me. (I realise
you don't last 20 seconds with anyone - including your fist, but I'm
not referring to that sort of physical exertion)