Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

John Larkin wrote:

On Mon, 28 May 2007 00:25:53 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

And when were you? Your netcopping started this whole silly mess.

But a gentle hint: even rudimentary social skills outweigh advanced
newsgroup skills.

John

Dark Matter has never had any rudimentary social skills.

Is this him again?

John

They both have the same fixed IP address.

What's the point of changing your alias if all you're going to do is
make the same crude mistakes right away, all over again?

When the people he wants to **** off all kill file him he morps to
start all over again. I think that the first person to spot a new Nym
should post a message to all the electronics groups to let everyone
know, then report him to his ISP for violating their TOS.

I didn't even know it was the same guy, but I knew instantly that he
was a rude jerk.

John

Unfortunately, N-filter doesn't work with XP, or I would ust trap his
IP address, and never see him, unless his ISP gives him the boot and he
moves to another ISP and IP address.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell