Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 12:54:12 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

The good Lord only gave me one small gift. I "see" mechanisms in my
head, I can then draw them and build them. God didn't know that I
would
rather have had a big tool and a cute face. Or, at least look as
good
as You!

I'm blessed with being able to see mechanisms in 3D, too,
thankfully.
It has enriched my life to a very great extent. "Things" are fun!
--

Me too, but I have a lot of trouble translating what I can easily
visualize into words.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 08:01:00 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

The good Lord only gave me one small gift. I "see" mechanisms in
my
head, I can then draw them and build them. God didn't know that I
would
rather have had a big tool and a cute face. Or, at least look as
good
as You!

I'm blessed with being able to see mechanisms in 3D, too,
thankfully.
It has enriched my life to a very great extent. "Things" are fun!
--

Me too, but I have a lot of trouble translating what I can easily
visualize into words.

Ditto. I'm slow to form sentences concerning complex items,
thinking
that a more clear explanation is better, but it makes some Type-Aers
think I'm imbued with Downs genes. But why should I care if
10-second
pauses exist? g

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefrontal_cortex
"The original studies of Fuster and of Goldman-Rakic emphasized the
fundamental ability of the prefrontal cortex to represent information
not currently in the environment, and the central role of this
function in creating the "mental sketch pad".

It's divided into socialization and logical areas:
"Destruction of the anterior two-thirds results in deficits in
concentration, orientation, abstracting ability, judgment, and problem
solving ability; destruction of the orbital (frontal) lobe results in
inappropriate social behavior."

I wonder if one area can temporarily or permanently (Aspergers) take
over the processing power of other?
Watch the Rickover story currently on PBS.

-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, December 12, 2014 10:54:36 PM UTC-5, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 12:43:40 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 12/12/2014 8:47 AM, wrote:

That's as it should be. Mil/billionaires generally suck.

Wrong. Millionaires and billionaires regularly check with all
authorities including lawyers and accountants and they keep up with
who and what goes on in their industry in a highly regularly
scheduled manner. Notice how I keep saying the phrase "regularly
scheduled"?

As a result you claim they suck? How is that? Because they've gotten
good results from being responsible? As a matter of fact, why do
people talk to a mental brick wall like you Larry, huh? Why?

(Thanks for quoting this, Tawm. I don't see his crap otherwise.)
Most of the richies I've met are assholes in one way or another. They
either look down on most other people and treat them like ****, or are
driven solely by money and/or power. I don't like those types,
preferring _real_ people. I'm sorry if you have money, mog, because
I'm sure you'd be one of "those" people. Tawm's real.

Everyone is real. Sure I've been penniless.

A million isn't shyit anymore, one good illness, one rotten kid, one
spendy wife and you are eating beans and rice. Lots of guys here are
millionaires...at least on paper and the have holes in their socks and
rust on their tools.

I'm short most of the mil, but I have all the rest of that stuff.

Being poor and silent about it is one thing. But being poor and asking for help is quite another.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 01:52:15 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 23:08:57 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

snip
Make no mistake, Tom Gardner destroyed the family business.

/snip

You had access to the company financials going back 10 or
more years?

A company established in 1879 and sold [not liquidated] in
2014 was in existence for 135 years. This is exceptional
longevity.

Entire semesters in Bschool are devoted to company case
studies, and conclusions change, as more information about
not only the company's operations, but perhaps more
importantly the socioeconomy in which the company has/had to
operate becomes available.
http://www.hbs.edu/teaching/inside-hbs/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_method

NAFTA, and later the WTO, are two of the more likely
suspects, not only for the direct product competition these
allowed, but perhaps more serious, the liquidation of the
company's customer base, as it makes no difference how good
your product is, or how quick the delivery, if you have no
customers...

As I had suggested before, you need to work on your people
skills, and avoid jumping to conclusions based on little or
no data.

Jon? People skills? Pimple skills maybe..but people skills?
Impossible

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:19:22 AM UTC-8, Gunner Asch wrote nothing of value:

snip

If you don't have people skills you can't build a discussion group to close to 2,500 members and you don't have the kind of connections that my LinkedIn profile clearly shows I have.

