Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On Sun, 27 May 2007 07:13:18 -0400, default
wrote:

On Sat, 26 May 2007 21:08:06 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

When were you EVER made the judge of who can and cannot post here... or
there, for that matter?

Probably the same time you were. You have some selective blindness
that forbids you to see that you are doing exactly what you accuse me
and others - posting off topic.

You are just trolling now.

he has bipolarismost likely un-diagnosed - a psyche stoodent friend of
mine has be lurking several groups where he posts (at my tip-off) and
she is actually basing an essay around his evident inability to apply
his policing activities to himself - a classic indicator for BP. Other
facts come into play (death of mother for one and keeps the urn so has
a constant visible reminder) which make him a depressed and angry
individual. Freudian traits come out in his posting and he uses abuse
specifically offensive to females (me being such) which he tailors to
individual replies - i.e his posts show he has only called female
posters "kunt". The fact that he goes to the trouble of making a
distinction based on gender along with the ironic use of "massive
prong" as a nym and numerous references to his male organ being large,
would suggest that he actually has issues of inadequacy surrounding
this aspect of his being and that he has probably been humiliated
about it, maybe by women which leads to the demonstrated mysogynistic
leanings. Sammy has emailed a profile to me which fits him so well.
Basically a friendless middle-aged man, who has "let himself go"
greatly and lives in a squalid environment which is born out of his
anger with his mother at "leaving him" (i.e. when she died) - all very
interesting and if it weren't for his almost constant abuse and
invective against others, he would be a target for pity.