Peter Hucker

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:54:19 GMT, Dyno Mutt wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfcqi8pgaiowgp@blue:

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:38:18 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in opsfa8nsemaiowgp@blue:

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:29:10 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

You used a compact car to haul a bathtub?!!?

I used the only car I had at the time. Didn't realise the bath was
quite so heavy! guy lived in a place without a proper road, I had to
drive down a kerb at one point, suspension went THUD!

I used to use my celica off-roading...

Posh git!

I dRove it down a ravine!

Fun, even if expensive.

Oy!
You're supposed to measure all the openings and fit the plumbing
*before*
you install the bathtub...eveything over here is copper pipe and
solder
joints.
FYI
HTH

Planning? Don't be absurd! Anyway it was a second hand one in the
paper for a tenner.

You blatherskite!

A what?

Sommat like a tosser I suspect...

It sounds more scottish than american (you are american?)

You can still make the adjustments *before* you install it.

The guy was tearing his place apart to completely redo it. I don't

think he wanting me asking measurements beforehand.

Why not? You can do it the *right* way or you can do it the *wrong*
way...

Hmmmmm most people don't do things that carefully. Don't tell me you read instruction manuals too?

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com

Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
Breasts don't have eyes.