Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Doorbells - what is it

Dave Plowman (News) wrote

*When it rains, why don't sheep shrink? *

They do, you just don’t notice it, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On Jul 2, 3:14 pm, The Medway Handyman wrote:
Oh. And why don't people ever put piggin numbers on their houses that
can be seem?

because they don't want ambulances to be able to find them in a hurry

Any ambulance service with even half a clue would use a GPS.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On Jul 3, 12:49 am, "Rod Speed" wrote:
Oh. And why don't people ever put piggin numbers on their houses that
can be seem?
because they don't want ambulances to be able to find them in a hurry

Any ambulance service with even half a clue would use a GPS.

GPS mapping doesn't necessarily work down to front door level

Corse it does, I use it every saturday to do just that.

particularly in areas with flats having
multiple flats per door or doors per building.

They normally do have reasonable numbering
and even when they don't all have that, its no
big deal to knock on the obvious candidates.

Ambulance sent off course by GPS
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6200054.stm

Hell of a lot more take much longer to get to the
place without adequate numbering and no GPS at all.

The obvious thing to do is check what the GPS is telling you to do.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 22:40:01 +0100 (BST), Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 14:38:10 +0100, Gary wrote:

THe answer to this is simple. Most door bell that don't work look like
they should work. therefore there is no way of telling if a bell is or
is not working.

Anybody who installs a doorbell that can't be heard to be working from
the door needs their head examining.

I must get professional help then :-)
If the bell can be heard from the door there is a reasonable chance that no
answer after 2 or 3 rings means that the house is empty; if the bell can't
be heard the caller has no information.

TBH if DG or other salesmen came round here I'd want a doorbell that
selectively didn't work.

Especially the last DGdroid: first question was if I owned or rented the
house. It seemed rather upset at my reaction to a personal financial
question.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 17:49:13 -0700 (PDT), Owain wrote:

Oh. *And why don't people ever put piggin numbers on their houses
that can be seem?

because they don't want ambulances to be able to find them in a hurry

Any ambulance service with even half a clue would use a GPS.

GPS mapping doesn't necessarily work down to front door level
particularly in areas with flats having multiple flats per door or
doors per building.

Or out in the sticks. Our post code plonks you in the middle of a field
1/2 a mile away. There is no road name to find the house name (no
numbers) along either.

The Ambulance service had a campagne a while back to update their address
database you could ring 'em up and give them NGR, Lat/Long or talk them
through your location so they could pinpoint you on their map.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 08:13:12 +0100, PeterC wrote:

THe answer to this is simple. Most door bell that don't work look
like they should work. therefore there is no way of telling if a bell
is or is not working.

Anybody who installs a doorbell that can't be heard to be working from
the door needs their head examining.

I must get professional help then :-)
If the bell can be heard from the door there is a reasonable chance
that no answer after 2 or 3 rings means that the house is empty; if the
bell can't be heard the caller has no information.

Which could help tea leaves but the same information could be gathered
from an unanswered knock.

TBH if DG or other salesmen came round here I'd want a doorbell that
selectively didn't work.

Especially the last DGdroid: first question was if I owned or rented
the house. It seemed rather upset at my reaction to a personal
financial question.

He's asking that so he doesn't waste his time trying to sell you
something that you can't buy. Tenants can't normally change the windows
only the Landlord.

Saying you are renting works on telephone sales calls as well.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-07-02, Dave wrote:
On 2 Jul 2012 16:11:30 GMT, Huge wrote:

(Although I'd struggle; My house doesn't have a number and the nearest
public road is a 1/4 mile away.)

Niether do we and the road doesn't have an offical name.

The road my drive leads to has different names at either end, and we don't
know where it changes. After problems with the Fire Brigade not being
able to find us (someone torched a (presumably) stolen car at the end
of our drive) we asked about getting some road signs but the council
are still debating what to do. My wife suggested putting up a sign at
one end saying "Whatsit Road leading to Thingummy Lane" and at the
other end "Thungummy Lane leading to Whatsit Road". This is apparently
too clever for the council.

Still, at least the FB know how to find us now.

