Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Another reason for voting for Brexit

"dennis@home" wrote in message
On 23/08/2019 22:16, tim... wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 18:36:50 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip

No, that is only remainers that think that no trade deal means no
trade.

Except that once you have paid any tariffs and absorbed the costs of
any delays, you might as well not trade (and many businesses won't
continue to (fact), post Brexit).

half of our trade is in services

there's no tariffs on services and they don't get transported over
borders in trucks

tim

Have we got the EU financial passport we need to sell services in the EU
yet if we are no deal?

there seems to be an agreement on the continuation of us selling them FS.
Probably with a small number of staff having to move to the EU satellite
offices

tim