Consider that I don't bother to waste my people skills on lying ****bags like you, Tom Garnder, Larry Jackass, slow eddy etc. You following me on this ****tard?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/13/2014 8:01 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
Me too, but I have a lot of trouble translating what I can easily
visualize into words.
-jsw

I know what you mean. The answer is: Practice! I think that's why I
like to argue so much. To think of it, all my good friends are "sparing
partners" and they have the same affliction. Another mechanism I use is
to write stories, ones that no one will read but help me verbalize a
situation or event. I dream of writing Science Fiction but haven't been
able to mentally create an interesting situation.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/13/2014 11:19 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Jon? People skills? Pimple skills maybe..but people skills?
Impossible

He has good people skills, ask his bloody wife.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 08:25:01 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:19:22 AM UTC-8, Gunner Asch wrote nothing of value:

snip

If you don't have people skills you can't build a discussion group to close to 2,500 members and you don't have the kind of connections that my LinkedIn profile clearly shows I have.

Consider that I don't bother to waste my people skills on lying ****bags like you, Tom Garnder, Larry Jackass, slow eddy etc. You following me on this ****tard?

If you don't have people skills you can't hold a job and are reduced
to blathering online to 2,500 people who are using you for a publicity
doormat while you give it all away, and can't make a nickel.

'Sounds like someone we know...

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:46:35 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 12/13/2014 8:01 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
Me too, but I have a lot of trouble translating what I can easily
visualize into words.
-jsw

I know what you mean. The answer is: Practice! I think that's why I
like to argue so much. To think of it, all my good friends are "sparing
partners" and they have the same affliction. Another mechanism I use is
to write stories, ones that no one will read but help me verbalize a
situation or event. I dream of writing Science Fiction but haven't been
able to mentally create an interesting situation.

How are you at virtually "feeling" a mechanism at work? I can look at
some mechanisms and feel them working. Sometimes it's painful.
Sometimes it's really pleasurable.

I'm not referring to electric dildoes, by the way. g

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The first time I saw the cutaway of a Torsen differential in a 1960's
Popular Science it made no sense to me. A few years ago I opened that
issue again and the gear operation was immediately obvious because I
could "see" the hidden back side of the helical gears, slanting in the
opposite direction. Perhaps that came from machining experience.

-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 13:30:04 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

'Could be. Torsens are tricky.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

This is the variable-speed supercharger drive for a WW2 fighter plane:
http://www.enginehistory.org/Accesso...dVSD/Fig05.jpg

-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Thank God for 3D CAD drawings. g

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 12/13/2014 8:01 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
Me too, but I have a lot of trouble translating what I can easily
visualize into words.
-jsw

I know what you mean. The answer is: Practice! I think that's why I
like to argue so much. To think of it, all my good friends are "sparing
partners" and they have the same affliction. Another mechanism I use is
to write stories, ones that no one will read but help me verbalize a
situation or event. I dream of writing Science Fiction but haven't been
able to mentally create an interesting situation.

How are you at virtually "feeling" a mechanism at work? I can look at
some mechanisms and feel them working. Sometimes it's painful.
Sometimes it's really pleasurable.

I'm not referring to electric dildoes, by the way. g

Especially dies and forming tools. It's like you become the metal
stretching, bending and fracturing. The amount of energy cutting the
stock until it fractures in one last gasp and the pressure on the edge
is like the interior of a star.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:48:54 AM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 12/13/2014 11:19 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Jon? People skills? Pimple skills maybe..but people skills?
Impossible

He has good people skills, ask his bloody wife.

I sure you have good parenting skills but we can't ask your non-existent kids
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:59:45 AM UTC-8, slow eddy lied as per usual:

Lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:31:01 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:59:45 AM UTC-8, slow eddy lied as per usual:

Lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Jon craps out again, as always.

Your strength has really gone to hell, Jon.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:48:54 AM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 12/13/2014 11:19 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Jon? People skills? Pimple skills maybe..but people skills?
Impossible

He has good people skills, ask his bloody wife.

How does your wife feel about you bleeding her dry living of her Social Security?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 11:35:20 AM UTC-8, slow eddy posted more crap:

The usual slow eddy worthless lies/crap snipped

As a lifelong loser, who writes worthless ad copy for pay for play advertising rags, slow eddy is an expert a writing crap/lying.

slow eddy has no CNC machining job shop experience and has no CADCAM experience.

slow eddy is a lifelong loser who has never done anything that stands out in either the machining or the CADCAM field and his LinkedIn profile reflects that.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:35:57 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:48:54 AM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 12/13/2014 11:19 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Jon? People skills? Pimple skills maybe..but people skills?
Impossible

He has good people skills, ask his bloody wife.

How does your wife feel about you bleeding her dry living of her Social Security?