One place I lived in the early 1970s had missing road names. With my
father, I made our own in the style of cast iron road names, using
hardboard, from which we made GRP moulds, from which we made the name
plates, using self coloured GRP; black for the letters and surrounds and
white for the background. When I passed that way a year or so ago, they
were still there.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/07/2012 00:49, Rod Speed wrote:

"Owain" wrote in message
On Jul 2, 3:14 pm, The Medway Handyman wrote:
Oh. And why don't people ever put piggin numbers on their houses that
can be seem?

because they don't want ambulances to be able to find them in a hurry

Any ambulance service with even half a clue would use a GPS.

When I had to call one to a person who had collapsed in the street, the
best their GPS could do was put them on the right street. They had to
phone me for better directions when they got there.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/07/2012 10:29, Davey wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 09:06:10 GMT
wrote:

We have a fully working doorbell. I really can see how you can miss
it. It's about 4'6" off the ground on the lock side of the door -
exactly where you would expect to find it.

Luckily, I work in a front room, facing the street, so I can see
people coming up the path. That way, I know they are there, because
for some reason very few people seem to know what a doorbell is for.
I've just had a guy pathetically tapping the glass which seems to be
what they must teach nowadays.

I must ask the next numpty why they didn't use the doorbell.

He will undoubtedly say "They never work". And you will show him that
yours does, and he will ignore the next one he comes upon.
So sad. Mine works, too, if anybody bothers to push the button. They
never do, it's a disease.

You would be surprised how many either don't work or aren't heard. I've
rung many & waited like a lemon for someone to answer. Now I ring the
bell & also use the knocker/bang on the door.

Oh. And why don't people ever put piggin numbers on their houses that
can be seem?

Mine is carefully painted on the opal cover of a light next to my front
gate. It is probably the only number in our road that can be read after
dark.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
GPS mapping doesn't necessarily work down to front door level
particularly in areas with flats having multiple flats per door or
doors per building.

Or out in the sticks. Our post code plonks you in the middle of a field
1/2 a mile away. There is no road name to find the house name (no
numbers) along either.

Quite. I used my TomTom to find a caravan site my brother was at - using
the postcode. Tried to take me up the driveway of a different farm.

--
*That's it! I‘m calling grandma!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 10:30:18 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
GPS mapping doesn't necessarily work down to front door level
particularly in areas with flats having multiple flats per door or
doors per building.

Or out in the sticks. Our post code plonks you in the middle of a field
1/2 a mile away. There is no road name to find the house name (no
numbers) along either.

Quite. I used my TomTom to find a caravan site my brother was at - using
the postcode. Tried to take me up the driveway of a different farm.

My current bugbear is that there is a large college just round the corner
from us, on the main road. But clearly sat navs think the route is along
our cul de sac. It's no so bad the cars turning outside our house. But
the big HGVs really do chew the road up - when they're not bashing the
kerbs. Local councillor suggested a "No access to college" road sign, but
admitted that if they hadn't read the "Cul de Sac" road sign, then
they're not going to read that. So at least we saved a few quid there.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 10:30:18 +0100
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
GPS mapping doesn't necessarily work down to front door level
particularly in areas with flats having multiple flats per door or
doors per building.

Or out in the sticks. Our post code plonks you in the middle of a
field 1/2 a mile away. There is no road name to find the house name
(no numbers) along either.

Quite. I used my TomTom to find a caravan site my brother was at -
using the postcode. Tried to take me up the driveway of a different
farm.

I have already posted my experiences regarding TomToms in lorries and my
house, so I will only add that I would like a big switch that would
disable them all within a half mile of my home. Let the stupid drivers
find their own way, dammit.
--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On Jul 2, 3:14 pm, The Medway Handyman wrote:
Oh. And why don't people ever put piggin numbers on their houses that
can be seem?

because they don't want ambulances to be able to find them in a hurry

Any ambulance service with even half a clue would use a GPS.

When I had to call one to a person who had collapsed in the street, the
best their GPS could do was put them on the right street. They had to
phone me for better directions when they got there.

The only time I have had a problem is with one long road on the edge
of town which has had new bare land development in a whole series
of different subdivisions with some rather odd effects on the numbers.

Even maps.google gets that one wrong in spots.

There will always be some glitches in any database, but the accuracy is
a hell of a lot better than expecting the numbers marked on houses to be
done properly on all of them, particularly when driving past on the road.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/07/2012 22:50, Davey wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:01:59 +0100
SteveW wrote:

On 02/07/2012 11:25, Davey wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 10:04:31 +0000 (UTC)
Gordon Henderson wrote:

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
We have a fully working doorbell. I really can see how you can
miss it. It's about 4'6" off the ground on the lock side of the
door - exactly where you would expect to find it.

