Peter Hucker

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:29:11 GMT, Dyno Mutt wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:19:11 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:54:34 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

snip
wrote:

snip
Im an unlicensed plumber!!!

Do your real name is Dyno Rod?

Are your real name in Fyno Pod?

Now that's just plain silly.

Now that's bust drain willy.

OUCH! That will require immediate surgical attention.

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com

Confucius say man who sniff coke, drown.
ah

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:01:48 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 09:54:39 GMT, ah wrote:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:08:14 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 03:52:24 GMT, ah wrote:

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:30:49 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:05:31 GMT, ah wrote:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:39:28 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

snip
snip
snip
snip

snip

Voltage, amperage . . . .

I thought we were talking about safety?

Yes.

You seemed to imply DC was safer earlier.

Things being equal, yes.

If DC were used in the applications currently occupied by AC, the
deletirious effects would be more frequent, and obvious.

Agreed. But you said DC was SAFER.

Relatively speaking, yes: you can't get fried by touching the connection
on a damn remote-control, model car!
--
ah
Peter Hucker

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:50:50 GMT, ah wrote:

[...]

Hmmmmm I assumed you were comparing like with like! Electric railways are 400 volts DC for example :-)

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com

Whats the fastest thing in Wales?
A Virgin Sheep.
ah

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:08:52 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 03:53:38 GMT, ah wrote:

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:32:17 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:07:04 GMT, ah wrote:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:44:23 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 03:14:41 GMT, ah wrote:

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:20:45 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

snip
snip
snip
snip

snip

Occam's razor cuts as well as any other.

Where do razors come into it?

Google is your friend.

Using google for every one of your messages would result in my spare
time being eaten away.

Wanna buy some?

Yes.

£1,20/min.
--
a 'no bulk discounts' h
Peter Hucker

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:53:03 GMT, ah wrote:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:08:52 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 03:53:38 GMT, ah wrote:

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:32:17 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:07:04 GMT, ah wrote:

Google is your friend.

Using google for every one of your messages would result in my spare
time being eaten away.

Wanna buy some?

Yes.

£1,20/min.

Do you work for a phone company or something?

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com

_.-``````-._
,' `.
___/________________\___
(_o__o__o__o__o__o__o__o_)
=.============,=
/`-.__..__.-'\
OO || OO
OO

Dyno Mutt

Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:38:18 GMT

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfa8nsemaiowgp@blue:

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:29:10 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:19:10 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:54:34 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

snip
wrote:

snip
Im an unlicensed plumber!!!First, rip out the wall board, then use

cutting torch to remove the offending fixtures.
HTH
Are you trying to install a sink in a vanity or trying to fit new
faucets
on a bathtub?

I was putting a new bath in to replace an old one.

Make sure your plumbing matches the holes before you put it in.
Most modern bathtubs have the faucets *above* the tub itself, as

opposed
to fitting *on* the tub.
If its the old fashioned kind you should have room to get your hand

under
the tub. Ive never seen an old "clawfoot" tub that mounted flush

with
the
wall.

The trouble was I was replacing a broken plastic bath with an old

cast
iron one. A few problems:

1) A Ford Sierra dislike the wieght of a cast iron bath.
2) Druring transit the damn thing shifted off the lip at the back of

the
car boot (it was a hatchback), making it ****ing impossible to get

out.
3) It was too big to steer round the hallway.
4) The house it came from had a wooden shelf behind the bath

(presumably
so you could get to the tap workings underneath) - mine doesn't.
5) The plumbing was all different diameters of pipe, and every

combination of connectors I tried would not position the drain pipe to
match with the drain of the house - I ended up using a flexible drain
hose.

You used a compact car to haul a bathtub?!!?

I used the only car I had at the time. Didn't realise the bath was

quite so heavy! guy lived in a place without a proper road, I had to
drive down a kerb at one point, suspension went THUD!

I used to use my celica off-roading...

Oy!
You're supposed to measure all the openings and fit the plumbing

*before*
you install the bathtub...eveything over here is copper pipe and

solder
joints.
FYI
HTH

Planning? Don't be absurd! Anyway it was a second hand one in the

paper for a tenner.

You blatherskite! You can still make the adjustments *before* you install
it.

Dyno Mutt

Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:54:19 GMT

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfcqi8pgaiowgp@blue:

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:38:18 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfa8nsemaiowgp@blue:

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:29:10 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Posh git!

I dRove it down a ravine!

Oy!
You're supposed to measure all the openings and fit the plumbing

*before*
you install the bathtub...eveything over here is copper pipe and

solder
joints.
FYI
HTH

Planning? Don't be absurd! Anyway it was a second hand one in the

paper for a tenner.

You blatherskite!

A what?

Sommat like a tosser I suspect...

You can still make the adjustments *before* you install it.

The guy was tearing his place apart to completely redo it. I don't

think he wanting me asking measurements beforehand.

Why not? You can do it the *right* way or you can do it the *wrong*
way...

Peter Hucker

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:38:18 GMT, Dyno Mutt wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfa8nsemaiowgp@blue:

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:29:10 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

I got into trouble on my last date.
I didn't open the car door for her.
I swam to the surface instead ....
Peter Hucker

wrote:

You used a compact car to haul a bathtub?!!?

I used the only car I had at the time. Didn't realise the bath was
quite so heavy! guy lived in a place without a proper road, I had to
drive down a kerb at one point, suspension went THUD!

I used to use my celica off-roading...

Posh git!

I dRove it down a ravine!

Fun, even if expensive.

Oy!
You're supposed to measure all the openings and fit the plumbing
*before*
you install the bathtub...eveything over here is copper pipe and
solder
joints.
FYI
HTH

Planning? Don't be absurd! Anyway it was a second hand one in the
paper for a tenner.

You blatherskite!

A what?

Sommat like a tosser I suspect...

It sounds more scottish than american (you are american?)

You can still make the adjustments *before* you install it.

The guy was tearing his place apart to completely redo it. I don't

think he wanting me asking measurements beforehand.

Why not? You can do it the *right* way or you can do it the *wrong*
way...

Hmmmmm most people don't do things that carefully. Don't tell me you read instruction manuals too?

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com

Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
Breasts don't have eyes.

Dyno Mutt

Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:05:56 GMT

wrote:

You used a compact car to haul a bathtub?!!?

I used the only car I had at the time. Didn't realise the bath was
quite so heavy! guy lived in a place without a proper road, I had

drive down a kerb at one point, suspension went THUD!

I used to use my celica off-roading...

Posh git!

I dRove it down a ravine!

Fun, even if expensive.

Drinking and driving dont mix.

Oy!
You're supposed to measure all the openings and fit the plumbing
*before*
you install the bathtub...eveything over here is copper pipe and
solder
joints.
FYI
HTH

Planning? Don't be absurd! Anyway it was a second hand one in the
paper for a tenner.

You blatherskite!

A what?

Sommat like a tosser I suspect...

It sounds more scottish than american (you are american?)

Do i drive a big truck for no reason?
Yes...

You can still make the adjustments *before* you install it.

The guy was tearing his place apart to completely redo it. I don't

think he wanting me asking measurements beforehand.

Why not? You can do it the *right* way or you can do it the *wrong*
way...

Hmmmmm most people don't do things that carefully. Don't tell me you

read instruction manuals too?

Of course :0)

ah

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:54:08 +0000, Dyno Mutt wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfa8qdylaiowgp@blue:

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:29:11 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:19:11 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:54:34 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

snip
wrote:

snip
Im an unlicensed plumber!!!

Do your real name is Dyno Rod?

Are your real name in Fyno Pod?

Now that's just plain silly.

Now that's bust drain willy.

OUCH! That will require immediate surgical attention.

CROUCH! Spat dill inquire remedial thaumaturgical retention.

SLOUCH! Phat Jill McGuire; we ate real sturgeon in California detention.
--
ah
Peter Hucker

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfa8nsemaiowgp@blue:

snip

snip

They do mix, that's the problem. It's like saying water and electricity don't mix. They ****ing do - that's why you get a shock!

You blatherskite!

A what?

Sommat like a tosser I suspect...

It sounds more scottish than american (you are american?)

Do i drive a big truck for no reason?
Yes...

You can still make the adjustments *before* you install it.

The guy was tearing his place apart to completely redo it. I don't
think he wanting me asking measurements beforehand.

Why not? You can do it the *right* way or you can do it the *wrong*
way...

Hmmmmm most people don't do things that carefully. Don't tell me you

read instruction manuals too?

