Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:45:27 +1000, jeikppkywk, better known as cantankerous

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Odd that it just did with my order from Germany

You can shove your order from Germany, like everything else, up your senile
arse, senile arsehole!

cretin from Oz: