DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Yet ANOTHER reason to join Handymans Club of America (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/18463-yet-another-reason-join-handymans-club-america.html)

Other Brother Kevin July 17th 03 12:59 AM

Yet ANOTHER reason to join Handymans Club of America

Now you can get a "Preferred Buyer Card" to get 10% off Craftsman parts!

Kevin

Lawrence A. Ramsey July 17th 03 01:09 AM

Yet ANOTHER reason to join Handymans Club of America

Does it work when parts are on sale? And if the product is a good
product to begin with, why would you even NEED parts?

Bergen July 17th 03 01:09 AM

Yet ANOTHER reason to join Handymans Club of America

Oooo, I'm jealous, I didn't get that one!

TexasFireGuy July 17th 03 01:12 AM

Yet ANOTHER reason to join Handymans Club of America

It does work on sale priced parts and you would need to replace parts such
as belts, filters, blades, and other parts that SHOULD be replaced.

Lawrence A. Ramsey July 17th 03 01:42 AM

Yet ANOTHER reason to join Handymans Club of America

Neat. Thanks for the info
!
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:12:52 GMT, "TexasFireGuy"
wrote:

It does work on sale priced parts and you would need to replace parts such
as belts, filters, blades, and other parts that SHOULD be replaced.

.. .

Silvan July 17th 03 03:12 AM

Other Brother Kevin wrote:

Now you can get a "Preferred Buyer Card" to get 10% off Craftsman parts!

Ooooooh, aaaaaaaaah....

I still have one of their sanding sponges, and a pencil, and some crappy
razor knife.

It's a good sanding sponge.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 16480 Approximate word count: 494400

Jeff or Tracy Ritko July 17th 03 01:31 PM

Yet ANOTHER reason to join Handymans Club of America

Where do I sign up? Always need more crapsman parts.

Silvan July 18th 03 12:31 AM

William E. Prisavage wrote:

You didn't get the neat circle template with all the neat sizes?

I guess I didn't stay on their mailing list long enough. :)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 16525 Approximate word count: 495750