Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On Mon, 28 May 2007 00:25:53 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

And when were you? Your netcopping started this whole silly mess.

But a gentle hint: even rudimentary social skills outweigh advanced
newsgroup skills.

John

Dark Matter has never had any rudimentary social skills.

Is this him again?

John

They both have the same fixed IP address.

What's the point of changing your alias if all you're going to do is
make the same crude mistakes right away, all over again?

I didn't even know it was the same guy, but I knew instantly that he
was a rude jerk.

John