Luckily, I work in a front room, facing the street, so I can see
people coming up the path. That way, I know they are there,
because for some reason very few people seem to know what a
doorbell is for. I've just had a guy pathetically tapping the
glass which seems to be what they must teach nowadays.

I must ask the next numpty why they didn't use the doorbell.
We have a Georgian style "pull" knob right in the middle of the
door. (Cast in brass from the original designs alledgedly, but
works great with those wireless senders!)

A lot of people don't realise it's a door bell and that it has to
be pulled...

Not surprising, but ...

Gordon
Now you're really going to confuse them! Sounds nice, too.

And what would they make of the old style mechanical turn ones?

SteveW

Absolutely nothing, they wouldn't have a clue what they were for.
Again, so sad.

A true fact for you. 1 person in 32 doors knocked will happily have an
appointment for a DG sales visit.
1 in 3 appointments will buy.
That is why they do door to door.

It is not important which DG company is involved. That is an industry fact.

The favourite saying from a punter ' I dont delieve in credit'

As he sits in a House he is paying for monthly .

My reply to that was 'I can assure you Credit is real'.

I don't do it any more. But it was fun, and genuinely rewarding. I
worked for a proper company that did what they said they would.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 7/3/2012 3:40 AM, Dave Liquorice wrote:

Or out in the sticks. Our post code plonks you in the middle of a field
1/2 a mile away. There is no road name to find the house name (no
numbers) along either.

Like us, then.

The Ambulance service had a campagne a while back to update their address
database you could ring 'em up and give them NGR, Lat/Long or talk them
through your location so they could pinpoint you on their map.

When having stuff delivered, I put a description in the special
directions/message/comments box (assuming one is provided!)"first house
on left after causeway" - otherwise they wind up miles down the road,
where someone points them at the local PO, and he sends them back in our
direction.
It was _really_ bad before the area had decent mobile coverage. Now we
sometimes get calls from bewildered drivers, and have to talk them in.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
[...]

They probably don't understand it...it should say "DEAD END"!

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 08:53:59 +0100, Dave Liquorice wrote:

[...]

Saying you're a burglar is better.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jethro_uk spake thus:

Dave Liquorice wrote:
[...]

Except it's quite possible the college is in a cul de sac.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-07-03, wrote:
On 03/07/2012 07:59, Huge wrote:
On 2012-07-02, Dave wrote:
[...]

*grin* That was my thought, exactly; make my own. I wasn't intending
to go quite to the lengths you did, but along the same lines.

These days, I would probably laser print it and use a clear resin to
laminate that to a flat rigid sheet of GRP.

You could even decide where the road changes, by putting up the two
names side by side. If it is a long enough road, it may well have once
had the same name throughout its length, but what that name was depended
upon which village you started from.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/07/2012 10:54, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 10:30:18 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In whill.co.uk,
Dave wrote:
[...]

Most HGV drivers understand 'Not Suitable for Heavy Goods Vehicles'.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 07:01:15 -0400
S Viemeister wrote:

[...]

Around here, it's the opposite. Typical Parcel Force driver this
morning, trying unsuccessfully to reverse his truck past our house, to
find a property that doesn't exist in the Lane:
Me: "If there's a phone number on the delivery sheet, call it and ask
where it is, 'cos it's not down here".
Driver: "No, that's all right, I'll try the lane from the other end".

And he was never seen again, I'm glad to say.
--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave wrote:
[...]

But some don't, and try anyway.
--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

SteveW wrote:

On 02/07/2012 11:25, Davey wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 10:04:31 +0000 (UTC)
Gordon Henderson wrote:

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
[...]

I was referring to the quotation about twist mechanical door bell
operators, not the effectiveness of Cold Calling in person.
--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

That would be a Nanny State law I would support. Every premises has to
have a number that can be seen from the street.

I agree with that and I'd like the same done for roads too. Far too often I find myself trying to find somewhere in London and even teh road name can;t be found until yuo walk to the very end anyway. I asl think all shops should have numbers as again I've walked down a major road not knowing which direction to walk in because so few shops have numbers.

(Although I'd struggle; My house doesn't have a number and the nearest
public road is a 1/4 mile away.)

