Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another reason for voting for Brexit

On 24/08/2019 09:07, charles wrote:
In article , Brian Reay wrote:
Roger Hayter wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly
the same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after
any Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

Meet the redoubled efforts as we metamorphose into Rejoiners!

If the Remoaners really believed the EU was such a wonderful thing /
regime to live under, they would leave and move to one of the EU
countries. But, like those who come here and commit acts of terror
against us, having been offered safety, shelter, etc, they refuse to
accept our laws and democracy.

Those latter one are probably not from the EU.

I bet they have EU citizenship though

--
Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Mark Twain