Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another reason for voting for Brexit

In article , Brian Reay wrote:
Roger Hayter wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly
the same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after
any Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

Meet the redoubled efforts as we metamorphose into Rejoiners!

If the Remoaners really believed the EU was such a wonderful thing /
regime to live under, they would leave and move to one of the EU
countries. But, like those who come here and commit acts of terror
against us, having been offered safety, shelter, etc, they refuse to
accept our laws and democracy.

Those latter one are probably not from the EU.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

Not a chance, most of them will keep doing that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/08/2019 22:16, tim... wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 18:36:50 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip

No, that is only remainers that think that no trade deal means no trade.

Except that once you have paid any tariffs and absorbed the costs of
any delays, you might as well not trade (and many businesses won't
continue to (fact), post Brexit).

half of our trade is in services

there's no tariffs on services and they don't get transported over
borders in trucks

tim

Have we got the EU financial passport we need to sell services in the EU
yet if we are no deal?

We may not have any financial services we can sell after a no deal for
some time.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip

No, that is only remainers that think that no trade deal means no trade.

Except that once you have paid any tariffs and absorbed the costs of
any delays, you might as well not trade (and many businesses won't
continue to (fact), post Brexit).

half of our trade is in services

there's no tariffs on services and they don't get transported over borders
in trucks

Ah, that's ok then. Maybe we will only lose 50% of our businesses ...

If we are lucky ... unless you can offer anything even close to
'factual truth' to prove we won't?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/08/2019 22:18, tim... wrote:

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 23/08/2019 13:46, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 23/08/2019 12:10, Marvin Turnip-Strearer wrote:
I made the big mistake of being collared by a neighbour
down my road, and asking what he thought about a No Deal
Brexit and although I'm fairly sure he's never even heard
of Usenet its probably best to be sure.
Â*We live around the corner from a Tube station and one of
the main reasons he gave for voting leave. and why he thinks
a No Deal Brexit is a good idea is that you can't get on a
Tube train in the morning nowadays as a result of all
the "extra" people nowadays travelling into London.
Â*When I pointed out to him that once we've sent all the
"extra" people back from where they came from, their jobs
would still need to be done by "our own" people who would
still need to travel to work by Tube.
Â*This didn't seem to impress him very much.

I am sure we can do without the polish floor sweepers

Â*Another reason was because of these plans to form a European
Army which would be run by the Germans. He explained that this
wouldn't be a good idea if we ever went to war with Germany
again.
Â*I'm still not quite sure how that one was supposed to work
but by that stage I'd had enough of "the will of the people"

I was collared by a young lady who said we were mad to leave the EU
because we 'wouldnt be able to buy any stuff'

She was atÂ* a sixth form college too.

As she becomes older, and changes into a Conservative supporter, she
will probably also become one of those phone-in Brexiteers who
believe that it's EU rules that are presently preventing us from
trading with the RoW.

No, that is only remainers that think that no trade deal means no trade.

I've never heard any Remainer express such a misunderstanding.

they frequently claim then when we leave our trade with the EU will
plummet to zero

It's a natural extrapolation from that

tim

You mean another brexiteer lie.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 07:01:26 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
snip

I admit its going to be hard trying to carrry the dead weight of 10% of
the population who will never accept brexit, but that's the price it
seems we have to pay.

I wonder where these fanatic Brexiteers get their understanding about
people from ... ?

Given that only 1/3rd of the *Electorate* voted *for* Brexit ... the
chances are many of those who didn't and especially under the dubious
circumstances that surround the whole farce that *way more* than 10%
of the population (let alone the electorate) don't and never will
accept Brexit.

You can't accept the result of something obtained by lies and
deception, or people with any moral conscience can't anyway.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/08/2019 21:37, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , "dennis@home"
wrote:

On 23/08/2019 20:32, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Tim
Streater writes
In article , Ian Jackson
wrote:

Without any trade deal, presumably you would have to persuade the
vendor to sell it to you VAT-free

For export out of the EU, there'd be no VAT.

- and you would have to pay the UK customs the UK VAT, plus the
appropriate import duty on the total purchase price + VAT?

Why VAT and import duties twice?

It's not twice - but I think I might have got VAT and Import duty the
wrong way round - ie you pay duty first on the purchase price (or if
it's worth more, on UK customs think it's really worth), and then you
pay VAT on the total.

You also pay VAT on the shipping charges and the charge for collecting
the charges.

This happens now doesn't it?

Not with stuff from the EU.

Also the EU put a minimum value on stuff being imported from the RoW so
as to not have to pay duty and VAT (to reduce red tape?).

The UK set it at £18 IIRC.

The charges can add up.. I won an engine (4-4-4-4) and after it was
shipped from the USA it cost me £55 in duty, VAT and charges.
I suppose I can't complain as it should have been £70+.

It was only worth about £280.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 09:07:17 +0100, charles
wrote:

snip

If the Remoaners really believed the EU was such a wonderful thing /
regime to live under, they would leave and move to one of the EU
countries. But, like those who come here and commit acts of terror
against us, having been offered safety, shelter, etc, they refuse to
accept our laws and democracy.

Those latter one are probably not from the EU.

And are 'criminals', just like the native ones.

But hey, if you have a tar brush you might as well use it. ;-)

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/08/2019 22:24, tim... wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , Tim
Streater writes
In article , Ian Jackson
wrote:

Without any trade deal, presumably you would have to persuade the
vendor to sell it to you VAT-free

For export out of the EU, there'd be no VAT.

- and you would have to pay the UK customs the UK VAT, plus the
appropriate import duty on the total purchase price + VAT?

Why VAT and import duties twice?

It's not twice - but I think I might have got VAT and Import duty the
wrong way round - ie you pay duty first on the purchase price (or if
it's worth more, on UK customs think it's really worth), and then you
pay VAT on the total.

This presupposes there is any duty payable, which will vary by item.

A few years back I bought a couple of 1Mbyte static RAMs from the US.

a *few* years!!!!!

Things haven't changed much, it just cost more in processing charges.
I think the royal mail charge £8 while the likes of DPD charge about £15+.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

So if brexit is cancelled you are going to STFU?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/08/2019 21:26, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 21:16:21 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

In your dreams.

Sigh. You are probably right. It will be one 'if we hadnt left the EU'
moan after another until the EU collapses into a pile of steaming turds

And even then that will be our fault ..

You have said that is one of you aims.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:50:42 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Except that once you have paid any tariffs and absorbed the costs of
any delays, you might as well not trade (and many businesses won't
continue to (fact), post Brexit).

Bet the business that export aircraft engines, the best single malt scotch,
documentarys and TV series, books in english, financial services, all do;

You can shove your aircraft engines and all the other bull**** up your
senile Australian ass, senile asshole!

--
Cursitor Doom about Rot Speed:
"I'm not the least surprised. The man is a conspicuous and unashamed
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:00:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

No persuasion required, that is completely automatic.

It's all completely NONE of yours, senile Ozzie pest!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 10:21:26 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

snip

Also the EU put a minimum value on stuff being imported from the RoW so
as to not have to pay duty and VAT (to reduce red tape?).

The UK set it at £18 IIRC.

The charges can add up.. I won an engine (4-4-4-4) and after it was
shipped from the USA it cost me £55 in duty, VAT and charges.
I suppose I can't complain as it should have been £70+.

It was only worth about £280.

I thought the threshold for Vat was £15 and for duty, £135 but they
might not bother at under 18.

https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty

I bought something from China that had a total cost of £16.xx and I
had to pay the Vat on it ... or the Post Office did and they charged
me £8 odd for the privilege. ;-(

Many people have bought many things into the UK from non EU countries
and of reasonably high values and many seem to get though
unchallenged.

When I had to pay the guy at the sorting office said they were picking
up more of them (at that time). 1 in 3 rather than one in many (by the
number of people he had to charge of late).

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:45:27 +1000, jeikppkywk, better known as cantankerous

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Odd that it just did with my order from Germany

You can shove your order from Germany, like everything else, up your senile
arse, senile arsehole!

cretin from Oz:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:10:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

How odd

EVERYTHING is odd about you, you odd 85-year-old trolling senile pest!

How odd

EVERYTHING is odd about you, you odd 85-year-old trolling senile pest from
Australia!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 18:57:45 +1000, jeikppkywk, better known as cantankerous

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

Not a chance, most of them will keep doing that.

Darn, still not ONE feedback for you in this thread, from Brexiters and
Remainers alike ...though you keep trying and trying, you senile pest! LOL

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message

wrote:

snip

No, that is only remainers that think that no trade deal means no
trade.

Except that once you have paid any tariffs and absorbed the costs of
any delays, you might as well not trade (and many businesses won't
continue to (fact), post Brexit).

half of our trade is in services

there's no tariffs on services and they don't get transported over
borders in trucks

tim

Have we got the EU financial passport we need to sell services in the EU
yet if we are no deal?

there seems to be an agreement on the continuation of us selling them FS.
Probably with a small number of staff having to move to the EU satellite
offices

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip

No, that is only remainers that think that no trade deal means no trade.

