Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 08:25:01 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:19:22 AM UTC-8, Gunner Asch wrote nothing of value:

snip

If you don't have people skills you can't build a discussion group to close to 2,500 members and you don't have the kind of connections that my LinkedIn profile clearly shows I have.

Consider that I don't bother to waste my people skills on lying ****bags like you, Tom Garnder, Larry Jackass, slow eddy etc. You following me on this ****tard?

If you don't have people skills you can't hold a job and are reduced
to blathering online to 2,500 people who are using you for a publicity
doormat while you give it all away, and can't make a nickel.

'Sounds like someone we know...

--
Ed Huntress