Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another reason for voting for Brexit

On 24/08/2019 23:43, jeikppkywk wrote:

On 24/08/2019 09:57, jeikppkywk wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly
the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of
online remoaning.

Not a chance, most of them will keep doing that.

Well the paid trolls will probably go...

There is no evidence of any paid trolls. Just a very divisive issue.

Less here, but in the inline media blogs there are definitely paid
trolls working to Euroean working hours.
It only a divisive issue because the establishment and media have
refused to accept it.

--
€śThere are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isnt true; the
other is to refuse to believe what is true.€ť

€”Soren Kierkegaard