Except that once you have paid any tariffs and absorbed the costs of
any delays, you might as well not trade (and many businesses won't
continue to (fact), post Brexit).

half of our trade is in services

there's no tariffs on services and they don't get transported over borders
in trucks

Ah, that's ok then. Maybe we will only lose 50% of our businesses ...

here you go again

assuming all the trade in goods will disappear

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
tim... wrote:
Ah, that's ok then. Maybe we will only lose 50% of our businesses ...

here you go again

assuming all the trade in goods will disappear

How much would be acceptable to you?

--
*Real men don't waste their hormones growing hair

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/08/2019 09:07, charles wrote:
In article , Brian Reay wrote:
Roger Hayter wrote:
[...]

I bet they have EU citizenship though

--
Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Mark Twain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/08/2019 09:57, jeikppkywk wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

Not a chance, most of them will keep doing that.

Well the paid trolls will probably go...

--
Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Mark Twain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 24/08/2019 09:57, jeikppkywk wrote:
On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of
online remoaning.

Not a chance, most of them will keep doing that.

Well the paid trolls will probably go...

I've just had a begging letter from the Conservative Party:-)

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/08/2019 17:57, tim... wrote:

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Friday, 23 August 2019 12:32:11 UTC+1, The Natural PhilosopherÂ* wrote:
On 23/08/2019 12:10, Marvin Turnip-Strearer wrote:
I made the big mistake of being collared by a neighbour
down my road, and asking what he thought about a No Deal
Brexit and although I'm fairly sure he's never even heard
of Usenet its probably best to be sure.

We live around the corner from a Tube station and one of
the main reasons he gave for voting leave. and why he thinks
a No Deal Brexit is a good idea is that you can't get on a
Tube train in the morning nowadays as a result of all
the "extra" people nowadays travelling into London.

When I pointed out to him that once we've sent all the
"extra" people back from where they came from, their jobs
would still need to be done by "our own" people who would
still need to travel to work by Tube.

This didn't seem to impress him very much.

I am sure we can do without the polish floor sweepers

and the large number of car cleaners which just seem to sit arouind
most of the time I can;t blame them but I do wonder what's going on
and how anyone of any nationality can afford to have such a large area
of land just to clean cars form £6 per clean it,

I think it's just a piece of unused land that they are "squatting" on

tim

Both the local Wyvale garden centre and transport caf/car boot site
have one. The latter seem to live in 'shepards caravans' in the garden
of the owner. She is seen in the local Sainsburys almost every night
at 5PM piling up her trolley with 'reduced for quick sale' items,
which makes me wonder if they are being paid minimum wage or just
getting 'free' board and lodging ?.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/08/2019 17:54, tim... wrote:

"TimW" wrote in message
On 23/08/2019 12:10, Marvin Turnip-Strearer wrote:
[snipped]

As if we needed another reason after the Germans imposed VAR on our
football league and changed the handball rule!

did they?

tim

No, but the background to my witty post is found by googling 'holloway
handball Brexit

TW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:11:12 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 24/08/2019 09:57, jeikppkywk wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly
the same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after
any Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

Not a chance, most of them will keep doing that.

Well the paid trolls will probably go...

How much are you asking for?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TimW" wrote in message ...
On 23/08/2019 17:54, tim... wrote:

"TimW" wrote in message ...
On 23/08/2019 12:10, Marvin Turnip-Strearer wrote:
[snipped]

As if we needed another reason after the Germans imposed VAR on our football league
and changed the handball rule!

did they?

tim

No, but the background to my witty post is found by googling 'holloway handball Brexit

TW

Unfortunately, whenever the topic of Brexit comes up, having to explain jokes
becomes par for the course with certain posters.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
In message , tim...
writes

[...]

She was at a sixth form college too.

As she becomes older, and changes into a Conservative supporter, she
will probably also become one of those phone-in Brexiteers who believe
that it's EU rules that are presently preventing us from trading with
the RoW.

No, that is only remainers that think that no trade deal means no trade.

I've never heard any Remainer express such a misunderstanding.

they frequently claim then when we leave our trade with the EU will
plummet to zero

It's a natural extrapolation from that

Not quite. The problem is that much of our RoW trade is done via the RoW's
trade agreements with the EU

In fact **** all of the UK trade with the ROW is done like that.

and not via trade agreements with the UK per se.

The bulk of the UK trade with the ROW is done under the WTO rules.

Unless we can transfer the EU - RoW deals over to the UK, we won't have
any trade deals with the RoW.

That's wrong too. The UK is free to trade under the WTO rules
and that just happens to be by far the most comprehensive trade
agreement the world has ever seen with far more countries than
any other trade agreement and under its previous name GATT,
it preceded the EU and the EEC by decades.

