Other Brother Kevin

Default Yet ANOTHER reason to join Handymans Club of America

Now you can get a "Preferred Buyer Card" to get 10% off Craftsman parts!

Kevin

Lawrence A. Ramsey

Does it work when parts are on sale? And if the product is a good
product to begin with, why would you even NEED parts?

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:59:30 GMT, Other Brother Kevin
wrote:

Now you can get a "Preferred Buyer Card" to get 10% off Craftsman parts!

Kevin

Bergen

Oooo, I'm jealous, I didn't get that one!

"Other Brother Kevin" wrote in message
Now you can get a "Preferred Buyer Card" to get 10% off Craftsman parts!

Kevin

Lawrence A. Ramsey

Neat. Thanks for the info
!
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:12:52 GMT, "TexasFireGuy"
wrote:

It does work on sale priced parts and you would need to replace parts such
as belts, filters, blades, and other parts that SHOULD be replaced.

.. .

wrote:

Now you can get a "Preferred Buyer Card" to get 10% off Craftsman parts!

Kevin

Silvan

Other Brother Kevin wrote:

Now you can get a "Preferred Buyer Card" to get 10% off Craftsman parts!

Ooooooh, aaaaaaaaah....

I still have one of their sanding sponges, and a pencil, and some crappy
razor knife.

It's a good sanding sponge.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 16480 Approximate word count: 494400

Jeff or Tracy Ritko

Where do I sign up? Always need more crapsman parts.
"Other Brother Kevin" wrote in message
Now you can get a "Preferred Buyer Card" to get 10% off Craftsman parts!

Kevin

Silvan

William E. Prisavage wrote:

You didn't get the neat circle template with all the neat sizes?

I guess I didn't stay on their mailing list long enough.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 16525 Approximate word count: 495750