Well, we sure know how your wife felt, Jon:

====================================

Mr.X hasn't read his email because he was removed from his home. Mr. X
(appropriate) was removed for beating his wife and expressing his
wishes to **** her 12 year old. On April 5th, Jon beat his wife and
was arrested on Domestic Abuse charges, Mr. JBTECH (what a joke) has
been living at the Orlando Rescue Mission and Salvation Army. Mr. So
called teacher has sat on his ass for the last year while his wife
worked a **** job to support their family. She decides she is tired of
this bull**** and wants out, so he beats her. \

Nice....some of you know Jon by names other than asshole...
Topdownbydesign, is an alias of his, not mention OS Noir...lol oh yeah
and he has even gone by the name of Frank Booth, jr... Gay-lee! Today
Jon's wife was put out of her home to live on the street. Nice way to
pay her back for all the years she took care of you, and for all the
many SolidWorks and Rhino updates she paid for. People Jon Banquer is
a joke. His word is **** and he is no teacher, he has never taught a
day in his life. He has never had a machine shop and never will. He is
now a delivery driver at the House of Plastics in Orlando. Here is
the number, go ahead give him a call 407-843-3290... Jon can also be
found on a lot of email lists that involve incest, BDSM and BBW's...
he goes by the name dominantjon... Sir Jon, he thinks himself a
Master. He is a Master alright, a conartist... Ok Jon, go ahead tell
these people the usual lies, I had an affair, I am on medication, I
don't have custody of my kids... It doesn't matter anymore. You beat
me, had me removed from my home and got me fired... and all I did was
love you and build a home, take care of you and stand behind you when
you were causing trouble for your so called friends... Tim, Bruce
watch your backs... he is nasty and thinks only of himself, just ask
my daughters.

Constance Banquer

====================================

The thing that throws me about this is that I thought you *despised*
Rhino.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 11:45:05 AM UTC-8, slow eddy posted the lies of a convicted felon who spent many years in the Florida prison system:

slow eddy is a world class moron with no clues what happens when someone doesn't treat their mental illness and refuses to take their medication.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:49:11 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

[...]

It appears that was the source of mutual attraction between you two,
eh?

So, what's the story, Jon? Did you upgrade Rhino even while you posted
one disparaging post after another about it?

We know the story on SolidWorks. Do you still call it "SaladWorks"? Do
your little friends on LinkedIn know it?

"Without a doubt SaladWorks is a complete piece of ****" - Jon Banquer
- May 21, 2006

"SolidWorks is consuming every available minute of my learning time
right now." - Jon Banquer - Aug 12, 2007

"I've been away from SolidWorks for almost ten years. The program has
changed so much in ten years that I'm still way behind where I need to
be." - Jon Banquer - Aug. 26, 2007

"For the record I like SolidWorks" Jon Banquer April 10, 1998

"I'd hate to be using SolidWorks" -Jon Banquer - Jan 15, 2005

Follow the slime trail for cheap entertainment. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 2:03:40 PM UTC-8, slow eddy continued to show why he's a CADCAM moron with no clues:

Worthless slow eddy bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 14:43:42 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 2:03:40 PM UTC-8, slow eddy continued to show why he's a CADCAM moron with no clues:

Worthless slow eddy bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to.

....and Jon craps out again...

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 3:21:46 PM UTC-8, slow eddy posted more of the same worthless crap that has failed him for years:

snip

When you're a lifelong loser like slow eddy is you constantly chase your tail around and around in circles never getting a clue.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 15:51:44 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 3:21:46 PM UTC-8, slow eddy posted more of the same worthless crap that has failed him for years:

snip

When you're a lifelong loser like slow eddy is you constantly chase your tail around and around in circles never getting a clue.

If you pay attention, Jon, you'll note that the things that keep get
you upset and lashing out are your own words, tossed back at you.

Think about it and try chilling out, before trying to boost your ego
by putting others down. Your little friends have archived enough to
keep you lashing for a year. But if you stopped putting people down,
they'd just fade away.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 4:34:52 PM UTC-8, slow eddy tried misdirection and failed miserably as he always does:

snipped bull**** from a lying piece of **** that many realize is a worthless, ad copy writer who often lies.

Bottom line, I had Tom Gardner right all along while all of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots had it wrong. So did slow eddy.

"Dear Tony,

Hi, have you decided how to handle the final bills from the Ohio
building expenses? I must make an appointment with my dentist as I have
a tooth that is tender and I no longer have any dental insurance. I do
hope that I am soon approved for Social Security Disability, my doctor
says it should be approved but takes many months. As it is, Pat and I
are living off of her Social Security and I need to clear all accounts
and sell off my gun collection and camera equipment in order to buy
food, medicines and other absolute necessities. *Every cent of every
check that you have sent to me has gone into paying expenses incurred by
Felton and I must recoup those funds.*

I have the greatest confidence for your success and will do anything
within my power to insure that success. Please use my knowledge, I'm
always available for questions and ideas, there are a lot of things I
have already tried that didn't work and I have a lot of ideas for
products and processes.