Of course :0)

In the event that all else has failed, and it seems tempting to actually read the instructions, don't panic: Get a bigger hammer!

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com

__
/ \ __
.---. _ / / _./ \
\ `. / \ / /.-~/ __/
`\ \ | | |/ .-~ __
\ \ | | | .'--~~ \
\ \ | | ` ' _______/
\ \ | ` /
.--. \ \ | ` /
\ `.\ \ \ /
`\ \ \ `\ (
\ \ \ ,-.-.
\ `. \ / | \ \
\ . \ /___| O |O\ ,
.-. \ ; | /` `^-.\.-'`--'/
\ `; | | /
`\ \ | `. `--..____,'
\ `. | `._ _.-'^
\ . / ` |`|`
.-.\ / | |
\ `\ / | |
`\ ` | | |
\ | | |
.-. | | |
\ `. \ | |
`\ \ | |
\ \ | |
\_____ :-'~~~~~'-' ;
/____;``-. :
____( `. ;
\___\ ; .'
/``--'~___ .-'
/\___/^/__/
/ /' /`/'
\ \ \ \
`\ \ \ \
\ \ \ \
\ \ \ \
\ \ \ \ ____
\ \ ___\ \'~``______)
\ \___ _______ __)
_____\ \'~``______)
(_______.._______)
Dyno Mutt

Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:48:04 GMT

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfcqi8pgaiowgp@blue:

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:38:18 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in

opsfa8nsemaiowgp@blue:

snip

wrote:

snip
[...]

If it dont fit, force it.
Hmmm...

Peter Hucker

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:48:04 GMT, Dyno Mutt wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

Yip! Well doesn't it really **** you off when a drawer is wide enough to contain precisely 1.99 items?

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.
Dyno Mutt

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:40:05 GMT

ah wrote in pan.2004.10.07.03.16.14.168202@happy1:

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:05:49 +0000, Dyno Mutt wrote:

ah wrote in

pan.2004.10.05.02.51.24.102627@happy1:

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:54:08 +0000, Dyno Mutt wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfa8qdylaiowgp@blue:

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:29:11 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:19:11 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:54:34 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

snip
wrote:
snip
Im an unlicensed plumber!!!

Do your real name is Dyno Rod?

Are your real name in Fyno Pod?

Now that's just plain silly.

Now that's bust drain willy.

OUCH! That will require immediate surgical attention.

CROUCH! Spat dill inquire remedial thaumaturgical retention.

SLOUCH! Phat Jill McGuire; we ate real sturgeon in California

detention.

POUCH! Shat Ner Bill acted late on priceline commercial invention.

Mouse! Vat is filled; redacted in a spate of porcine, circumcisal
diffusion.

Vouch! Bat is swilled: shellac'd thin plates us morphine-ivention or
illusion.

ah

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:05:49 +0000, Dyno Mutt wrote:

ah wrote in pan.2004.10.05.02.51.24.102627@happy1:

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:54:08 +0000, Dyno Mutt wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfa8qdylaiowgp@blue:

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:29:11 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:19:11 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:54:34 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

snip
wrote:
snip
Im an unlicensed plumber!!!

Do your real name is Dyno Rod?

Are your real name in Fyno Pod?

Now that's just plain silly.

Now that's bust drain willy.

OUCH! That will require immediate surgical attention.

CROUCH! Spat dill inquire remedial thaumaturgical retention.

SLOUCH! Phat Jill McGuire; we ate real sturgeon in California detention.

POUCH! Shat Ner Bill acted late on priceline commercial invention.

Mouse! Vat is filled; redacted in a spate of porcine, circumcisal
diffusion.
--
ah
Peter Hucker

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:40:02 GMT, Dyno Mutt wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:48:04 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

wrote:

Of course :0)

In the event that all else has failed, and it seems tempting to

actually
read the instructions, don't panic: Get a bigger hammer!

If it dont fit, force it.
Hmmm...

Yip! Well doesn't it really **** you off when a drawer is wide enough

to contain precisely 1.99 items?

Nope...I dont sweat the little stuff :0)

But it's 99% of an item!

