Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 12:40:29 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 20:44:01 +0100, feebo wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:24:29 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:38:08 +0100, feebo wrote:

I have ridden my bike to work for the last 15 years,
DUI's a bitch huh?

Never had one. Never drove a car here in California, so again you
display your utter stupidity.

sez you... mr reliable - mr owned and whipped sez sunnik so it must be
true.

You're an idiot. Your gang boy slut lingo proves it.

you little parasite bitch

You're the one following around my posts with your stupid gay lames and
other totally adolescent, immature remarks.

you would like to believe people follow you - once again, for your
benefit... this is usenet - everything you post is open to comment by
everyone. If you want private, do us all a gavour and pull your
ethernet cable - or better yet, tie it round your neck and jump off a
chair.

You still haven't responded to my question about your pyschic claims
and the remote-viewing you have threatened me and at least one other
person here with (not that it is much of a threat, what with being a
load of crap and all)

So come on dong, what did you last RV? something that can be verified
please! -WARNING - this might expose you as a charlatan and
bull-****ter - oops! too late!

- why should anyone ever believe anyhting
from a demonstrably pathologocal liar with heavy self-indulgence
complex

You're stupid, and that is the only thing evident here.

that is just rude and abusive to anyone he wants to but seeks
hero-worship and love and admiration why do they all leave eh, dong?

Where did I ever say I wanted hero worship or admiration... ever? You
stupid kkkunt, I am abusive only to utter idiots (like you) that deserve
it.

no... you spastic. you are abusive to everyone - what the **** gives
you the right to open up on a new poster and get away with it?

PS your momma charges half price for iraqis