Tom Gardner"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 16:47:56 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 4:34:52 PM UTC-8, slow eddy tried misdirection and failed miserably as he always does:

snipped bull**** from a lying piece of **** that many realize is a worthless, ad copy writer who often lies.

Bottom line, I had Tom Gardner right all along while all of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots had it wrong. So did slow eddy.

Botton line is that you have no idea what Tom was trying to influence,
Jon. But no matter what, you're determined to be a prick about it,
because that's what's happened to your personality after years of
failure, bipolar troubles, emotional distress and the inability to get
anything going for yourself except for a free forum for "industry
leaders" to promote their products. They're using you for a doormat.

Ed,
The newsgroup badly needs someone who is as articulate as you are.
Keep me on my toes and correct me where ever you think it's
appropriate,as I respect what you have to say based on what you have
already posted. I will certainly take the time to think about whatever
correction, advice, etc. you post. - Jon Banquer - Jun 23, 2002
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....I/t2qa5vNd-rQJ

You bettcha, Jon!

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:02:51 PM UTC-8, slow eddy once again failed to grasp the reality of what both he and Tom Gardner truly are.

The usual slow eddy lies and bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

snip
Make no mistake, Tom Gardner destroyed the family business.

/snip

You had access to the company financials going back 10 or
more years?

A company established in 1879 and sold [not liquidated] in
2014 was in existence for 135 years. This is exceptional
longevity.

I have no kids and am getting old. I took the best of three deals that
has worked out well except for the building that I still own. But, just
now I have it leased with a positive cash flow and a Ohio State road
project coming through here in a couple of years, and all my employees
dispersed to other companies in the area in my industry. So, let the
wife-beater say what he may, he lies so often that nobody believes a
word he says anyway. I still kept the machine shop and am doing small
projects and consulting for other companies in my industry, there are a
bunch around here and in Milwaukee.

The fool is just jealous that someone who is self employed, can have
assets to sell and enough income to retire.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Two peas in a pod:

Terrell doesn't have enough money to fix his leaking roofs and Tom Gardner is now living off his wife's social security.

Gotta love Mark Wieber's clique of idiots. Maybe I should call it Mark Wiebers clique of losers plus slow eddy. :)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

Jon beat his wife and*was arrested on Domestic Abuse charges,

Again. An arrest is not a conviction. Nobody claims to be some angel of something.

Mr. JBTECH (what a joke) has*been living at the Orlando Rescue Mission and Salvation Army. Mr. So*called teacher has sat on his ass for the last year while his wife*worked a **** job to support their family.

So, i've been arrested (it never came of anything or it was mistaken identity), i've been in a physical altercation with women, i've sat on my ass in places I temporarily didn't like and my girlfriend has worked "****" jobs. STFW?

EVEN SO, this all looks contradictory to me. No one denies that Jon worked for a top corporation (Qualcomm) and his posts are much more on topic than most others here. I say that counts more here (compared to everyone else).

And on a separate note, i've heard about those soup kitchens and the claims that authorities put expensive and controversial prescription drugs and prison sedatives like seroquel and risperdal into the food that they serve those people and families.

AstraZeneca the British/Swiss drug maker produces Seroquel and Risperdal is made by Janssen, a division of Johnson & Johnson. I'm not tough on imports, it's just that the authorities and their fancy relationships with prescription drug salesmen from these corporations sometimes escape proper regulations in some of these cities. I've heard about all of that and I bet the delivery receipts of those drug companies in those places can prove it.

She decides she is tired of*this bull**** and wants out, so he beats her. Nice....some of you know Jon by names other than asshole...*

Topdownbydesign, is an alias of his, not mention OS Noir...lol oh yeah*
and he has even gone by the name of Frank Booth, jr... Gay-lee! Today*
Jon's wife was put out of her home to
live on the street. Nice way to*

pay her back for all the years she
took care of you, and for all the*

many SolidWorks and Rhino updates she
paid for.

There's nothing unusual about this.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 10:26:22 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Jon beat his wife and*was arrested on Domestic Abuse charges,

Again. An arrest is not a conviction. Nobody claims to be some angel of something.

Get your attributions right, mog. That was an email from Jon's former
wife, Constance.

Mr. JBTECH (what a joke) has*been living at the Orlando Rescue Mission and Salvation Army. Mr. So*called teacher has sat on his ass for the last year while his wife*worked a **** job to support their family.