--
Today is Pungenday, the 37th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3178
"If there is anyone here who I have not insulted, I beg their

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 08:53:59 +0100 (BST), Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 08:13:12 +0100, PeterC wrote:

THe answer to this is simple. Most door bell that don't work look
like they should work. therefore there is no way of telling if a bell
is or is not working.

Anybody who installs a doorbell that can't be heard to be working from
the door needs their head examining.

I must get professional help then :-)
If the bell can be heard from the door there is a reasonable chance
that no answer after 2 or 3 rings means that the house is empty; if the
bell can't be heard the caller has no information.

Which could help tea leaves but the same information could be gathered
from an unanswered knock.

A bell that can be heard outside can also, prsumably, be heard inside; a
knock that can be heard outside(!) might not be audible inside much past the
hall.

TBH if DG or other salesmen came round here I'd want a doorbell that
selectively didn't work.

Especially the last DGdroid: first question was if I owned or rented
the house. It seemed rather upset at my reaction to a personal
financial question.

He's asking that so he doesn't waste his time trying to sell you
something that you can't buy. Tenants can't normally change the windows
only the Landlord.

Saying you are renting works on telephone sales calls as well.

I know the reason - I was just ****ed off by an unemployable, spotty yoof
pestering me and trying to insist on an answer. I must keep my ice axe just
inside the front door...
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:17:57 +0100, Gary wrote:

I don't do it any more. But it was fun, and genuinely rewarding. I
worked for a proper company that did what they said they would.

Which one? HighlanderThere can be only one/
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-07-03, Nightjar wrote:
On 03/07/2012 07:59, Huge wrote:
On 2012-07-02, Dave wrote:
[...]

Yerrs..not a few times in my life I have 'done something' that has been
accepted as 'done by the powers that be' and faithfully kept going long
after I had forgotten it was there.

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 06:05:10 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Dave Liquorice wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

1: The glass on the door is set up as a touch screen
sensor and then the taps operate the door bell.

I wonder if a burglar alarm window sensor(*) could be used
to detect such rapping and sound a remote bell or WHY?

Yep, but it makes more sense to use an external PIR instead
because that will go off even if they knock on the wood of
the door, or the door has no glass at all.

And every time a cat passes the door.

(*) Vibration rather than break glass.

They arent as common. external PIRs are a lot more common.

--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 09:06:10 GMT, Jethro_uk
wrote:

We have a fully working doorbell. I really can see how you can miss it.
It's about 4'6" off the ground on the lock side of the door - exactly
where you would expect to find it.

Luckily, I work in a front room, facing the street, so I can see people
coming up the path. That way, I know they are there, because for some
reason very few people seem to know what a doorbell is for. I've just had
a guy pathetically tapping the glass which seems to be what they must
teach nowadays.

I must ask the next numpty why they didn't use the doorbell.

'S funny how salesmen, Jehovas witnesses and canvassers manage to use
the bell push unlike couriers who tap lightly on the glass before
putting the postcard through the letterbox ("collect parcel from depot
50 miles away") and then run off.
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/07/2012 13:52, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 12:12:04 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

1: The glass on the door is set up as a touch screen sensor
and then the taps operate the door bell.

I wonder if a burglar alarm window sensor(*) could be used to detect such
rapping and sound a remote bell or WHY?

As anyone I want to visit me has a key, I favour WHY, in the form of a
sound effect such a large dog barking or door bell followed by a baby
crying.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Equally I wish all companies, shops, venues, etc. would put their number
on their communications. My wife was meeting old workmates at a pub the
only details we could get from directories and webpages were pub name,
road and phonenumber. I phoned and asked them which number the pub was
and they seemed very suprised and didn't know, so they had to ask
someone else - I needed to know as our approach would have been to the
middle of the road, it's at least four miles long and I didn't want to
be driving up and down looking for it.

SteveW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/07/2012 18:13, SteveW wrote:
Equally I wish all companies, shops, venues, etc. would put their number
on their communications. My wife was meeting old workmates at a pub the
only details we could get from directories and webpages were pub name,
road and phonenumber. I phoned and asked them which number the pub was
and they seemed very suprised and didn't know, so they had to ask
someone else - I needed to know as our approach would have been to the
middle of the road, it's at least four miles long and I didn't want to
be driving up and down looking for it.