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com

Think you're having a bad day?
A man was working on his motorcycle on the patio, his wife nearby in the kitchen. While racing the engine, the motorcycle accidentally slipped into gear. The man, still holding onto the handlebars, was dragged along as it burst through the glass patio doors. His wife, hearing the crash, ran in the room to find her husband cut and bleeding, the motorcycle, and the shattered patio door. She called for an ambulance and, because the house sat on a fairly large hill, went down the several flights of stairs to meet the paramedics and escort them to her husband.
While the attendants were loading her husband, the wife managed to right the motorcycle and push it outside. She also quickly blotted up the spilled gasoline with some paper towels and tossed them into the toilet.
After being treated and released, the man returned home, looked at the shattered patio door and the damage done to his motorcycle. He went into the bathroom and consoled himself with a cigarette while attending to his business. About to stand, he flipped the butt between his legs. The wife, who was in the kitchen, heard a loud explosion and her husband screaming. Finding him lying on the bathroom floor with his trousers blown away and burns on his buttocks, legs and groin, she once again phoned for an ambulance. The same paramedic crew was dispatched.
As the paramedics carried the man down the stairs to the ambulance they asked the wife how he had come to burn himself. She told them. They started laughing so hard, one slipped, dropped the stretcher and dumped the husband out. He fell down the remaining stairs, breaking his arm.
Still having a bad day? Just remember, it could be worse...

ah

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 01:38:02 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:40:02 GMT, Dyno Mutt
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:48:04 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

wrote:

Of course :0)

In the event that all else has failed, and it seems tempting to

actually
read the instructions, don't panic: Get a bigger hammer!

If it dont fit, force it.
Hmmm...

Yip! Well doesn't it really **** you off when a drawer is wide enough

to contain precisely 1.99 items?

Nope...I dont sweat the little stuff :0)

But it's 99% of an item!

Alright by me, if it were (for example) a cake.
--
ah
Peter Hucker

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 04:36:10 GMT, ah wrote:

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 01:38:02 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:40:02 GMT, Dyno Mutt
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:48:04 GMT, Dyno Mutt
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

snip

wrote:

snip
actually
read the instructions, don't panic: Get a bigger hammer!

snip
If it dont fit, force it.
Hmmm...

Yip! Well doesn't it really **** you off when a drawer is wide enough
to contain precisely 1.99 items?

Nope...I dont sweat the little stuff :0)

But it's 99% of an item!

Alright by me, if it were (for example) a cake.

Yes that's ok, you can eat the percentage what does not fit hehehe

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com

Is a booby trap only dangerous for women?
ah

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 22:51:14 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

[...]

But car batteries are not.
--
ah
ah

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:04:51 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:29:11 GMT, Dyno Mutt
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:19:11 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:54:34 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

snip
wrote:

snip
Im an unlicensed plumber!!!

Do your real name is Dyno Rod?

Are your real name in Fyno Pod?

Now that's just plain silly.

Now that's bust drain willy.

OUCH! That will require immediate surgical attention.

SLOUCH! That will require immediate thaumaturgical intervention.
--
ah
ah

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 12:57:22 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 04:36:10 GMT, ah wrote:

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 01:38:02 +0100, Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:40:02 GMT, Dyno Mutt
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:48:04 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

snip

wrote:

snip
actually
read the instructions, don't panic: Get a bigger hammer!

snip
If it dont fit, force it.
Hmmm...

Yip! Well doesn't it really **** you off when a drawer is wide
enough
to contain precisely 1.99 items?

Nope...I dont sweat the little stuff :0)

But it's 99% of an item!

Alright by me, if it were (for example) a cake.

Yes that's ok, you can eat the percentage what does not fit hehehe

Mmmmm . . . wood-laminate-flavo(u)red cake.
--
ah

Peter Hucker

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:16:35 GMT, ah wrote:

[...]

And they aren't like.

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com

My nephew and I were playing a game of chess tonight. In desperation he mockingly tried to cheat. In a poor imitation of an Italian gangster I said, "You want I should beat you up?"
He replied in turn, "I'll kill you first."
"Ah," I replied. "The Sicilian Defense."

Peter Hucker

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 03:49:28 GMT, ah wrote:

[...]

Oui.

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Need an idea for an extract grill Rick Hughes UK diy 7 July 8th 04 11:11 PM
Gas fire flue extract... Magog UK diy 0 February 28th 04 01:46 PM
Bathroom extract fan problem [email protected] UK diy 0 November 3rd 03 10:16 AM
Better nfilter Bill Thomas Woodworking 2 October 21st 03 07:11 PM