Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Another reason for voting for Brexit

"T i m" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 22:16:38 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 18:36:50 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip

No, that is only remainers that think that no trade deal means no trade.

Except that once you have paid any tariffs and absorbed the costs of
any delays, you might as well not trade (and many businesses won't
continue to (fact), post Brexit).

half of our trade is in services

there's no tariffs on services and they don't get transported over borders
in trucks

Ah, that's ok then. Maybe we will only lose 50% of our businesses ...

here you go again

assuming all the trade in goods will disappear

tim