Even if we do come to a deal with the EU, that doesn't mean that the EU -
RoW deals will apply to the UK.

Obviously that depends on the nature of the deal.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 06:17:54 +1000, jeikppkywk, better known as cantankerous

Not quite. The problem is that much of our RoW trade is done via the RoW's
trade agreements with the EU

In fact **** all of the UK trade with the ROW is done like that.

In auto-contradicting mode again, you abnormal senile pest? Get treatment,
you 85-year-old piece of Australian ****!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip

No, that is only remainers that think that no trade deal means no trade.

Except that once you have paid any tariffs and absorbed the costs of
any delays, you might as well not trade (and many businesses won't
continue to (fact), post Brexit).

half of our trade is in services

there's no tariffs on services and they don't get transported over borders
in trucks

Ah, that's ok then. Maybe we will only lose 50% of our businesses ...

If we are lucky ... unless you can offer anything even close to
'factual truth' to prove we won't?

The fact that few of the tariffs are more than the pound has sagged,
so the buyers in the EU will in fact get UK exports cheaper.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 07:27:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The fact that few of the tariffs

Still not ONE feedback for you in this thread ...though you keep trying and
trying, you trolling senile pest? LOL
little ignorant ****."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
tim... wrote:
Ah, that's ok then. Maybe we will only lose 50% of our businesses ...

here you go again

assuming all the trade in goods will disappear

How much would be acceptable to you?

Given the fall in pound I can't see any drop in exports.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/08/2019 09:57, jeikppkywk wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

Not a chance, most of them will keep doing that.

Well the paid trolls will probably go...

There is no evidence of any paid trolls. Just a very divisive issue.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 08:43:12 +1000, jeikppkywk, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest troll****

little ignorant ****."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/08/2019 23:43, jeikppkywk wrote:

On 24/08/2019 09:57, jeikppkywk wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly
the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of
online remoaning.

Not a chance, most of them will keep doing that.

Well the paid trolls will probably go...

There is no evidence of any paid trolls. Just a very divisive issue.

Less here, but in the inline media blogs there are definitely paid
trolls working to Euroean working hours.
It only a divisive issue because the establishment and media have
refused to accept it.

--
€œThere are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isnt true; the
other is to refuse to believe what is true.€

€”Soren Kierkegaard

Posted to uk.d-i-y

It only a divisive issue because the establishment and media

i.e. people who actually know what they're talking about

have refused to accept it.

are refusing to allow the UK economy to be destroyed on the whim
of half wits and people with learning difficulties, who've simply
been seduced by the lies and propaganda being promulgated by a
cabal of right wing nut jobs

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/08/2019 23:43, jeikppkywk wrote:

On 24/08/2019 09:57, jeikppkywk wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly
the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

Not a chance, most of them will keep doing that.

Well the paid trolls will probably go...

There is no evidence of any paid trolls. Just a very divisive issue.

Less here,

No evidence of any of it here.

but in the inline media blogs there are definitely paid trolls working to
Euroean working hours.

It only a divisive issue because the establishment and media have refused
to accept it.

There is a considerable difference of opinion
on whether leaving is a good idea or not. Thats
why the referendum got such a narrow result.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:19:48 +1000, jeikppkywk, better known as cantankerous

Less here,

No evidence of any of it here.

Yep, but a lot of evidence that you trolling piece of **** are simply a
desperate lonely senile asshole who gets up every night between 1 and 4 am
just to have someone to pester on Usenet with his obnoxious presence.

but in the inline media blogs there are definitely paid trolls working to
Euroean working hours.

It only a divisive issue because the establishment and media have refused
to accept it.

There is a considerable difference of opinion
on whether leaving is a good idea or not. That¢s
why the referendum got such a narrow result.

I told you already, lonely senile Ozzie pest: it's ALL absolutely NONE of
yours!

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
tim... wrote:
Ah, that's ok then. Maybe we will only lose 50% of our businesses ...

here you go again

assuming all the trade in goods will disappear

How much would be acceptable to you?

Given the fall in pound I can't see any drop in exports.

And will have to pay more for essential imports like energy and food. I'm
sure this is a win win situation to you Brexiteers, though.

--
*If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
There is no evidence of any paid trolls. Just a very divisive issue.

Less here, but in the inline media blogs there are definitely paid
trolls working to Euroean working hours.
It only a divisive issue because the establishment and media have
refused to accept it.

Tee hee. The usual blinkered Turnip response. Only views different to his
could possibly be put forward by trolls. No wonder he loves Trump.

--
*Save a tree, eat a beaver*