Dyno Mutt

Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:48:04 GMT

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:05:56 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfc8qkfhaiowgp@blue:

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:54:19 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfcqi8pgaiowgp@blue:

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:38:18 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in

opsfa8nsemaiowgp@blue:

snip

wrote:

snip
quite so heavy! guy lived in a place without a proper road, I had

drive down a kerb at one point, suspension went THUD!

snip
I used to use my celica off-roading...

Posh git!

I dRove it down a ravine!

Fun, even if expensive.

Drinking and driving dont mix.

They do mix, that's the problem. It's like saying water and electricity

don't mix. They ****ing do - that's why you get a shock!

You blatherskite!

A what?

Sommat like a tosser I suspect...

It sounds more scottish than american (you are american?)

Do i drive a big truck for no reason?
Yes...

You can still make the adjustments *before* you install it.

The guy was tearing his place apart to completely redo it. I don't
think he wanting me asking measurements beforehand.

Why not? You can do it the *right* way or you can do it the *wrong*
way...

Hmmmmm most people don't do things that carefully. Don't tell me you

read instruction manuals too?

Of course :0)

In the event that all else has failed, and it seems tempting to actually

read the instructions, don't panic: Get a bigger hammer!

If it dont fit, force it.
Hmmm...