So, i've been arrested (it never came of anything or it was mistaken identity), i've been in a physical altercation with women, i've sat on my ass in places I temporarily didn't like and my girlfriend has worked "****" jobs. STFW?

This explains a lot.

EVEN SO, this all looks contradictory to me. No one denies that Jon worked for a top corporation (Qualcomm) and his posts are much more on topic than most others here. I say that counts more here (compared to everyone else).

His "posts" are nothing but links to YouTube videos produced by
someone else. Jon contributes *nothing* of his own.

And on a separate note, i've heard about those soup kitchens and the claims that authorities put expensive and controversial prescription drugs and prison sedatives like seroquel and risperdal into the food that they serve those people and families.

Never having been in a soup kitchen, I've never heard those stories.

AstraZeneca the British/Swiss drug maker produces Seroquel and Risperdal is made by Janssen, a division of Johnson & Johnson. I'm not tough on imports, it's just that the authorities and their fancy relationships with prescription drug salesmen from these corporations sometimes escape proper regulations in some of these cities. I've heard about all of that and I bet the delivery receipts of those drug companies in those places can prove it.

Seroquel costs around $15/tablet, depending on strength. What in the
hell would be the incentive for AZ salesmen to bother with soup
kitchens??

That may be a new low in conspiracy theories. g

She decides she is tired of*this bull**** and wants out, so he beats her. Nice....some of you know Jon by names other than asshole...*

Topdownbydesign, is an alias of his, not mention OS Noir...lol oh yeah*
and he has even gone by the name of Frank Booth, jr... Gay-lee! Today*
Jon's wife was put out of her home to
live on the street. Nice way to*

pay her back for all the years she
took care of you, and for all the*

many SolidWorks and Rhino updates she
paid for.

There's nothing unusual about this.

Jesus. Whatever kinds of people you hang out with, I hope I never meet
one without a gun in my hand.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 10:26:22 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Jesus. Whatever kinds of people you hang out with, I hope I never
meet
one without a gun in my hand.
--
Ed Huntress

I thought you would be more sympathetic to those misunderstood victims
of capitalist oppression.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/14/2014 1:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Jesus. Whatever kinds of people you hang out with, I hope I never meet
one without a gun in my hand.

-- Ed Huntress

And here I'm getting softer toward gun control.

I think Jon should just be ignored, he never has any on-topic posts.I
don't consider his CAD/CAM on-topic because he only talks about things
that other people did and no one cares about. I've never seen anything
he has machined or built. I'd bet he is the first entry in everybody's
kill-file. Notice how he responds to his own posts? Unfortunately,
when other people respond to him, I see those posts. Is there a way to
filter those out? It's really quite sad, he just doesn't get it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/14/2014 2:55 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Well, there's another good reason not to make assumptions. g

These two characters are victims only of themselves. But Jon and mog
at last have found each other. I'm happy for them.

Mog'll come to see the light.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 12:04:51 PM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 12/14/2014 1:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Jesus. Whatever kinds of people you hang out with, I hope I never meet
one without a gun in my hand.

-- Ed Huntress

And here I'm getting softer toward gun control.

I think Jon should just be ignored, he never has any on-topic posts.I
don't consider his CAD/CAM on-topic because he only talks about things
that other people did and no one cares about. I've never seen anything
he has machined or built. I'd bet he is the first entry in everybody's
kill-file. Notice how he responds to his own posts? Unfortunately,
when other people respond to him, I see those posts. Is there a way to
filter those out? It's really quite sad, he just doesn't get it.

Of course Tom Gardner thinks I should be ignored but as I've proven over and over it never happens. :) The reason it never happens is that I post information that helps a lot of people who do metalworking.

Tom Gardner spent years pretending to be a successful business man in this newsgroup. I saw right through Tom Gardner lies. The reason a lying, sleazeball like Tom Gardner hates me is that I refused to buy into his bull**** and his lies.

Anyone who is objective now knows just how right I was about Tom Gardner being a liar, a fake and a phony.

Tom Gardner still here? Lloyd E. Sponenburgh[_3_] Metalworking 12 November 16th 13 02:44 PM
Tom Gardner of Ohio Brush Company wants an union shop for 2012 Ed Huntress Metalworking 9 January 25th 12 10:08 AM
Converting a positive ground valve/tube car radio to negative ground ? N_Cook Electronics Repair 22 July 25th 08 03:18 PM
PING: Tom Gardner Anthony Metalworking 0 April 13th 06 10:35 PM
ATTN: Tom Gardner.................. Roy Metalworking 18 December 9th 04 05:17 PM