That's what Google street view is for. I often use it when I'm going
somewhere I've never been before.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 18:13:11 +0100, SteveW
wrote:

Equally I wish all companies, shops, venues, etc. would put their number
on their communications. My wife was meeting old workmates at a pub the
only details we could get from directories and webpages were pub name,
road and phonenumber. I phoned and asked them which number the pub was
and they seemed very suprised and didn't know, so they had to ask
someone else - I needed to know as our approach would have been to the
middle of the road, it's at least four miles long and I didn't want to
be driving up and down looking for it.

SteveW

I thought it would be a good idea instead of using serially allocated
numbers as at present, to use a number approximating to however many
metres (or yards) along the road the property is.

In almost all cases, this would leave gaps which could be used for new
properties built in gaps, or where one larger property is replaced by two
smaller ones, etc.

And it would allow us to continue the current
evens-on-one-side-odds-on-the-other approach.

But the important aspect is that it would allow any satnav (or human) to
estimate almost exactly where a particular property is if they know which
end the numbering starts.

Trying to run the existing system alongside my new-fangled would be a
wonderful recipe for confusion. But since when has that stopped a stroke
of genius being implemented?

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

SteveW wrote:

On 02/07/2012 11:25, Davey wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 10:04:31 +0000 (UTC)
Gordon Henderson wrote:

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
[...]

Nope, just another sales lie.

1 person in 32 doors knocked will happily have an appointment for a DG
sales visit.

Another lie.

1 in 3 appointments will buy.

Another lie.

That is why they do door to door.

They do door to door because there are some suckers around.

It is not important which DG company is involved. That is an industry
fact.

Nope, its just another industry lie.

Its just not possible for numbers like that to remain
unchanged after the **** has hit the fan very spectacularly
indeed when the clowns have been allowed to completely
implode much of the world's financial system, AGAIN.

The favourite saying from a punter ' I dont delieve in credit'

As he sits in a House he is paying for monthly .

That's not credit, most obviously when he is paying rent in advance.

My reply to that was 'I can assure you Credit is real'.

Irrelevant to whether he BELIEVES in using it himself.

I don't do it any more. But it was fun, and genuinely rewarding.

Only for fools that cant manage anything better.

I worked for a proper company that did what they said they would.

And if you actually named them we could see if that's just another lie.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/07/2012 18:52, polygonum wrote:
I thought it would be a good idea instead of using serially allocated
numbers as at present, to use a number approximating to however many
metres (or yards) along the road the property is...

I had that on a house in France. It confused just about everybody to see
No 88 next to No 53 on a street with five houses on it.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 19:31:06 +0100, Nightjar
wrote:

On 03/07/2012 18:52, polygonum wrote:
I thought it would be a good idea instead of using serially allocated
numbers as at present, to use a number approximating to however many
metres (or yards) along the road the property is...

I had that on a house in France. It confused just about everybody to see
No 88 next to No 53 on a street with five houses on it.

Colin Bignell

I assume that is not common even in France, then?

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Liquorice wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

1: The glass on the door is set up as a touch screen
sensor and then the taps operate the door bell.

I wonder if a burglar alarm window sensor(*) could be used
to detect such rapping and sound a remote bell or WHY?

Yep, but it makes more sense to use an external PIR instead
because that will go off even if they knock on the wood of
the door, or the door has no glass at all.

And every time a cat passes the door.

Nope, not with a pet immune PIR.

(*) Vibration rather than break glass.

They arent as common. external PIRs are a lot more common.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I've seen that done in Canada.
--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Nightjar" wrote in message
On 03/07/2012 18:13, SteveW wrote:
Equally I wish all companies, shops, venues, etc. would put their number
on their communications. My wife was meeting old workmates at a pub the
only details we could get from directories and webpages were pub name,
road and phonenumber. I phoned and asked them which number the pub was
and they seemed very suprised and didn't know, so they had to ask
someone else - I needed to know as our approach would have been to the
middle of the road, it's at least four miles long and I didn't want to
be driving up and down looking for it.

That's what Google street view is for.

Google may well have known the name of the pub.

I often use it when I'm going somewhere I've never been before.

Bit long winded on 4 miles of road tho if google knows the name of the pub.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

[...]

Lat/Long makes more sense.

Wireless doorbells Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 6 July 3rd 07 12:07 AM
Wireless doorbells Terry W. UK diy 1 July 2nd 07 04:42 PM
Wireless doorbells Andrew May UK diy 2 July 2nd 07 03:25 PM
Wireless doorbells robgraham UK diy 0 July 2nd 07 12:04 PM